Look at this fucking nu-male

Look at this fucking nu-male

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BOeRI6MDyns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn, Messi looks like that?

You're a democrat who wishes your testosterone-levels were high enough that you could grow a beard like that.

Eat shit with your hippy friends and die.

hnnnnnnnngggggg

> shaven chest
Queer

So many fucking roids.....

Imagine getting punch in the boy pussy by one of those fists!

He's Russian

friendly reminder that people who look like that can run for

More of this?

>t. Numale soyboy

How is he a numale? He has kind of a gut but it works with his build. He's a big guy

this sounds like something some skinny lanklette would say

Oh, I forgot that oddly large traps and hgh gut was just common is Russia.

>dedicated to STR stat
kek

i like AGI/INT personally.

Str and Wis, nigger.

>hgh gut

You know nothing faggot

Humble water filter salesman and Eddie Bravo? Is this from the Joe Rogan Experience?

guy looks like he can deadlift 8pl

Old Pic of Joe Rogan and Alex Jones. They're old friends.

Russians aren't pumped full of xenoestrogens so it's easier for their men to build muscle

Damn, Jesse Thorn got ripped.

not sure if bait

Am I wrong?

the look on his face

wis/int faygo WOOP WOOP

>shaven chest
>shaven
>en

>literally just a nerd
Pathetic

Face pubes

Fat Canadian incoming - move right along

Not bait, he is dumb. I found the image in a google search, I thought that was Eddie Bravo not Joe Rogan.

Kek

only spics and micks multi-class you hybrid nigger

truth

Beards are kind of faggy. I work in the oil patch and that shit is verboten.

someone should post He-man

Kirill Sarychev

This nu-male benches 738:

youtu.be/BOeRI6MDyns

This is a very good point user. There is no need to lift weights because you are much more likely to get in a fight with a gorilla who would win than another human, or have a need to lift heavy objects. And if you lift weights you couldn't possibly have invested any time in cardio of course.

Mods are nu males. Earlier they deleted a thread about nu males when it wasn't a buffed guy in OP.

Agi/int builds the easymode/op shit in every game ever made.

>strawman
obviously you have some strength training, but when you look like a brick wall, you're useless unless you want plant your feet and move bricks. Brock Lesnar was big as shit, but he would get his ass kicked by people half his size because he'd get winded by moving for 2 minutes and getting out maneuvered. Its also why people like mayweather are king.
They never tire, and play to our natural strengths.
In the old tribal days, we'd chase a gazelle or bison 2, 3, 4 days until it literally would collapse in exhaustion in front of us, as we did relay system at different checkpoints keeping them trapped.

'cause its objectively the best

lol you can't just search for images of strong guys then assume they are leftists. Nu males are practically defined by hating their own masculinity. I am pretty sure biceps over 10 inches are triggering toxic masculinity. That liberal hoebag won't make you her cuck if you're as manly as that picture.

>fight

That's what weapons are for.

What do you think this is, Street Fighter? I don't care how musclebound you are, you get near me with an aggressive posture and I'm putting you down for good. And funnily enough, it'll be ruled justified simply by the argument of your aggressive posture + size differential, increasing with how much bigger you are than me.

The strongest man in the world is still over 10x weaker than the avergae chimp?

That's not a numale.

>post nonsensical bait
>one liner op
>infinite replies

Sup Forums is retarded.

How's the patch doing?

I was at fort nelson with Trinidad a few years back, but 2014 fucked it up for me...

Fucking dumb nigger

OmG this factoid probably the most interesting thing Ive read in quite some time
I already replaced cow milk with goat's, I dont eat soy, I drink distilled/mineral water never the tap,
I dont use teflon cookware,
gah... where else could xenoestrogens be attacking me from?

That's a faggot, not a nu-male.

Yeah, it's fucked how men are portrayed as losers, while women are attractive.

Not him, but if you have your Class 1 you could probably get a job driving a vac or nitrogen truck with no problem.

>looks at your average SOF guy before gear
>looks at the biggest memed delta guy on /k/

yeah, me thinks this user definitely has it correct

t. manlet nigger

GOAL BODY

this is peak performance human male body

Yeah but relationship when? Girls want a Streetfighter character (or similar anatomy) or they wont date you unless its a frail nordicuck bitch or ching chong

That's not an HGH gut, he just has massive abs and highish body fat. He's definitely on, though.

Ragnarok Online references wtf

ive seen Dans copy in my seaside contry lol i was so stunned this are some stronk genes

fck jre was some ugly motherfuker before he got bald

that how man looks like when spending 80% time underwater

I aint gay but God damn

desu I got into power lifting and Olympic lifting as a youngster and enjoyed it but these I just do time on those rowing machines and maybe squat/deadlift once a week just to keep my core strong

I feel the strongest and most in shape I've ever been in my life, and I have never looked better too

also if you can find a way to swim on a daily basis that is very good top

t. 32 years old

to clarify, I do time on cardio rowing machines, not lat pulldown rows

oh.. hey daddy..

This triggers the fit-tard