If you voted for Trump, you done goofed...

If you voted for Trump, you done goofed. America's top economist says the stock market will never recover and we're headed to a never-ending recession. Is this what you wanted?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-things-has-Paul-Krugman-been-very-wrong-about
archive.is/1ZoUg
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2017/07/31/nope-paul-krugmans-still-wrong-about-supply-side-economics/#1f90580f6348
youtu.be/s8bzJXOhWD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey, I live in New York. My vote didn't mean dick.

Purge the Banks (Jews)
and do what Hitler did, we'll be fine.

>he said this almost a year ago.
>economy is doing better than ever.
Really activates the grey matter.

But a chip, falling where it may.

YES

Well that is interestin--
>Krugman was born to a Jewish family,[15] the son of Anita (1925-2017) and David Krugman (1924–2013)
Nope.

(((Paul Krugman)))

The states is going down the shitter, the age of the Slav is upon us.

hang the fucking kikes

>caring about the economy
>with our worthless fiat currency we're all supposed to just play along with
>our totally arbitrary economy
Everything seemed pretty damn fine throughout the last "great recession".

Checked.

economics is literally just jewish voodoo

A jew who makes sensationalist comments. How surprising.

This kike is wrong about everything. (((Krugman))) is just a shill for the banks

Krugman's been wrong before, and will be wrong again, as any hard keynesian would

Yes, the fire rises

>(((Paul Krugman)))
OY VEY GOYIM LEAVE THE BANKING TO US!

there's even a quora post

quora.com/What-things-has-Paul-Krugman-been-very-wrong-about
archive.is/1ZoUg

Even trump said we are in a bubble.

:^)

With Krugs, YOU LOSE.

This is F-F-F-F-FAKE NEWS
saged

I suppose if you say it every few months for 10 years it'll eventually happen
Well done Krugman

I remember a guy at the place I used to work tried to use Krugman as an example of Bernie's economic policies being viable. I tried to explain to him that Krugman was ideologically driven, and didn't represent the average economist's viewpoint. He just screamed and yelled in response. I wish I still worked there so I could show him this.

He got extremely angry any time I pulled out my phone when he made a ridiculous claim, like "Trump has been married four times!" or "Tiffany is Ivana's kid!" or "MAGA hats were initially made in China!" or "The University of Washington is a PRIVATE SCHOOL!"

I have no fucking idea where he got his viewpoints from.

Yes

The stock i put $15 into on robinhood is now only worth $6 i think he was correct and only corrupt 1% insiders are profiting.

>antia
Antifa

Is this a Sup Forums goes back in time thread?

Krugman lives in a theoretical world, not in a practical, experience-based reality...

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2017/07/31/nope-paul-krugmans-still-wrong-about-supply-side-economics/#1f90580f6348

I was hoping everyone would notice that was written the day after the election and the stock market has done nothing but go up since then.

Your falling for the Smoke and Mirrors user.

What aren't you seeing on the News?
Imran Awan: Blackmail / Spy ring

House Democrats ordered the systematic falsification of records showing how they spend their taxpayer-provided office budgets, according to lawyers for two former House information technology (IT) aides.

Awan was arrested for bank fraud at the airport by the FBI as he was about to leave the country, but that’s the least of it.

He may have sold US secrets he could access to Pakistan and other foreign governments. Goodman has found a lot to talk about that the media won’t publish in what has the potential to be the biggest political scandal in a century.

Awan was DWS IT consultant in Congress.

He’s Pakistani ISI, doped over 150 Congressmen phones, sold US state secrets to Pakistan and foreign governments.

Imran Awan, used a secret server and a file hosting service that congressional staffers are prohibited from using to store massive amounts of Democrats’ data, according to reports.
Awan, who is under indictment for bank fraud, conspiracy and making false statements, allegedly routed data from numerous House Democrats to a secret server,

Awan is alledged to be a member of the Packistani ISI that’s the Pakistani equivalent of the CIA, has stolen data then often black mailed with that data. infiltrated the US Congress.

youtu.be/s8bzJXOhWD4

why are economists always right?

Paul Krugman very likely knew Harvey Weinstein raped girls and said nothing

>Best economist
>America is flourishing

Apparently not.

>mfw Trump prevented LINK to moon
Should've invested in LINK when it was at 0.40

>The economy is going to crash
>Krugman
Yeah, I ain't listening to a faggot who thought the internet wouldn't succeed among the public and be a explosive component to the economy. The real question is he better or worse than Nate Silver when it comes to predicting shit

Isn't this the guy that shuts down the comments section of his articles because average folks prove him wrong because math and being an ideologue don't mix?

Nothing can stop LINK, accumulate

> top economist
NOT!

>the bear will leave its cave forever

this faggot wrote this weeks ago based on foreknowledge of something much worse happening in vegas and would have plunged the markets.

>trusting economists to predict market directions
kek

>never ending recession
What is economics

I wouldn't gloat too much op. Market timing makes fools of us all.

But yes this BTFOs the krugman. But he was already well BTFOd already and all economists are unreliable most of the time.

it was this or Hillary's labor camps