Why are ((they)) trying to convince us to go vegan?

why are ((they)) trying to convince us to go vegan?

Mongrel niggers don't deserve to eat meat.

what

bump

To create feminine nu-male fags.

Because everything has to be extremism now. Notice NOBODY ever talks about just vegetarianism anymore? Only veganism.

will it affect women?
i did notice that. i dont know of one vegetarian. only vegans.

It didn't used to be like this. I'm a vegetarian. I don't know what the fuck it is about America, but every fucking issue has to be so laser-cut polarized that literally every single fucking belief in this stupid, barbaric country is parody.

do you get vegans who try to convert you?

So that you become malnourished and weak, not only in body, but mentally as well from lacking essential nutrients and vitamins. Duh, OP, duh.

Vegetables have high concentrations of phytoestrogens, chemicals that act similarly to estrogens in the human body.

Meat has pretty much everything you need to have a healthy immune and endocrine system (responsible for testosterone production), namely cholesterol and saturated fats which they've been trying to demonize for a long time.

Key vegetables to avoid are flax seeds, soy, sesame seeds, and quinoa. Look at the ingredients to a lot of "health" foods and you'll find all of those mashed into one. Why is it that many of the top estrogenic vegetables somehow end up in these "healthy" organic vegan foods? Web search "foods with phytoestrogens" for more things to avoid, and note how much you find in ingredients sections, sometimes I can find up to 5-10 all mashed together in a single product. Too much coincidence to ignore.

There are also plants to avoid, namely lavender and tea tree. I got a "healthy" soap which was Castile soap that had tea tree in it, and I wondered why I had no desire to fap for the 3 days I used it before I researched the ingredients. Why did they choose to put that, instead of something that's not an endocrine disrupting compound? There are other Castile soaps with fucking hemp oil in them... MARKETED FOR FUCKING BABIES. Combine all this shit with the fluoride in the water, and you have even more (((coincidences)))

Weaker population means less opposition for leftist cucks

being vegitarian is like admitting weakness
>UH soooooo you ADMIT you care about animals being eaten BUT you still suport the RApE of cows and chicgens?????? u rasict worse than higtler

Sorry, I don't eat word salad.

So you stop consuming brain powering compounds like vitamin B12 and Choline. There's a lot of things that animal food has in high concentration v/s veggies with minimal amounts.

Vegans are cuckolds. Very weak people with hormonal imbalances and mental illness. There is a reason why the vast majority of antifa types and leftists in general are vegans.
If you're a vegan, kill yourself.

Because vegetarian used to mean vegan, dumbass.

(((They're))) not. They just eat Tofutti products during Passover.

Relax, meathead. There's plenty of strong vegan athletes.

No it did not, dumbass. I don't know where the fuck you got this. Decades ago, people who ate fish and chicken used to pass themselves off as "vegetarian".

It comes from the soil but isn't as available today. Even omnivores should supplement b12.

It's a lot cheaper to hook soy boys up to an IV for nutrition than try to hold down red meat eating men.

eating meat is not good for your long term health

its fine short term and its delicious but saturated fat does contribute to heart problems

veganism wasn't possible before because humans could not find enough calories in vegitables to support their biological potential, where meat was a good source of huge amounts of calories and protien. but because we evolved to eat meat VERY RECENTLY, there are problems we run into when we start getting past the age where most humans died. 50-60 the effects of saturated fat really start to kick in. Heart disease is one of the biggest killers in the world and vegans have the lowest rates. not to mention the animal suffering that goes on because of the meat industry.

i still eat meat because i dont give a fuck about my health. i also smoke.

>but saturated fat does contribute to heart problems
take a (you)

faggot

>demonizing hunting more
>increasing liberal arrogance and entitlement, serves as a gateway to other issues
>wedge issue between liberal faggots susceptible to the movement and normal people
Seems pretty clear cut.

>And God said, Behold, I have given you EVERY HERB BEARING SEED, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; TO YOU IT SHALL BE FOR MEAT.

The predilluvian world was vegan as God intended. Jesus whipped the animal-sacrificing kikes out of the temple. All animals are sentient beings and are granted bodily liberty by God. We don't need to eat animals to live and be healthy. This is how the Creation was originally intended.

>Grains
>Vegetables

So (((they))) can turn everyone into faggots

jew here: eat a shit ton of meat

>All animals are sentient beings
no. jellyfish are not considered sentient and many species arent considered sentient

>what is the Passover Lamb?
>what is Jesus instructing his Apostles to prepare said lamb?
Shut the fuck up.