Why are men so cowardly these days?

Everyone's just scared, and I don't know of what. I was showing a guy my job one day and there was a carcass on the road. I was driving so I told him to give the cops a call and tell them about it.

>why?
>well, it's dangerous, it could cause an accident

Anyway, we went back and forth for a bit and eventually I just said: Well, I can't make you call them if you don't want to. Then there was the time there was a girl running in really small circles and a guy approached me and asked me if he called 911, would I speak to them for him? I asked him why he didn't just talk himself and he said he didn't feel comfortable talking to them. I just told him if he thinks that girl running circles is in trouble, he should call the cops. Anyway, he went up to another girl and he wound up holding his cellphone outstretched at her face while she talked to the dispatcher for him, then they skedaddled before the cops showed up and talked to the running girl for a moment before departing.

The first story is a dude being lazy. The second is a child predator you let get away.

Who handles dead animals, the pound? Call them directly.

I don't have a phonebook when I drive, just call the cops and let them figure out who is in charge of dead animals, cops don't do anything anyway.

People don't tend to be very accommodating when forced into a situation they would have avoided otherwise. His behavior was normal.

>calling the police in the year 2017

lmao everyone knows they only care about speeding tickets, if you mention "active shooter" then they MIGHT show up

don't be a dumb canadian

>these days
look at the state of governments and how long civilization has been around. men have always been cowards.

Finally, somebody is talking sense.

Womynz are the true brave ones!

I'm not a coward.

What % of your bodyweight do you bench?

uh I don't know either how much I weigh or how much I lift.

At least 100% I guess cause I can do chinups.

I've heard enough. It might not be the place of men who don't go to the gym to label other men as cowards.

say that to me in my dojo

What the fuck does going to the gym have to do with being or calling someone a coward?

Because they fail to answer justice's call when the time comes to rub their cocks with another man.

why didn't you just move the carcase or talk to the girl yourselves. For fucks sake, people don't do jack shit without the authoritah sometimes including you.

I'm not stopping on the highway to move a deer, that's dangerous, and the girl wasn't causing any trouble I'm not going to bother someone who just wants to run in circles.

>anime

Lol

Don't make me buy you tickets to Jason Aldean.

you sound like a real bitch

>I was driving so I told him to give the cops a call and tell them about it.
You do realize that the police have an entire sub-division of officers who have the job of solely removing carcasses from the road and stopping truckers, right?

>lifting weights in controlled environments with air conditioning and personnel
>requiring any bravery at all
max out your bench in your garage at home alone fighting to not be crushed under the weight and then come talk to me

yes I've listened to convoy

Hahaha sounds like a mega fucking beta. I hate guys like that, it infuriates me for some primal reason.

>not calling the cops about a carcass on the road is cowardly

Shut the fuck up you dumb anime bitch

If going to the gym requires a single iota of bravery, in your eyes, then you should consider what deep-seated fear of gyms you have.

well if you just don't care about the carcass that's one thing, but if you're scared of talking to police officers over a phone that's cowardly.

>Not using the great outdoors as your gymnasium.