Russian cannibal couple

>Dmitry Baksheev, 35, and his wife Natalia, 42, have confessed to killing 30 people in Russia over two decades.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you slavshit animals? All cases of human cannibals the preps are either wild African niggers or fucking Slavs. Hitler was right about you.

thesun.co.uk/news/4547472/cannibal-couple-hunted-for-victims-on-dating-sites-before-drugging-butchering-and-eating-them/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
thesun.co.uk/news/1625926/worlds-worst-cannibal-cases-10-of-the-of-the-grizzliest-incidents-jeffrey-dahmer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are slavscum so fucking ugly? Holy shit look at that ayy lmao on the left.

>he expects people eaters to use skincare products.

Fetal alcoholic syndrome. I'm more worried about why the fuck all these cannibal stories almost always involve fucking Slavs? Slavs are dirty FUCKING evil creatures and should be shot and killed as Hitler ordained.

I'm starting to think that all those stories of kikes killing and draining blood of children is actuality slavshit.

2 people with fucked up heads spends years carefully kidnapping and ritually killing people. 30 victims.
>Slavs are fucked up
An american weirdo pulls out an assault rifle. 50 corpses, 200 wounded.
>Americans are entirely normal.

Yeah, no, leaf. You have no power here.

Left is the victim and right the cannibal you falling leaf.

was this in the uk cus something similar happened here recently. my mate in the police in London knocked down the door and found charred remains on a bbq, wasn't covered on the news much though

Who is Armin Meiwes?

Hot.

fucking leafs am i rite? heh heh

>slavshit on damage control

There's hundreds of articles about Slavic cannibals in Russia alone within the last 10 years. Slavs indeed are fucked up.

Btw, Cannibalism is literally a crime against nature and is in peeking order worse than the Vegas shootout Slav animal.

Why don't you read the article before asking autistic questions moron?

Also were the cannibal killers polish?

probably communism, i believe the food supply was so low that some resorted to cannibalism to survive, and now its stuck in their shitty genes or something.

Look up the polak that was captured recently, who skinned his victims and wore it as a suit.

Both are the perps that confessed you low IQ turkroach.

Robert Pickton.

nah I usually wait for second hand info on pol, I did read it this time and I think it was the place

Yea I've recently realized that this whole cannibal thirst isn't only exclusive to Russians. Ukrainians, poles, Serbs, Czechs, Slovaks etc... all have fucked up recent history with cannibalism.

Slavs are literally fucked up creatures, not human. We've killed animals for far less crimes!

id let her eat me

they were probably muslims and mistook Russians for Halal Kebab

Communism.
Reason why Chinks eat dogs.

Funny how he looks just like pic related yet the woman doesn't have the typical HIV-poz look

That bitch looks like she ate 300 people.

watch out faggot. i'll make pyrogies out of you bitch.

>all cases

Wasn't there that famous Jap who ate someone?
Also there's the few American serial killers like pic related who ate a kid's nuts and ass.

Fuck off slav subhuman.

This is unacceptable, we need to start facing the facts that teeth are an outdated human body part. We need to regulate human dentistry and ban assault canines. We don't NEED sharp teeth to chew our food.

>88

lol tfw being a cannibal is better than a progressive for your country

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

No we just need to kill Slavs.

>google Slavic cannibals
>get a hundred million hits

They defiantly had an argument at one point about how she was the only person he refused to eat. I not this whole thing has been for nothing.

*If

>something bad happens in a 120mil country by the hands of 2 people
>why are 120million people like this?!
>NO, WHY ARE MORE 200MILLION PEOPLE LIKE THIS, THE ENTIRE SUB-RACE?!
kys leafspastic

Most cannibals apart from Africa have been Anglokikes by the way
thesun.co.uk/news/1625926/worlds-worst-cannibal-cases-10-of-the-of-the-grizzliest-incidents-jeffrey-dahmer/

Don't listen to them, user. I want to be a cannibal too.

Ah.... The product of Jewish Supremacy, oppressing people so badly that years after their rule, people are still fucking crazy and eating each other...

I bet their sex was fantastic

I wish I could be a hero and bust them before they claimed their first victim

You forgot about Jeffery Dahmer OP

They must have been eating longpork damn near every night, assuming they ate most or all of the victim.

I have never seen a cannibal case here in my life... Maybe Albanians they are known for kidnapping and stealing organs...

t.slavshit cannibal

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND. IS THAT AIDS BJORN?

BUMP