/tosg/ Terry Davis, Temple OS general discussion

Old thread 404d

Other urls found in this thread:

codersnotes.com/notes/a-constructive-look-at-templeos/
youtube.com/watch?v=4z1kcn4iOWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I tried temple OS. Very curious. What ever happened to this guy?

>Terry's cute dick

A nice intro to TempleOS

codersnotes.com/notes/a-constructive-look-at-templeos/

He got off his meds and started drinking. Apparently now he's living in a van.

I think he's stalking reviewbrah tbqh

I swear, it was those fucking CIA niggers at it again

Off the doctor's meds and onto self medication then? Well he won't be writing anything good on booze.

Did you see the one where he panicked at the checkout isle, lost it on they way out and leered at some dude by the door and made fun of him for being an FBI child molester, and then later on repented for having dropped something at the checkout and not picked it up because God is perfectly just?

Link?

Disappeared last I tried to find it again. It was from earlier this year when he started driving again.

He was out to buy some hamburger and soda IIRC.

remember to be thankful for what you got.

The CIA niggers are trying to keep him from continuing his work, using Dianna I presume.

Terry's naive, it's not the CIAniggers, it's the Mossadkikes.

>hhnnniiigermonkey
so he made anything today yet?
he fell asleep yesterday in front of his camera, live
he implemtented a live irc thing on his site now, I wonder if g user that went to his car made him do it or not

think he has stop drinking now, he has made some movies out of his car and sometimes he is at least visiting his parents

Did you see the video where he tried to open the case of beer and couldn't figure it out?

Whats a fiesta rancho?

I prolly have, yeah I think so. He was so fucking shitfaced all summer really. I felt really sorry for his parents you know, but he is sick and all

I want Terry stream all the time 24/7

youtube.com/watch?v=4z1kcn4iOWQ

i think

this

all he does anymore is drink and masturbate to diana and that other whore

Yeah that's the one. Also 10/10 is when he can't get the coin-op cart loose to buy the soda, but then God tells him to try the other one. And on the way back out starts to flip out about the woman walking toward him while he's returning the cart.

r the rumors true is ma nigga in jail???

ONE OF US

yeah, but i was hoping things would get more interesting when he got kicked out

no I watched him yesterday live

Nah, unless he's going to have another break, he needs foils to act out against, whether it's the trolls, the random at the store, his parents, or the MIT niggers.

He's right. Did you know that?

Is he on meds or being treated in other ways? Are the people he lives with his parents? I've only seen clips of him here and there, don't know much about him.

is 640X480 what I should change my resolution to?

who is this guy
he looks crazy

You'll need a VGA card. And one voice and not network, just like how it used to be.

i heard his parents kicked him out, have not followed him for awile. Is it true? :/

He's schizophrenic with some other stuff, but he is savant when it comes to programming close to the metal.

>they think he's using long jumps
>they think he's using paging
>they think he's using virtual mode
MIT NIGGERS

I'm new to him. Who is Dianna?

You're trying to do it like a nigger. Do it like a white man.