This is fucking hilarious

This is fucking hilarious

The people in the comments, they're so upset that this white woman claims to be black now
lmfao

twitter.com/thismorning/status/915589793677037569

I'm still not sure if this is one big joke or these people are legitametly ashamed of being white.

>this, is digital blackface

Americans are so weird. Granted, we have our own share of crazies, but you guys really take the cake. Mass Shooters, Race and Gender Benders, Wannabe-Fascists and Communist Larpers...etc etc. It feels like a gigantic playground filled with "adults" who really need to grow up. Its fascinating to a degree, but terrifying, because this mental disease spreads to other civilized countries fast.

Race is a social construct.
There is nothing wrong with blackface.

Push it. if men can choose to be women then why not. Anyone who disagrees is racist.

Merkel. Queen of crazy

Hahahahahah

Libs gotta sleep in the bed they made

What are you talking about? This is in the UK you fucking mong kraut

Race is just a social construct, except when it isn't.

The same people crying foul would be the first to tell you with a straight face that having a penis doesn't necessarily mean you're a man.

the chick in that video is german

I vaguely remember Melissa Harris Perry being really nice to the last one in their interview.

I remember when one of you ate a guy.

The scariest part is that the pool of adults is dying out while the pool of children are not growing at the appropriate rate. It takes til at least their 30s for people to properly grow up now and some still dont. Look at all the antifa faggots and idiots with swastikas representing them in their 30s and 40s......we are doomed.

Still not as fucked as you, Klaus

THANK YOU! I was wondering where I had seen this bitch before

Our boy Liam!

They're literally tripping backwards over their own logic

Can I be trans-jewish? I always knew my credit score should be higher

Retard detected

Should start to claim that you are black even though you have white skin. Start filling in all forms and anything listing yourself as a female black african american - you'll get invited to jobs faster than you know.

Logic has nothing to do with it.

This is primarily gratification gained from the attention of being part of a supposedly marginalized group.

Exactly the same mental processes that make some people raging SJWs.

Yo, is this person fucking retarded?

The concepts of fairness, equality, justice, law, etc are all actual social constructs and purely human inventions that vanish the instant civilized society is interrupted or destroyed.

She's a europoor you fucking tard. Commie larpers, race and gender benders, and this woman all belong to your degenerate continent. You had conchita wurst long before any of this acceptable here.

The Left Side always devours its own....

Oy vey!

1 post... thanks ahmed

She's German, you fucking nigger.

Lol

Why are germans so into this sort of shit? Full on self-humiliating degeneracy.

Obama's problem.

His white half was left.

american education strikes again.

But they wouldn't dare say : "The who man who says he is now a woman".

NEW STUDIES FOR COLLEGE COURSES:

THE FLUIDITY OF RACE

THERE IS A SPECTRUM OF COLORS ANYONE CAN BE ANY RACE THEY IDENTIFY WITH

Talcum X does it, why can't she do it?

I thought she was sweet dee in blackface for a second.

Yet they love sean King who's white

I'm so confused

Sarsour turned black via hijab