Has this become true

Has this become true
"when the weather cools"

what are you speaking of, Willis?

The ravens will starce could allude to food shortages.

he speaks of the prophecy

*starve

City of Seven Hills usually refers to Rome. However, there are many cities that claim to be built on seven hills.

Africa
Ceuta, Spain[citation needed]
Ibadan, Nigeria
Kampala, Uganda - the hills are Mengo, Lubaga, Namirembe, Old Kampala, Kibuli, Nakasero and Makerere
Yaoundé, Cameroon
Americas
Albany, New York
Athens, Texas, United States
Asunción, Paraguay
Chicontepec, Veracruz, whose name is Nahuatl for On Seven Hills.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States (now encompasses more than seven)
Ellicott City, Maryland, United States
Guaranda, Ecuador
Kernersville, North Carolina
Lynchburg, Virginia, United States College Hill, Garland Hill, Daniel's Hill, Federal Hill, Diamond Hill, White Rock Hill, and Franklin Hill were the original "Seven Hills" of the City of Lynchburg.
Nixa, Missouri, United States
Pottsville, Pennsylvania, built on Lawton's Hill, Greenwood Hill, Bunker Hill (Sharp Mountain), Guinea Hill, Forest Hills, Cottage Hill and Mount Hope.
Providence, Rhode Island, built on Christian Hill, College Hill, Constitution Hill, Federal Hill, Smith Hill, Tockwotten Hill, and Weybosset Hill.
Richmond, Virginia, United States, built on numerous hills and escarpments to include Union Hill, Church Hill, Council Chamber Hill, Shockoe Hill, Gambles Hill, Navy Hill and Oregon Hill.
Rome, Georgia, United States
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States – The exact list of seven hills varies a bit, but every list includes Cathedral Hill, Capitol Hill, Dayton's Bluff, Crocus Hill (sometimes also called St. Clair), and Williams Hill—which is no longer a hill.
Valera, Trujillo, Venezuela

Cont:

San Francisco, California, United States (see List of hills in San Francisco)
Seattle, Washington, United States (see Seven hills of Seattle)
Seven Hills, Ohio, United States
Somerville, Massachusetts, United States, built on Clarendon Hill, College Hill, Spring Hill, Winter Hill, Central Hill, Plowed Hill, Cobble Hill.
Staten Island, New York, United States – Fort Hill, Ward Hill, Fox Hill, Grymes Hill, Emerson Hill, Todt Hill, and Richmond Hill.
Victoria, Argentina
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States, built on Pakachoag (Mount St. James), Sagatabscot (Union Hill), Hancock Hill, Chandler Hill (Belmosy Hill), Green Hill, Bancroft Hill, and Newton Hill
Yonkers, New York, United States
Asia
Amman, Jordan
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.
Macau
Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Mumbai Saat Dweep Samuh (now joined, into a peninsula)

Cont:

Tehran, Iran
Kottayam, India
Thiruvananthapuram, India
Tirumala, India In Asia, there are few cities on seven hills, except in India. One of the hill towns of Tirumala is where the Temple of Seven Hills, the Tirumala Venkateswara, is located. This temple is affirmed to be the most active place of worship in the world.
Europe
Abergavenny, South Wales, United Kingdom
Armagh, in Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Athens, Greece. The historical seven hills of Athens are Acropolis, Areopagus, Philopappus Hill (or Hill of the Muses), Hill of the Nymphs, Pnyx, Mount Lycabettus, and Mount Anchesmos (or Tourkovounia).
Bamberg, Bavaria, Germany, The seven hills of Bamberg are; Cathedral Hill, Michaelsberg, Kaulberg/Obere Pfarre, Stefansberg, Jakobsberg, Altenburger Hill, and Abtsberg.
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain said to be built on Mont Tàber, La Rovira, El Coll, El Carmel, La Peira, El Putxet and Montjuïc
Bath, England, United Kingdom
Besançon, France
Bergen, Norway, built not on but between seven mountains. See Seven Mountains, Bergen.
Brussels, Belgium, said to be built on St.Michielsberg, Koudenberg, Warmoesberg, Kruidtuin, Kunstberg, Zavel and St.Pietersberg
Budapest, Hungary
Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
Cáceres, Spain
Chișinău, Moldova

Cont:
Coatbridge, Scotland, United Kingdom
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (see Hills of Edinburgh)
Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland
Iaşi, Romania (see Seven hills of Iaşi)
Istanbul (formerly known as Constantinople), Turkey (see Seven hills of Istanbul)
Kaposvár, Hungary
Kiev, Ukraine Borichev, Shchekovitsa, Starokievska and Khorevitsa.
Lisbon, Portugal, São Jorge, São Vicente, Sant’Ana, Santo André, Chagas, Santa Catarina, São Roque
Lviv, Ukraine
Liverpool, UK
Madrid, Spain
Moscow, Russia (See Seven hills of Moscow)
Nijmegen, Netherlands
Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Prague, Czech Republic, said to be built on seven or nine hills: Hradčany, Vítkov, (Opyš), Větrov, Skalka, (Emauzy), Vyšehrad, Karlov and Petřín
Pula, Croatia
Rome, Italy (see Seven hills of Rome)
Saint-Étienne, France
Sandomierz, Poland
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
Siegen, Germany
Smolensk, Russia
Telšiai, Lithuania
Torquay, England, United Kingdom
Tulle, France
Turku, Finland
Veszprém, Hungary
Vilnius, Lithuania
Zevenbergen, Netherlands

you speak like you are someone.

tell me, have you witnessed what is to come?

Rod and ring is a symbol of kingship so eobably Spains king striking catalonia

One this I've w8ndered about is, what happens after all this stuff happens?

Google the Lisbon earthquake of 1755.

It will happen again.

The end young gelfling, the end of all things

I posted this before, but whatever

The stone on seven hills is, the god terminus. Terminus was an old Roman god, when the romans built a new temple to Jupiter, they removed the old god stones. The terminus stone refused to move. They left it in place and built the temple. They added a hole in the roof for the sun to shine on terminus.

Good stuff

I don't know about a pint, but you should definitely get sides if you're ordering that much shit. Used to go to Wendy's until those kikes started trying to charge me fifty cents for a fucking barbeque sauce. I just dropped eight bucks on a double bacon cheeseburger combo and you're going to charge me for a fucking condiment? Fucking jew rats.

Not to mention these pizza-faced prick losers always acting like every fucking ketchup packet comes out of their check. I hate these cunts. It's not the money; there's principalities here. Jew fucks.

The ancient terminus were piles of stone. Jacobs ladder came from a terminus pile. Jacob fell asleep on a terminus, after which he witnessed the ladder

man Bradley Cooper has aged really poorly
No, It was common in war for ravens and crows to scavenge the battle field after a large battle and feast on the dead.

So if they starve is it peacetime?

This is a reference to chemical or nuclear war. The war dead will not be edible for scavenger birds.

The rod and the ring are also the Papal badges of office.

Nice.

Who has the original post with time stamp.
Also, I hope the start refers to North Korea, and not Texas...

Weather cools, antfia meme revolution nov. 4
Plans laid long ago, Vegas attack was at a harvest festival infront of a pyramid, a sacrifice
Three branches, dictatorship due to revolution
Island, Brexit, or Puerto Rico
Killing bolt, ICBM launched by DPRK, china disables it
Star will gorge on clay, China invades DPRK and later Taiwan leading to a wider war or a cold war
Idols, celebs try to use their fame to herd the population along
Black flag, isis or antifa
Belly of the dragon, three gorges dam destroyed as part war progresses/develops
Two voices, alien contact
Rock, Rome and the church stands strong
Ravens, end of traditional warfare
The bear, Russia joins with the wider international community or throws themselves fully into the war
The Rod and Ring, the end rocks fall everyone dies.

There is no after this stuff happens.

>two voices will cry out that all will hear
If they're correct that there were indeed two shooters (and authorities have said it's on the table) it could be this.

lol, i always thought if someone ever makes a movie about Chris, Bradley Cooper should play the role.

bingo

Upon this rock I will make my church, Peter means rock, Peter is the rock upon which the church is built, Vatican built on peter's bones is the rock, seven hills is rome.

Let it be so

Two voices call out it silence that all will hear?
Two shooters?

jesus christ no it isn't. NONE OF YOU Have any kind of classical education? This prophecy is all classical allegory. Ravens will starve can ONLY mean the end of the British monarchy.

>autists have no literature

Please explain for us plebs. Or link us somewhere to read.

Ah, tower of London, forgot about that.

NONONO. This is all classical allegory. There is nothing new here.

Rod and ring is Mesopotamia. IRAN you unread dunce. IRAN will strike.

BEAR can only be Russia
DRAGON can ONLY be china
RAVENS will starve CAN ONLY BE the end of British Monarchy
Seven HILLS CAN ONLY BE ROME you stupid fucks
STAR can ONLY BE ISRAEL you illiterate pukes

ILLITERATE

Why do you buy into this at all? I know a bunch of you just enjoy it as a talking point, but it's odd to me how often this prophecy gets posted. What's the reason?

Thanks for this user.

Some user suggested that "a rock will stand on 7 hills" could mean that the next pope will take the name Peter, which means stone in Greek, and the Vatican is in Rome, which was built on 7 hills. This is big because no official pope has taken the name Peter since Peter the Apostle became the first pope after Christ was crucified, and a break in a 2000 year old tradition could mean some major happenings from such a pope.

HERP FUCKING DERP

BRB MAKE THE VAGUEST STATEMENTS POSSIBLE

HERP DERP POL THINKS IM NOSTRADAMUS

WILL YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTS STOP QUOTING THIS CRINGE ASS FUCKING POST

GET THIS FUCKING GARBAGE OFF MY FUCKING POL YOU STUPID SUB 90 IQ SUBHUMAN INCEL MOUTHBREATHERS

GOD I HATE YOU MORONS THAT QUOTE THIS TRASH AND POLLUTE MY POL

Mecca has the rock tho

the ravens allude to the democrat's apparatus of the media or the party in general, and the belly of the dragon just dripped water with harvey and irma

Tell us your thoughts on all of the prophecies user

>Three branches will become one

All three branches of the American Government are controlled by Republicans now.

>bunch of vague bullshit
>100% vague
>0% specific
>is it true?

I wonder if the original poster was trying to make a point about how fucking vague prophecies can be and people spreading and "deciphering" it are proving him right?

Believe it or not, there is a wealthy neighborhood in Vegas called "Seven Hills". Coincidence? I think not.

The lightning could be when Trump tower was struct with lighting, maybe some Tesla tech involved.

I feel like it’ll be some kind of standoff where the entire worlds fate is at the hands of two military oppositions who have the power to destroy everyone and are just talking a bunch of shit and everyone has to pay attention. I think that’ll be the only way everyone will be at silence, even metaphorically

Wrong.

Bear is collapse of the petrodollar and the resulting depression that will cripple the US economy and end US hegemony.

The US is the only country standing in the way of the NWO.

-john

weather cools
- winter (or ash clouds from major eruption yet to happen)

three branches
-GOP in all three branches

island
brexit

star will gorge on clay
-the eclipse (or Israel starting a war and taking much more arab land)

mmmMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm

"for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ." 1 Corinthians 10:4

Petra (anglicanized Peter) means little stone. Jesus was speaking about Himself.

How autistic are you?