/DG/ Dixie General; hot iron edition

Dixiegents report in
>GA Here
Empire state of the South
>Fuck Atlanta

So brothers, when the next war for our independence comes, and the niggras flee to yankee soil, and their decadent union crumbles under the weight of niggerdom, and all that remains if Glorious Dixie, who then shall stop us but god himself?

Y'all pull up a chair on the porch, my boy will fetch us some sweet tea. Lets discuss how to deal with the yankee plague

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=5YR23ss1_n0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3IJ05QntXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AnNWtDRrHrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rwRScXqKoXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All Hail Judah P Benjamin

Well niggers would have been shipped back home if dixie fuckboy himself John Wilkes Booth never shot pres Lincoln

also that theme song is gay as fuck

912 GA checking in. These nigras and carpetbaggers are out of hand sir. It's been downhill since Wallace. I agree, we should leave Atlanta to fester once the balloon goes up. We have one serious problem on our hands....You have a nice lot of bucks in yon field...Toombs left me 2 lots but them nigras have gone to seed since the war. Went north I hear, to Detroit...all for the best I suppose.

If we hadn't seceded that might have happened. But Lincoln abandoned those plans by the time of his death

Also 803 checking in

Bama gent.
>Heart of Dixie

Fuck Birmingham
Fuck Monkeytown
>Montgomery
Fuck Mobile

Kick all the jews out. Those kikes are what ruined this land.

I agree. Needs more flute.
youtube.com/watch?v=D3IJ05QntXQ

Tennessee reporting in. Still waiting for the Mississippi to wash away the filth that is Memphis.

Have some lemonade and let us toast this fine hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=AnNWtDRrHrQ

This one doesn't sound like its used to teach 3rd graders the names of farm animals, so its at least got that going over OP's song

Smyrna reporting in, I'm gonna call the cops next time I smell a nigger smoking pot

This meme again

Shut the fuck up already

South Carolina reporting in
aint nothing like shrimp n' grits on a fine thursday evening

Give it time, user, the New Madrid will move when she's ready

Should have scratched your balls real quick before hitting the submit button.

>Gun control

The south sucks. It's way too hot for way too long. The people are ignorant. Their cuisine is garbage, their only seasoning is sugar and hot sauce. Their greatest literary work is told from the point of view of an actual retard. They are losers in war and in everything else. And their accents are fucking annoying.

Oh those were the days. Loved that flag

Don't post itt period nigger

Are we supposed to care about your opinion?

>Their cuisine is garbage

opinion and life immediately discarded

These flags are shit.

>tfw carpetbaggers destroying new orleans atm

/ARKANSAS/ REEEEEEEEEporting in!
youtube.com/watch?v=rwRScXqKoXY

Sorry, I didn't quite get that.
Are you trying to tell me you lick your wifes period blood off of a niggers cock?

lol

Mid TN reporting in.

Feeling comfy waiting to "find out" what the Trumpster means.

Lincoln had already granted independence to Liberia, where we had planned to deport them, in 1862.

That city is lost friend. The Yanks have defiled what Jackson won and are erasing the the Southern man inch by inch...but take solace senpai, when the lights go out...we will make new monuments from lamposts and courthouse lawns.

Lonestar reporting in, hows the cool of the night treating ya'll?

If you really want US civil war.
Just keep pushing for white identity.
Get donald trump out of office so the media can go back to being race baiting, NWO pushing.idea machine.
Let the chimps chimp out more.
the shit'll fester until full blown civil unrest happens.

East TN @ nuke plant ready for anything

And in this image, you can see how the cancer has spread

Hello my fellow southern gents -- What should we do about the rise of racism and anti-yankee sentiment?

And are we all clear on the fact that racist statues have no place in the south?

saved