>Hestia
>oppai loli
Also
>oppai loli
>cute

>lolis
>not cute

It's about 50% too thin and looks flat

I've been so happy since I bought a wall scroll of her and put it on my wall, so she's the first thing I see when I wake up.

I tried rewatching DanMachi recently, I couldn't make it to the 4th episode. It's so fucking bad, holy shit.

I hate Bell so god damn much.

He doesn't get better. There was a seen where some other team pulled monsters to him and ran away. When they came back to apologize, he said it was cool and that he would do the same thing if he was in that situation. Bullshit, it's like the author doesn't even realize what kind of gary sue character he created is.

She's a beast?

Him being a doormat to the supporter who was ripping him off at every possible turn was the worst. How fucking spineless is this author who just lays down to any situation and lets himself get walked over like that.

OPPAI LOLI :3

>draw a fully developed woman
>call it a loli

I hate this meme.

Great taste.

Only people trying to troll Sup Forums calls Hestia a loli.

What's the doujin or anthology with oppai lolis? They're idols or something I think.

Her design and personality is bland. She's a seasonal waifu and her only defining trait is a ribbon.

Oppai loli does not exist, what you are referring to is just a short woman.

>implying

Her personality for me comes with a justification. She has hit her lowest point and now she finds peace and hope with Bell. Obviously she'll fall in love with him and be all inconsistent with her own feelings.

Fat oppai loli.