Look niggers. This is how it will go down

Look niggers. This is how it will go down.
They'll get their bump stock ban. A few years later they'll go after semi-automatics. And why shouldn't they? By banning bump stocks we are admitting there's something wrong with firing too fast.

But here's the problem, bump stocks only fire as fast as you can pull the trigger. You can bump stock off the shoulder. Therefore it's the gun that's the problem. Now do you see what's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4OE78spknk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can bump fire with just my finger and a belt loop.

Guns are not the problem, mental wellness and healthcare are.

I already got mine, no worries

See there's one problem here.

The right is actually more retarded than the left.

There are actually people on the right who think if they give this to the left, the left will stop pushing gun control.

Let that sink in for a minute and then realize how completely fucked we are.

Time is on our side. Delay this. Let something else come up in the news cycle. Don't concede ground yet. Stand on the position of defense. For example, in a place like where I live, Miami, having a bump stock on my AR could mean life and death between my family and a Haitian gang.

Right? Like why the fuck is it every compromise the left gets everything and the right gets nothing

you are right, those are sellouts, fucking god, shit is really hitting the fan

i guarantee you even a revolver will be banned, because you dont need to anything before pulling the trigger between shots (double action)

they will say revolvers are semi auto as well

>A few years later they'll go after semi-automatics.
You mean they'll go after anything that can double tap, including revolvers
youtube.com/watch?v=C4OE78spknk

t. Musketeer

the day they ban guns civil war will begin

They do it time and again. My father warned me in 1968. I have been watching this shit all my life.

Let them have their ban BUT in excange we get to register all (or some) of our bump stocks on the NFA as machine guns AND they open the registry for any other "illegal" machine guns for a 90 day period as proscribed under the 1968 law.

So then we can register 80% lowers as machine guns, and we can lower the prices a bit.

Life hacks

HAND IT OVER GOY

Please.

They gun you and your congressmen down in the streets and you get down on your knees offering to ban things.

Spare us the tough talk.

We should ban hand guns. They are used in the vast majority of crimes. Eventually, there will be less fear of concealed weapons, and people mistaking things for handguns. Also, rifles are better for home defense, defense of the union, and for sports shooting and hunting.

SCOTUS already struck that down in 1936.

They tried that with the 1934 law.

You chimps spent the entire 20th century trying to ban handguns and got nowhere.

Give it a rest.

BAN ASSAULT STRINGS

>Eventually, there will be less fear of concealed weapons, and people mistaking things for handguns.

so people that do carry guns will pass inadvertently? because a conceal carry and i look nothing like a gun guy, its big revolver, and nobody has ever ever saw it, or make a fuzz about it, ive even pull it out to wave off potential robbers, people dont give two shit, you can kill someone in the middle of the street, people already dont give a fuck

>There are actually people on the right who think if they give this to the left, the left will stop pushing gun control.
RINOS like Paul Ryan are worse for our gun rights than Obama ever was

I was thinking more along the lines of the trumptards suddenly in favor of more gun control because 34d chess.

Everyone already knew Paul Ryan was a useless piece of shit.

No this is how it works.
1. They get their bump stock ban, but existing ones are grandfathered in
2. Years later they will make those ones illegal
3. In the mean time someone will have invented some other useless gimmick that serves no real purpose other than triggering leftists
4. They will go after that next time they set up a false flag

Get to work inventing step 3. Things like this, their only legitimate use is to distract leftists who dont actually know a damn thing about guns.

They cant ban something manufactured before the ban. A la 1986

This is much more realistic. I heard back in 2013 the ATF was seizing RDIAS (Registered Drop In Auto Sear)

>mental wellness and healthcare are.

Oppps the gop just cut all that.