ULTIMATE HAPPENING CALM BEFORE THE STORM #3

THE PRESIDENT JUST GOT TOGETHER WITH MILITARY LEADERS AND SAID IT WAS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/916084993968840705

The Return of kek edition

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2017/10/doj-wants-records-of-seth-rich-murder-released/
arklatexhomepage.com/news/local-news/sheriff-concerned-about-november-inmate-releases/827570117
youtube.com/watch?v=YUrkkSWOezI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just so tired of all of this... so tired and sleepy.

no one cares this is literally FIYA AND FUEEEYYY again

It's nothing goy.. I mean guys. Lets all take a nap. We deserve it!

Here we go again PRAISE KEK

I just want something to happen already, enough with the talking, get on with the action.

holy fuck

Ufo/gray tech unleashed on the battlefield.

No, he said if they continue, they will be met with fire and fury. Now this is a promise.

Jesus Christ is returning soon

Zombies

Can't wait!

what threads are Sup Forums in rn????

this is obviously the craziest shit in awhile why is this not sticky

Kek has spoken!

Pic Related

high chance of trump just trolling again, why the sticky?

final kill count from last thread

this guys a faggot 43 dub 9 trps 1 quad and 1 faggot

boo

soon?

Proud to say that was my quad.

4 yue ` 月 NHS 火 SHN 水 NSH 木 ima go金LD.

fuck off larper

Waifus for the brave!!

>Jesus Christ is returning soon
Does that make Trump the Anti-Christ?

Trump is going to call the military on cucktifa and any related group

we are all gonna die arent we

fire and blood

one can hope

Walter Bosley. Look into it.

Repent

checked

Korea

Checkem

Looks for msm to be reporting on a briefcase that was in Paddock's car within the next 24 hours..

THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NK will make the first attack

yes, lets all take a nap... for the next week or so, yawn so tired

THIS IS THE STORM

>AWAN TRIAL TOMORROW

>DOJ ORDERS RELEASE OF SETH RICH MURDER DOCUMENTS

wnd.com/2017/10/doj-wants-records-of-seth-rich-murder-released/

i'm impressed, Praise Kek.

SOON

Guys tomorrow, anything Trump says about Stephen Paddock is fake news. Facebook officially said that wasn't his account.

That is fucking beautiful chaos!

STOP BEING /COMFY/ YOU FUCKERS AND START PREPARING FOR CIVIL WAR.

OH FUGG

The truth about vegas is going to come out soon. It will trigger other leftist terror cells here to take action. In response, Trump will televise them being executed.

>Ufo/gray tech
You mean Nazi tech?

Praise kek
We’re all gonna make it bros

the Vegas shooting is a cover up to keep attention away from the imran awan trail.

Maybe it's just Mexican food night at the whitehouse

This is the most frightening thing this motherfucking asshole has said to date. And, there are wikipedias filled with his batshit insane frightening shit.

Can't say that I'll miss Sup Forums, though. You are the assholes who gave us this asshole.

>t. bluepilled retard

nazis had a flying saucer since 1937. the crafts that they were working on were based on reverse engineering the flying saucer they had

the blueprints of nazi UFOs were taken by Americans when they went into Peenemünde. americans didn't get their own flying saucer to reverse engineer until 1947 in roswell.

so nazis were building flying saucers based on alien technology they were reverse engineering

arklatexhomepage.com/news/local-news/sheriff-concerned-about-november-inmate-releases/827570117

>nov 4th

mabe...

Kek. Wrong.

ah-bloo-bloo

A bunch of special forces guys were killed in Nigeria. Maybe we're about to attack Nigeria full force.

comfiest

nice argument

do some research faggot. look into Bill Cooper's writings/speeches

Nuclear Strike tomorrow?

Nigerian forces were attacked along side American forces.

>MUH ILLUMINAUGHTY
kys t_d. You don't know shit.

this

It's more frightning that the retarded reporters immediately jumped to Iran and ISIS.

YES!

Niger is a different country than Nigeria, hth

Sup Forums aka fake happenings every other day

>HEHE IDK WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT AND HAVE NO WAY TO REFUTE WHAT U SAID SO IM JUST GONNA CALL U "T_D"!!! REKT!! PWND!

YOU should kys.

no, normies are supposed to follow the anti christ. Normies hate trump

Paddock
Benghazi
DBS
DPRK
Iran
Color revolution
All within a month

>144220238
It b-better not be us

>inb4 the CIA is responsible and this shitstorm is going to be the wedge that breaks them

And niggers still say the eclipse on the 23rd was nuffin.

all nigers are the same in the end

No, we are about the witness the great happening of our generation.

So get cozy, all hell is going to break loose.

Most likely outcome is that Trump will end the Iran nuclear deal. It's a big news story but not a WW3 level event like you guys are claiming.

>next day

"Today I announce that we will send 20-30,000 mexicans and rednecks into Iran cause Israel has been asking for it and I have no choice at this point. Then we'll get Syria. Also cause Israel."

>he can't even into image search
>he can't even into Maria Orschitsch
>he can't even into Aldebaran

>Peenemünde he says with the upmost confidence.

House staffer from a oversight member, my boss was just briefed us. he told me to start preparing a statement. Within the next 72 the happening of all happens will begin. President Trump has in secretly notified congress of unprecented military action against north Korea forces, and the end of the armistice agreed upon at the end of the Korean war. Let's skip to the good stuff. Yes , pizzagate is mostly real, you were mislead by some highly knowledgeable shills, but yes there is a pedo blackmail conspiracy in DC and across the country . It's not so much a centralized network but more shared tactics by friendly actors . Trump administration and themy have been sparing off but the truth is the deep state realized they were fucked on the night of the election. The plan they set into motion was one of complete failure up until the end. They've fought a war on 2 fronts , pushing the idea of trump being a Russian and a racist to the public , but also fighting him on a macro level. They've pushed hard lately but they forced their hand since operating has become difficult due to trump sitting in the Oval Office , there for certain resources were unavailable. In the deepstate's attempt to pull of a piece of their greater scheme they got sloppy. Vegas was essentially minutes away from being wiped off the map if it weren't for the intervention of blackwater. Vegas was under full attack that night. The deepstate has triggered trumps wrath, he's tired of waiting and has essentially launched a military coup against the deepstate. Expect an announcement of the truth within days, and within a few months the deepstate and hostile revolutionary elements dealt with by the military . We are winning, America will be freed once again. Remember October 2017 is the the rebirth of a nation

is trump an edgy Sup Forums tard

It's not a proper happening if shit doesn't get real, but that doesn't mean people have to die for shit to get real. I do hope I die, though.

Excuse the typos, getting sloshed in a DC bar because this is surreal . You can't understand how this level of vindication will feel in 72 hours .

holy sheit please jesus give us deliverance

Look Trump is not going to attack NK unless they attack first. He's not stupid enough to risk war with China over Kim Jung Un.

youtube.com/watch?v=YUrkkSWOezI

PRAISE KEK

I curse you in the name of kek for your LARPING.
Apophis, Typhon, INTS, LVX. Enjoy the blood.

>we have the best military in the world
>calm before the storm
>you'll find out

>antifa announcing something big nov 4th
>Vegas shooting, gun runner killed, possible ISIS, Big Guys(involved in the crime), antifa connections, multiple shooters confirmed.
>massive cover up
>normies calling BS on the coverup on normiebook
>president says this
WAS BEING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN?
Shit is going down soon, stay safe anons, keep track of your loved ones and be weary and alert in large gatherings of people.

OH FUCK HOW DID I FORGET THAT!!!!!! 8:30 AM ITS STREAMING LIVE! MY ANUS IS READY

GARGANTUAN IF GENUINE

LVX REMPHAN BABEL.
You are cursed by Kek as penalty for your LARPing.

>wnd.com/2017/10/doj-wants-records-of-seth-rich-murder-released/
Holy shit that the new DC Attorney was confirmed and sworn in not too long ago. Perfect timing!
How is Sup Forums NOT talking about this?

Stealth Rare

China has been unhappy with Kim since he took power, he was far more resistant to Chinese pressure than his father and grandfather. They've caved on their support of NK , but they will have a say in the new borders being drawn after the removal of the Kim regime, they have been promised a portion of the Korea pennisula. This concession along with prearranged trade agreements with south Korea has won their cooperation.

The aperture and focal length on that telescope are fucking pathetic not to mention a cheap altazimuth mount.

i hope you're right

The world is going to Sept 23rd, guys