It's time to call on Kek once again

Does anyone recall the collective praising of Kek which ultimately led to Trump's election? Well it's time to praise at that same intensity once more. This time we will be asking Kek to give Trump strength in navigating and executing the world-saving maneuvers he is presently attempting. Trump needs Kek and Kek needs our prasie. Let's save the world again, Faggots.

Contributing

Praise be.

I still pray to kek ery day at 7 hours and 77 minutes. (8:17am)

inb4 trump is the first president to enact a gun registry thats federal.

best president!
did what both obama and bush failed to do!!
BEST

Post will end in 77

-Uhriginal

You will die before that happens.

sorry grandpa, it isn't 2016 anymore

allahu akbar

Kek oh mighty Lord of Chaos, may thy grace imbue these digits with the best chance to heal the people with the knowledge of the motives of the shooter. Praise Kek!

This is not a drill. Kek will rise but first we must battle.

hardly, im in australia, no-ones shooting me here.

Praise Kek and the synchronicity that he brings!

Shadilay, brother, shadilay.

>time to call on kek
>no digits
im out.

Praise Kek, benevalent God of Chaos. Please help guide and protect our daddy, our shitposter in chief.

>world-saving
>Kek
There won't be a worldwide apocalypse but that's not how it works, kiddo. Big sacrifices are going to be made.

Trump might as well have shouted "Praise Kek" tonight with his remarks to the press.

He Who Croaks has taken direct control of the reins of power and has set us on our final course towards the chaos that is his soul and essence.

Kay

He has forsaken you. Sup Forums is full of Feds and children. Kek has moved on

If you verify, HE will come.

It was God. Try praying user.

SUMMON THE DIGITS

KEK BLESS THIS THREAD

Kek is god you christcuck.

Openly praising isnt even necessary. Kek is Sup Forums.

You've lost your chance. This is the call before the storm

Yup and as normalized as the meme has become it was real and worked. The memes that were created just before the election are still some of the best. Our collective consciousness willed trump into the presidency.

kek is always here, friend

ch-checked

you're my chance

Smoopy

Usually I would agree but the numbers honestly mean nothing. Kek was powerful before we started assigning numbers on Sup Forums.

Not in that hall of lies

Praise Kek

Praise thoth!

Gigantic, if fact

Stop pretending. You're a normie trying to dissect meme-magic. It's not going to happen. It's a mass psychological effect that can only be channeled when unaware of its outcome and purpose--similar to how the wave in quantum physics changed when observed.

Can we get some memepriests in here? I think he is demanding fresh dankness.

Give it up. You're going to lose your court case. Pepe is intellectual property and you're a thief.

Checked. Shadilay

Praise kek

Rare

Recently kek guided me to Mr Bond on youtube...vertigo politic Eric dubay as well... Kek kek kek let the Race War begin

may the lord of chaos unleashes the storm upon us
praise Kek

He heard you

Youwilldiebeforethatherpes

There will be no storm. Frogs cook better when boiled

Checking your digits

Spooky
Witnessed!

k

Kek bring us a mighty storm

about fucking time. Praise Kek

It begins

I for one, welcome a new meme magic. One that will cleanse the earth of it wretchedness.

the numbers are important, on and off Sup Forums. remember to always watch for them, they're everywhere

shadilay day at the mandalay bay.

Tell me what KEK thinks of Peterson, disciple or something else?

Praise Kek

Get on it! I’m barely a thin shitstain above a normie in his eyes. Yet the great KEK SMILES UPON ME1

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE1

checketh. witnesseth

chaos stirs

Next habbening? I'm thinking NYC

FUUUCK

This thread is pathetic. Only a couple gets and this many comments? So pathetic, here's a smug anime girl to prove there is no kek

Nov 11th is the day of the rope.

I'll buy that. I work in healthcare. When I take a patient to be admitted, we weigh them. 20minutes before the LV happening the other weighed 77.7 kg. With other smookyness that night. Nothing happened after the blasting

Kek doesnt grant wishes. In fact, he only had Trump elected due to all the chaos that was going to ensue. Take a look, the US has been restless since Trump was inaugarated.
>PRAY FOR CHAOS N U SHALL RECEIVE

bring chaos to these calm times

P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

*the patient

THIS IS THE RAREST PEPE I HAVE!

No he hides, .....please come kek and fuck the shit up and slam the Jew down

KEK will praise me after this

Tee hee. U guise fanneh. I tole my Mommy I go on scary Alt Right bord n she SCARE lol.
Can I be pulitikul with U guise to? Been pulitikul SOOO FANNEH lol.

Witnessed.

hopefully meme magik will start a war on Nov 4

Prasie...

Praise kek

Witnessed as well friend.

praise kek.

checked, friend. have a rarepepe.

Kek be praised, may you all find shelter, brothers and sisters.

>call before the storm

It's going to definitively come out in the coming days that, at the very least, this guy in Las Vegas was a leftist nut job shooting up a country music concert to kill conservatives.

My trips wills it for Trump

See guys, kek blessed this thread

KEK!

>false gods are false.
at the end of the movie you always lose.

It rises!!!11!!1

Have a comp, kek
This ones on me