HAPPENING! user DROPS SOME INFO ON THE FUTURE

Other urls found in this thread:

reviewjournal.com/local/the-strip/explosive-possessed-by-stephen-paddock-may-have-been-used-in-nyc-bombing/Nope
youtube.com/watch?v=DIU5j7DWoLY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93699159/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im ready, tell me

I want to believe

My ass pussy is juicy from this!

Believe and then it will come true.

Link to thread?

So Trump is gonna tell us what almost happened? Shit is too weird

>my life of suffering is almost over
feels fucking good

>surely this user is legit, I nervously say for the 55338th time

reviewjournal.com/local/the-strip/explosive-possessed-by-stephen-paddock-may-have-been-used-in-nyc-bombing/Nope

Fuck off the_Donald.

I like to touch the area between my nutsack and leg and then smell my fingers.

I dont get it

Nope, what? I'm suck of retards like you on this board.

Suck a fat dick faggot.

>I have to be vague, I promise!
Fake and gay, Sage.

We're about to get the Truth since JFK.

Where are the Bog Twins when you need them in this time of chaos

I want to believe. It feels right. Even normies smell something fishy about the Vegas shooting.

Checkem for confirmation

This is LARPing and nothing more than one big nothingburger, I'm afraid. Everyone go to sleep.

So Trump basically is going to release intel stating how Blackwater (or whoever) had a miraculous save or semi successful mission from a larger 9/11 style attack in Vegas (Fox News reported live that shots were fired at fuel tanks), throwing the entire deep state under the bus. He mentioned earlier that “our mil leaders are very strong” probably insinuating that foriegn officials will be involved.

Am I hearing this shit right?

i don't buy it, may doubles strike me dead if i'm wrong

You need to have lurked in almost every LV thread 20/7 for the past week, user.

I love how larpers always have user in their names

You were experiencing a LARP. Do you even know what that word means nigger?

The only person ive ever asked " what do you do?" Is jeff sessions.

my head feels like a cave full of shitcrazy baboons jumping and ahollering "additional information now"

No. The people telling the truth usually remain anonymous. Shills pretend they're some special namefag.

The only legit insider is Anon5, everyone else is larping.

SHILLS. YOU NEED TO LEARN WHAT THE DEFINITION OF LARP IS YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

BREAKING NEWS
LARPER IS LARPING ON Sup Forums
WOAH

>always in the future
>never right now
so sick of this shit

Anon5 is a fucking retard as well.

my gf loves that smell, mines not yours

Fuck Kelly

The amount of gets we had in that thread......Kek is surely back with us in full force. Fuck all the dark occultists and their reptilian ego based horse shit. Light triumphs bitches. Lets roll.

Hey. You don't know the definition of LARP look it up.

this is outstanding b8

Sorry, I just don't buy it. There's nothing in this post to indicate any insider knowledge. It's just fanciful speculation posing as something official.

Think of the number of people who would have access to knowledge of this sort. First they'd have to be extremely close to the president to be able to tell you what he meant today, as well as in his tweet from earlier this week. Second, they'd need to be privy to information re: this shooting, which is an entirely different jurisdiction until you get to the top brass. And they wouldn't leak that knowledge to anyone below them.

The whole thing just reads like someone who's read some of the speculation and then decided to rephrase it as if he had some hot scoop that's coming up.

This one's bullshit. I hate that people lie about this stuff because it makes the (Very rare) real ones harder to find. It's fucking gay, not fun, and ultimately harmful. Stop doing this shit. Especially if you can't LARP for shit.

t. Anon5

Well done m8

Anon5 thinks people on this board actually trust him lmao. His shilling is shit tier.

You should hang yourself. JUDGEMENT IS COMING FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

Honest question, not trolling here.

Why does Sup Forums believe any of these larping posts?

If you washed that every day it would just smell like fingers. You'll never get a girl to stay down there for more than a few seconds if you don't practice proper hygiene.

Your falling for the Smoke and Mirrors user.
Imran Awan: Blackmail / Spy ring

House Democrats ordered the systematic falsification of records showing how they spend their taxpayer-provided office budgets, according to lawyers for two former House information technology (IT) aides.

Awan was arrested for bank fraud at the airport by the FBI as he was about to leave the country, but that’s the least of it. He may have sold US secrets he could access to Pakistan and other foreign governments. Goodman has found a lot to talk about that the media won’t publish in what has the potential to be the biggest political scandal in a century.
According to evidence discovered by citizen journalists broadcast on CrowdSource The Truth on YouTube ; Imran Awan Spy Ring in Congress, Awan was DWS IT consultant in Congress. He’s Pakistani ISI, doped over 150 Congressmen phones, sold US state secrets to Pakistan and foreign governments.
Imran Awan, used a secret server and a file hosting service that congressional staffers are prohibited from using to store massive amounts of Democrats’ data, according to reports.
Awan, who is under indictment for bank fraud, conspiracy and making false statements, allegedly routed data from numerous House Democrats to a secret server, Awan is alledged to be a member of the Packistani ISI that’s the Pakistani equivalent of the CIA, has stolen data then often black mailed with that data. infiltrated the US Congress.

SHILLS

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

YOU NEED TO LEARN WHAT LARP FUCKING MEANS

Go back to T_D nigger, spic, or mixed mutt. Las Vegas shooter is fucking dead. The happening is over

Jason Goodman and George Webb are MOSSAD

Because Sup Forums is "I want to believe": the board. Everything is a conspiracy theory with you faggots, to the point that people make unironic flat earth threads.

Kelly is the VIP. Was his device hacked/stolen before or after his visit? How does taking out Kelly in the big event that was thwarted keep Trump from talking about something? Is Trump going to dump the 9/11 truth? Did Saudi's want to prevent that? Was Paddock one of the first good spooks on scene?

confirmation digits.
PLVS VLTRA

FUCK ALLL THE SHILLS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Marxist pedos are finished.

WHAT THE FUCK!!

youtube.com/watch?v=DIU5j7DWoLY

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

>no...we /Pol now

God tier smell

>SHILLS

Oh wow, who would have guessed you're a retard from /x/?

I only started considering flat earth when i saw how violently people tried to suppress it.

Was this really a failed assassination on Pence or Trump?

Kek is here.

you guys use 3 different lines

>LARP
>T_D
>Go back to /x/

you people are fucking retarded.

Kelly is the one that give the News
The Guys is a crook.
Look at those who were cut down to size

Flat Earth is a distraction from Hollow Earth Nazi's Agartha.

can i have 5 greens doctor?

I'm seriously not trying to shill anything, just genuinely curious.

I mean it tempts me to make crazy off the wall threads and claim I'm in the know, so I know theres other people out there doing it for the lulz.

>le trump is a mastermind playing 65 dimensional chess he's just playing the deep state
just stop, he's a mentally ill senile old man who stumbled onto power and that's the nicest description I could give.

Is it really so hard for you to believe it was one crazy gun enthusiast who vented his rage on innocent people after losing his money gambling?

Imma guess the Saudis involvement. that was the whisper over 9/11 but no proofs. I can see why people on both dems and repubs would be shitting their pants.

We've been successfully raided by loonies from /x/ and now every loony that comes to Sup Forums feels welcome to share his delusions. Now we're as much a loony magnet as /x/ if not more.

ooh, that's is nice larping bruh. even though I think it's fake I wouldn't call it gay

And you're a cringey autist posting cartoon frogs and REEE'ing.

Sup Forums is all about speculations, you dont need to call everything a larp immediately. You can just take it with a grain of salt if you want.

Kys. If you work for Media Matters you're going to prison.

stop believing this LARP trash you fucking retards

Are you legal?

what

So the Las Vegas shooting was just a show for what really happened at the Las Vegas shooting? This is confusing man...

Fucking Saudi's camped out at the Four Seasons for the month of September to bug Vegas with explosives just like the World Trade Centers were setup.

>conservative values
>can't conserve one's own gender
The absolute state of Britbo....

The way I understand, there will be a replica scale built up to represent what the ultimate goal was in Vegas.

They stopped a nuke from going off.

Saudis? You mean Mossad?

Damn, that was a nice LARP

imagine being this dumb

Because every now and then they're real.

that's a nice meme flag. Enjoy prison, shill.

All I hope it's that something interesting comes off this. Reading theories on pol is more entertaining than anything

Imagine being this dumb . A fucking nuke? You kids are idiots

Thanks user.
Agree.
Will add.
There's a layer beyond Awan and Pakistan ISI.
And this proves the links to overthrow of goats, funding ISIS and the whole CIA / US drug, weapons, human trafficking of the past 70 + years

the massacre was meant to be worse. far worse. it was interrupted. there was more than one person shooting. the "shooter" wasn't the shooter. this was a setup thwarted by people on the inside

is he here with us?

Big twins? Sorry, can I get a quick run down?

what do you mean legal? like cancha oficial?

I could ask you the same thing. But then, you're a commie dog, and I would be wasting my breath.

No. Go to sleep. You have school in the morning

my body is ready

fuck off with ur pakistani horseshit. I've had enough about George Webb and Jason Goodman. You people are insufferable faggots.

hey Frank! keep up the.. work, doin great! :D

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93699159/

>Trump campaign staffer posting on Sup Forums before the third debate asking for help pushing a hashtag when Trump dropped the bombshell about Hillary paying people to start riots at Trump rallies.

so we conducted the worst massacre in US history to prevent the worst massacre in US history?

yes but he is implying the civilian leaders are not strong

faggots are getting the rope soon

I just want the good guys to get a win for once.

Sounds about right if you wanna think about it that way. We didn't massacre anyone though, at least I hope not. I think they prevented a bomb from going off. 50 is better than 500,000