Calm Before the Storm

So, let's get some working theories. Who is in this room with him? What do they represent? Is there a common connection other than the obvious between these individuals?

We need to figure out what this storm is going to be, and who is going to get hit by it.

Other urls found in this thread:

machinegunsvegas.com/product/machine-gun-helicopter/
archive.fo/VZij9
my.mixtape.moe/dsijnq.webm
dailycaller.com/2017/10/04/lawyer-for-it-aide-says-dem-congressmen-to-blame-for-falsified-spending-records/
archive.is/ixO5L
pastebin.com/Eu8SqimF
youtube.com/watch?v=q3CLc0IGstk
youtube.com/watch?v=0TGfal5xw7E
youtube.com/watch?v=aza-nR5A6DY&t=603s
youtu.be/PB2SYop7AaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

machinegunsvegas.com/product/machine-gun-helicopter/

archive.fo/VZij9

my.mixtape.moe/dsijnq.webm

im flabergasted

Probably trying to create a new distraction so the burgers that voted for him forget about all the dumb shit he's done and the massive intelligence OP against him and his dumb fucking kids

we just love our rich saudi friends

He's going to war with deep state and its about time. He's going to call them out on pulling off 9/11 and protecting high level pedos.

This is not the time to get /comfy/ but the time to prepare for civil war.

The storm is the downfall of the DNC. Awan started spilling the beans.

>House Democrats ordered the systematic falsification of records showing how they spend their taxpayer-provided office budgets, according to lawyers for two former House information technology (IT) aides.

dailycaller.com/2017/10/04/lawyer-for-it-aide-says-dem-congressmen-to-blame-for-falsified-spending-records/

9/11 , vegas, cover ups will be exposed.

Check em.

>99
CHECKED.

PRAISE KEK, SHADILAY.

civil war is the last thing you want, a lolocaust in America? kikes would become kings lmao

>99
Dear God

north korea, communists, all our enemies are going to be taken down at once

>we are still at war with north korea
>white house declares that we are back at war with NK
>wartime rules ensue
>Trump now has the ability to put anyone he needs to into internment camps (antifa, blm, michael moore, anderson cooper) without needing a court trial

he never returned did he? beautiful story :(

What if the shooter was a foreign spy of some sort? it could make sense considering he worked for a us military aviation company in the past, something spies target often for intel, he also had almost no digital footprint, and was quite competent with a weapon.

It's either something to do with the vegas shooting and the NRA, or it's got to do with the norks.

No be a king if u ded.

THE LAST PRESIDENT.

ALL HAIL GOD EMPEROR DOLAN!

MOAB on Pyongyang.

YES DEATH BLOOD MILLIONS DYING MAKES ME FEEL GOOD

How about dropping a rake on Quebec instead

He is going all in on the rocket man

this
doesn't anybody understand there was supposed to be a bigger event that night in vegas? bigger than 9/11. these likes were welcoming in their new jewish year in 5778. it was there last ditch effort.
we haven't won, but its LITERALLY happening. pizza gate, 9/11, fast and furious, benghazi
you watch.

G-guys?

KEK

>32
>32
KEK, YOU NAUGTHY GOD :DDDDDDDDDD

>there isnt a major conflict going on currently
>based on even a light overview of even just american history shows this wont last very long
>trump saying this out loud causes mass hysteria

honestly about 70% of our population needs to be culled

oh fugg, this is chilling.

But wait... there is moar:

>get hit by it.
Can't believe this isn't being mentioned anywhere - Project Veritas has documentary airing Tuesday on the lying fake msm, including exposing corrupt highest-ups. One America News is airing the whole thing.

He's going to use the military to confiscate guns.

MSM is saying Iran so its definitely not Iran.

Thank you user, I need to catch up on all the threads from the past 2 hours

military coup imminent, sec mattis is leading the charge with trump. purge of deep state, 1776 commencing.

Its only going to be a brainstorm about what to do about Afghanistan. No war with nigg Norks :C

Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq. Take your pick.

the fall of Abu Abckar Al Baghdadi

what'd he...?

The MSM and the commies must pay. If the traitors want war, its time to start using the doxxes in a more drastic way. You know what I mean.

PS: this post is satire.

Did he set up Vegas? This feels like a major happening...!!!...!!!

archive.is/ixO5L

Either weeding out deep state communists within the system or norks

Also, for any Portuguese bros who need some bread crumbs in case antifas start acting up in Portugal, here you have some good data: pastebin.com/Eu8SqimF

>We need to figure out what this storm is going to be, and who is going to get hit by it.

plz god let it be us

I hope they invade venezuela.

>it will happen when the wheather cools, thats when they'll make their move

Fug

Might have to do with the West Point commie and that muslim professor there. I heard they were investigating that shit in all levels of all the branches, not just the Army. They might be bringing up some of the old anti-Commuism laws that are on the books and nipping that shit in the bud!

Mexican food for dinner. That's the coming storm.

Fuck you user i forgot this feel

he's making all mexicans citizens

FUCK DRUMPF

>that comfy Shock & Awe on CNN HD feel

The power of Christ compels you.

Jew here

Honestly, no sense trying to predict it. Best thing you can do is go short the market, buy the VIX, and hope no nukes are launched. If shit goes down, you'll make shit tons of money, if nothing happens, you probably won't lose too much

Fuck you, judice.

Fine goy, don't accept free financial advice

More shekels for me and the elders

Please let this happen

WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THIS??????????????????????????????????????????????????

>surrounded by commanders
>most of them are women
I don't believe this is a good thing

related

KEK, in fact, its the oposite, if every one shorts the market the selling pressure makes the price go down, so the less people listen to you the less shekels for you and the elders. You bad jew. Shoo, shoo.

I haven't placed my bet yet goy! The market's closed and I'm low level jew so I don't have access to overnight markets. You placing it would just crowd my bet out and lower my profit margin!!!

You are both retarded. Retail traders have zero influence on the market. ALL markets are moved by a few large institutions over time, daily-scales being moved by the largest banks and liquidity providers, monthly/quarterly by central banks and government policy.

learn2trade

So General Kelly orchestrated the Vegas attack to fuck with Trump, but Trump had some people there to counter it and we only saw the tip of the iceberg on what was supposed to go down. What was Vegas supposed to stop Trump from saying tho?

They're the wives of the commanders.

Checked.
Let it happen, bring down justice, though the heavens may fall.

I want this framed

MOAB Would take out just a few city blocks dumb fuck, its nuke or nothing.

So Kelly is a traitor? The fuck is going on??

>ifunny.com

Cumpletely ruins the already exceedingly gay image

USA gon' get MAGA'd

Any other big names gonna be dropped? How the fuck did Kelly pull this off, supposedly?

ENLIST NOW

GET A GOOD SEAT FOR THE SHOW

"I was hacked" honest Trump.. i dindu nuffin

What do i stock up on for the storm?

Cute animu episodes.

He's going to make you golems invade Iran, if you ask me

PAPER TOWELS

well shit
youtube.com/watch?v=q3CLc0IGstk

here

That would be an apex kek

Instead of Iran we can just purge the deepstate commies that have been propping up Iran for decades retard. Stop the problem at the source.

If he attacks Iran I'm leaving this country for good.

1) US Spring is about to kick off

2) He's finally going to loose the military on the far leftists, terror networks and deep state

3) We're going to hit North Korea

4) It's about to be DOTR on his staff and that's why the Kelly story got leaked this evening

>Who is in this room with him
people who look important
>What do they represent?
authority
my best guess is Trump wanted to shitpost and so he did
you can tell by the way he grins before saying it, that shit-eating "imma fuck with the media" grin

Goddammit, I need to buy ammo.

watch the video of the meeting just before. he talks about Iran etc and then says some ominous stuff that could apply to something completely different.

youtube.com/watch?v=0TGfal5xw7E

also that is a whooooole lot of generals. much more than were in the "coming storm" photo shoot.

Niger niggers about to get BTFO, check 'em.

I'm still not compeletly clear on this. But I wonder if all of the above connects with Trump calling him out at 8:28 here.

youtube.com/watch?v=aza-nR5A6DY&t=603s

Ive tried telling you all numerous times.

It'll be Jeremy's storm. We will, we will, rock you. Like a hurricane.

The "nirvana" revelation that satanic occultists within our media conglomerates and music industry chose to sodomize a child of God using a luciferian rite to manifest the 666 beast of the sea as foreshadowed by Cobain. See manson and his sodomite foreshadowing guns or all of the recent releases in the music industry. Its been building up for decades now and pride comes before the fall of mankind. Glorious Reappearing? Or diss-Honorable mention of the seattle sodomite scene.

Enjoy the illuminatro. This is the calm before the global virus of music culture goes mainstream.

No matter what happens, it's nice to see him finally make a move instead of just reacting to our opponents. Shit is too serious after Las Vegas for him to just keep fucking around.

Forgivving student loan and Puerto Rico debt

Song reference

youtu.be/PB2SYop7AaY

Dave Grohl asked God as my witness what have I done.

Chester Bennington replied Guilty all the same. Then offed himself.

Its the product of a black hole sun cult. Now connect the dots. Needle and thread. Chester, Cobain, Cornell.

Minutes to midnight

See: the midnight. Days of thunder.

holy shit i was wondering what that helicopter was doing it looks like muzzle flash and its timed up with the shots

USA ruined all life on earth

If theres one thing I've learned to appreciate over the years, its a well crafted slide post