The storm is an EO to "temporarily" suspend the 2nd amendment

ITfag here. I'm not important, but in the course of performing my duties I sometimes have access to stuff.

The storm that's coming is an EO to be announced soon that "temporarily" restricts 2nd amendment rights. He's going to use the same "we gotta figure out the HECK what's going on" argument that he did for the muslim ban.The story is going to be that Paddock is part of a group, a large one. Varying levels of involvement in this org range from clueless "true believer" sympathizer to armed militia. Paddock is atypical, but it looks bad for them as a whole now for obvious reasons. Supposedly they are poised to make commit further attacks.

Citing a state of emergency, National Guard and military are going to be collection certain classes of weapons. No surprise here, but the ones of interest are basically what you'd use to mount an insurrection: (((assault rifles))), i.e. semi-auto ARs.

They don't actually anticipate a real "storm." The biggest difficulty here are just the logistics of collecting and destroying this many small arms. They just want to create an impression that militia yahoos don't want to fuck with this because the military is prepared. Hence all the fanfare and "cryptic" statements tonight.

I'll answer whatever questions I can. Not worried about getting caught. Like I said, I'm not important and I'm sure others have already leaked this to media or whatever.

You're far off larp faggot. 2nd Amendment is here to stay for good.

imagine being this insane and pathetic that you not only thought of this, but typed it all out, and posted it online

Kill yourself.

Nice LARPing. Even Obama wouldn't attempt this

Ever heard the expression "Only nixon could go to China"?

LARP as fuck. No president in their right fucking mind would suspend the 2nd Amendment via an EO, it would cause a fucking revolution.

Ban larpers.

Kys you faggot well poisoning commie.

>ITfag here
Uh oh.

Every mother fucker who is making a thread these days is a 3 letter faggot or leaker or in the know. You disinfo larpers fucking obfuscating discussion. Fuck off already.

Well if that was the plan...

EO isn't going to say "2nd Amendmend is susbended undil furder nodice."

They're directing this specifically at "assault weapons" and other "military" type stuff.

Unironically shoot yourself before Trump suspends the 2nd amendment.

>fag here

you should really practice being more concise with your words.

In the last few weeks, I've noticed something about trump that I don't like. It was there all along and I was always aware of it, but I didn't want to admit that it was something that would make him completely turn on his base.

Trump wants to be worshipped.

Now I'm not saying that trump is evil or has bad intentions. No, I'm saying he's just a selfish fuck that will play ball with anyone that gets him the most positive following. The minute he shook hands with schumer and chatted with pilosi it was over.

Trump recognizes how much the left is prone to idol worship. He knows that if he plays his cards right, he can have the unending worship of the democratic constituency. How does he play his cards right? Do the thing the progressives have always wanted, but knew would never happen: Take down the 2A. If he does this, he will have a veritable horde of liberal drones willing to physically attack anyone he wants at the drop of a tweet. This will start civil war 2.0

and me to the screencap sempai

Screenshotted if true
KYS LARPing faggot if not true

Read the Keller ruling. it specifically says that military grade weapons are legal for civie use.

LARP as fuck...

didnt read lol

fucking sage.dumbest fucking idea ever, would never work. kys

I can't add anything concrete to that. I just know bits of what's planned regarding the gun collection. Not even tactical/implementation. That's all left up to military and national guard.

It sounds right though. Trump is smart enough to realize that 10, 20 years from now he'll be nobody but another mediocre president to his current base. He can pivot and do something radical though and become a liberal hero.

Fake and gay

From my cold dead hands
Sage

Say it with me...
1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS!!!

This.
/Thread

I forgot to add "literally" and "unironically"

They don't seem to think so. There will be huffing and puffing and plenty of boating accidents, but that's not really of concern.

The goal is to ostracize 2A asserters as antisocial psychos. They know most owners will decide to comply because they have a job, mortgage, life etc. Only irrelevant gun nuts will resist, and they wouldn't go hot. It's not a very good civil war if it's started over an issue that not very many people care about.

A president can't nullify the Constitution with an EO. To do the travel ban, he had to cite federal law that authorizes him to do it and he STILL got hit with an injunction.
Exact same thing would happen here. Federal courts would block the EO before a single ATF agent left his office.
Next time you do this LARP, faggot, say Trump is going to enact "marshal law" instead of an EO. It'll be more interesting.

They've banned assault weapons before you massive faggot. Were you born after 1994? The EO is temporary because of the urgency if the situation. Legislation will be following closely behind it.

>too dangerous
the ammo would be surrendered 1st.

also only california has a directory of who/where owns "assault rifles"

also Natl Guard/Mil are largely gun owners who might not want to do the job of going door to door, violating their own Oath to uphold the Constitution. risking their lives against US citizens at every collection stop.

Yeah right. Dem hatred of Trump goes deep, even deeper than their self-hatred. They'll never fall into worship when Trump is still a molesting, trans-hating, gay-bashing, global-warming-denying, Republitard.

Not to mention that they've defined gun control as a "you're either with us or you're a psychopathic, heartless monster," therefore there isn't much credit to be gotten by joining with them. The left would just dismiss it as Trump finally not being a TOTAL monster and go back to all the other reasons they hate him.

You talk about Trump with Schumer and Pelosi, but what did that deal get him, exactly? They just brushed it off as him FINALLY not being a complete asshole like he really is, and gave him a break for exactly one news cycle before they were back on the Drumpf train.

When has he turned against his base? I think it's more logical to say he caved to pressure or just went with what he saw in the media as fact before speaking.
>he wants to be worshipped
what tf?

Not door-to-door collection following a list. It's a "voluntary surrender" technically, but ownership of affected weapons will be punishable with fines/jail time. I don't know what actual consequences there will be.

Like I said before, they aren't really that worried with strict compliance. Just outlawing a bunch of decent people and ostracising them as lawbreakers is important.

I'm signing off for the night. Tripfagging in case I get more details tomorrow.

>not even california...
wait a moment. you're right I think Comiefornia actually did confiscate door to door. most states don't have databases.

also more recently, CA banned "assault weapons" & 20rd mags but existing one didn't get turned in. only needed to be registered. and be transported/handled according to stricter rules

Pretty sure you could fuck up people with a 30 30 a lot more than a 5.56 AR, or better yet illegally obtained firearms. Try to suspend the 2a and you'll see the largest blood shed on this continent since the 1860s.

..you know what, let's do it. I'd like to see how many shootouts there would be.

>ITfag here

They passed a law in Congress. Do you know how any of this works, child?

Bad LARP is bad. It would take the gubmint years to even collect the data necessary to determine who/what owned what guns, and where.

Fake, maybe gay.

Also, there aren't enough Nat'l Guard to even get started.

Can your government even afford to buy back 50 billion worth of guns from the public? Or do you just plan on taking them? Best of luck with that.

LOL Good luck, its a civil war waiting to happen, cant fight a civil war with an airforce, it requires troops, will those troops fire on their own families? Friends?

>using jew parenthesis for assault rifles

You're not from around these parts are you?

When he supported permanent daca, bombed Syria, and said he was open to gun regulation.

No.
No one registered their 30 - 60rd mags in California lol

Your not worried about getting caught because your larping. Trump would NEVER do this. He said the 2nd amendment is safe with him.
I believe him.

You can't issue an EO to circumvent the fucking constitution you retard.

>hurr durr I'm issuing an executive order to instate myself as president for life