K
E
D

So, yuri-ending?

the only thing that mattered in the end

that looks shooped

That would be the GOAT ending

>Haganai Ending.jpg

Would love it if that's how he had ended it but I know that's a shop, can tell by the shifted pixels.

Now THAT is some ntr I can get behind.

cucks don't get to be behind

oh god

>_n.jpg

Fuck off frog.

NEVER CARED FOR WHAT THEY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWAHHHHH

Kill yourself frogposter.

Wait
Wat
No fucking way

Look carefully, its fake

That's obviously bullshit. But if it was legit, I'd hold it up as the greatest manga ending of all time.

>threesome end
>yuri end
In either case, I will go back and read all the chapters I have dropped./

>yuri NTR end
>in fucking WSJ
I don't give a flying fuck about Shitsekoi but I'm fucking mad. Yurifags have gone too far. Fuck this shit. Anime is literally dead if this shit is happening.

Is this bait?

Of course this isn't bait. You dipshit. I am literally fucking mad right now that fucking yurishit has invaded WSJ. Nothing is safe anymore. Soon, yurishits will have all of anime to themsleves and no female characters will be straight ever again because of yurifags degeneracy. I fucking hate yurishit for forcing their shit to other people.

>new IP

this would be fucking hilarious.

I was offline for a while because of a fucking blackout you fucking dipshit.

>another new IP

I don't know about a blackout, but you sure sound like you got BLACKED.

You know, the writing really sucks for Onodera. Blandest love interest, has probably gotten some of the least amount of focus and development, even less than non key-holders like her own sister, and the arc where she's getting rejected isn't about her at all unlike the focus Marika got, it's about "Where's Poochie-I mean Chitoge?" And this is the one Naoshi chose to make one of the two top candidates.

Fuck off, yurishitter. Stop bumping this yurishit thread.

>(26)

What's your deal with changing IPs anyway? Dynamic IP is the future.

Because the only reason you'd change it after every post is because you're preemptively ban evading for shitposting.

>Because the only reason you'd change it after every post is because you're preemptively ban evading for shitposting
Wow, projecting much. I'm not your resident /u/ shitposter. Just because I don't like yuri doesn't make me that guy who shitposts madoka threads.

>another new IP
>still shitposting

Well you are IP hopping and it's pretty clear you're doing it deliberately

Well, I can't help it. My IPs are changing on their own.

>facebook image
lurk for 2 years before posting