This was found on the Presidents desk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQnU29Bxrds
megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Rivers_in_the_Desert
youtube.com/watch?v=jaIo82uT0qs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

proof

I didn't know niggers could read.

Who the fuck are the phantom thrives lmao. What a gay name.

>ChadTrumplaughingatvirginAnonymooseletter.gif

>Implying Sup Forums isn't the real phantom thieves and the calling cards wouldn't be sent to elite pedophiles

Oh! I see! Some Deep State hacker group is trying their hand at fourth generation warfare again! How adorable.

Looks like some gay shit kids make in arts and craft class.

Hopefully, Trump will put it on the refrigerator, so they'll stop bitching.

Phantom thieve here ama

>dude i just thought of the SICKEST name to call our guild in WoW!!!!!

you antifags are so goddamn cringey it's physically painful

Your not pht

"Sir Donald Trump"

Prove that I am not a phantom thieve

The real winners of this post are all of those loser faggot retards who think this is a legit real thing.

You are just a loser on Sup Forums begging for attention because there is nothing meaningful about you or your life.

Get fucked. Futaba is /ourgirl/.

I'm one of the Phantom Guts. We deal with...oh my, here...it comes...we..bfft...we...spread our m..pbbt..message th...through
BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Ah, quite pungent, my dear. Message delivered.

>it's not even a real collage

What the fuck

can we guess what their nen is?

Of course liberals would like a video game where you kill God with help from Satan.

One of the reasons I voted for Trump is how out in the open all his flaws are.
> Oh no he likes to fuck super models and make money and that has given him an ego.
What is there to confess exactly? How exactly is Donald Trump wearing a mask?
Considering how much that game is about killing false idols and gods this doesn't meme well. Trump is what you see, there are no secrets to confess. Was the established power base being defeated in the election not more in line with the whole point of Persona 5?
youtube.com/watch?v=IQnU29Bxrds

O

I watched my girlfriend beat the final boss and she had no idea what the Demiurge was or than some variant of the biblical god was a villain in the Megami Tensei franchise. Most people playing it won't know or care about the symbolism therein.
Isaiah 43:19
megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Rivers_in_the_Desert
youtube.com/watch?v=jaIo82uT0qs