THIS GEN BEST GEN

THIS GEN BEST GEN.
I LOVE THIS NEW GENERATION.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0cHDLcKLu4

That fucking wall

Fucking idiot. She gonna get fired.

She spends all class time talking about her problems and her nails and sends each kid home with 2 hours of homework

What'd she think was gonna happen?

Hoop earrings, gapped teeth, all her students are racist. What a stupid fucking nigger.

How the fuck did she get her degree if she can't even say or form a proper sentence or is ebonics one of the official languages of the USA college curriculum

GENERATION ZYKLON

People don't think it be like it is but it do

dat degree was free, you racist!

>paid for by American taxpayers

THE WALL HAHAHA MY FUCKING SIDES ARE DEPORTED

Why the fuck is that retarded monkey even allowed to be a teacher?

I died when they built that wall outta printing paper.

Generation Zyklon gives me hope for the US.

that wall took easily 30 min to make
give those guys some straight As

A+ Kids

She certainly is not well spoken, for a school teacher. Wonder what city this was from.

Dayum dat sista got trolled

what the fuck is this goddamn boon teaching human children
>I TOL' YALL DEEZ KEEDZ IS RAYCISS

Patriot kids are LEGENDS

>barely any picture
>THEY DECORATE THE ENTIRE CLASSROOM
i fucking want these attentionwhores to die

When the fuck did kids have the time to learn how to write like grown ass, pre internet-schooled adults?

I wonder how well she can whistle.

Based kids. Racist old uncle user here, you've always been my favorite. Keep up the good work.

at my school, one of the senior pranks back in c.2002 was a team actually built a 4 foot wall, cemented down the middle of the hallway front the office - lengthwise

Those kids.
They are changing the world. One classroom wall at a time.

And the Sup Forums student of the year award goes to...

With that gap, it would just be a woosh like a faggot's fart.

When the wall appeared I got a good chuckle. Very funny kids. Even progressives with any sense of humor would have laughed.

You must be one of her students.

That fucking gap in her teeth is bothering me

If blacks didn't act so shitty as a whole, I'd be a lot more willing to let them have their own land here. Too bad that won't happen. Get your black asses back to africa and be kangz there. White people will leave you alone and you can do your own thing however you want to do it. No more excuses.

>teachers
>getting fired

that's a good one. There's a reason why so many sjw cunts have teaching jobs. Short of fucking a student, teacher unions make sure that school systems have to jump through hoops of fire to get rid of someone.

Just imagine if they 3D printed it.

fucking wall hahaha

Ok which one of you did this? You just won Sup Forums's troll of the year award in the under 18 category!

Probably most of them.

Nah. I can't imagine an entire class collaborating on this. This was the work of one or two autists

topkek that wall

Bilt a fucking wall and throw the black plague OUT !!

Fucking niggers !!

>that wall

>printed out bricks on A4 sheets of paper

JEJ