Sup Forums will defend this

SHAME ON YOU, BIGOTS. This is man is a soldier for our country and he's getting deported!

>an immigration judge in Washington state declined to release an Iraq War veteran from custody Wednesday while he fights the government’s efforts to deport him.

>Chong Kim, a South Korean immigrant and green card holder from Portland, Oregon, struggled with drug addiction, homelessness and post-traumatic stress following his time in Iraq in 2009 and 2010, leading to convictions for burglary and other charges.

>Immigration agents arrested him in April and brought him to a detention center in Tacoma, Washington. They plan to deport him because of his convictions.

apnews.com/8b0babe611dc4d1697522b279fcb43a9

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Burglary and vandalism charges
Not citizen of US so if he goes to jail the American people will pay for his stay there.
Off he goes.

If it were up to me I would push him out with my meat baton. But justice is justice even if there lacks the final penetration.

Fuck this gook. Military service doesnt mean you get a pass.

Could you fucking not?

>be me
>try to enlist in Army
>tell them i used to be a pothead because they asked
>DENIED
>any nigger that sneaks into the country is welcomed with open arms
I hope they deport him to the wrong country

Serving in the military doesn't make you American. Why would that even be the case?

JUSTICE!

Why didn't this dumb gook become a citizen?

Rules are rules. May others learn from this example.

>struggled with drug addiction, homelessness and post-traumatic stress following his time in Iraq in 2009 and 2010

lmao the war was already over by 2007

So.

They still own him the minimal respect and that includes keeping him in the country.

Duck em he's a criminal if the USA meant anything he'd get ahead.end of the star's and stripes.

Exactly,you signed for the military not a citizen. It's black and white, read.. read...

Tfw > you jump the border and join the military

do you know how hard it is to become a citizen?

Veterans have an easy path to citizenship as long as they DONT FUCKING COMMIT CRIMES

I know right? You have to actually prove your worthyness. Crazy they actually say you can't commit crimes and break laws.

FASCIST PATRIARCHY

Fucking easy as shit if you join the military.

Green card means he has legal status.

>being stupid enough to tell them
They should ship you off alongside him

you don't get a free pass on laws just because you're a veteran

Burglary is a minor "crime."

lel why would military even allow non-us citizens.

are they that desperate for soldiers. ?

take a long, hard look around at the state of "men" these days and maybe you'll understand

Tbqh canada is the one previously white country im not gonna be sad about when it goes down the shitter

We dont owe him shit but a one way ticket out of this country

>jump the border
He was adopted from Korea as a baby but his dumbass parents forgot to file the paperwork to make him a citizen.

It's just possible that he developed his problems with substance abuse AFTER he served in the military.

>be me (PCF, 2011)
>be in basic training week 2
>DS calls out anyone here not a citizen yet?
>come get in line to take your citizenship Oath.

Where the FUCK was this guy
...also no sympathy for home invaders, veteran or not.

so we are calling mexicans koreans now? the fucking state of us

>leading to convictions for burglary and other charges.
Unfortunate, but what's done is done and you have to face the consequences.

you NEVER admit to any of that shit.

Yes = your enlistment stops

quadruple Dubbs!
checked'em

they bar you for many minor things
they try to be very picky in peacetime
in wartime might look the other way to meet needs

Follow the rules or you get the boot

>keep deporting....there are millions to go

>Portland, Oregon
Send him back to Portland, then nuke it.

lmao what
a south korean fighting in the US army....when he can easy fight in the S Korean army

who gives a fuck, SK are bros

>this is man is soldier

learn yourself some english first then i might take you a little more seriously juan

saged

Jews are afraid of a strong unified military made of humans, so they are putting subhumans in them.
Worked in mesopotamia, sumeria, babylone, rome, ottoman. Why wouldn't it work with the current civilisation ?
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

one of the best ways to get it. as long as you dont get killed

Might want to get that dyslexia checked out

>he was in the ARMY! why shouldn't he be allowed to commit crimes?????

liberals really are retarded, huh

you can't commit burglarly if you want to become a US citizen. there are so many people applying, and most are not criminals. why is this even controversial?

South Korea’s only export that I approve is Kpop hotties.
>send Kimchi back home.

Fuck you, man. I'm not letting my shit get taken with no consequences because you decided you wanted to play rambo in the desert and got fucked up.