Berserk

Why did they need Miura to personally write this ep again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRCrqec5uA4
youtube.com/watch?v=OO-QCjpXdfo
youtu.be/JoZJ3IFYcHY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because otherwise Rape Horse would have been cut

I had barely any idea on what was going on in the combat most of the time with this horrible animation. I feel bad for the anime-only people who won't understand a thing of what's going on.

But in the end, we got rape horse so I'm glad.

I just realized Miura is a shit writer

>watching ANIME for the ANIMATION

I can't imagine what it's like to be anime-only watching the references to the Eclipse and the entire scene with the nobility and the princess' father screaming for Griffisu

In case of a backlash for altering the manga. Not that matter because the fanbase is already rioting for the CG

>haunted mansion with an apostle
Isn't the same shit of the Millennium Falcon PS2 game?

shitty animation can ruin the experience, no matter what the story

Post face when Rape Horse wasn't cut.

>sword masturbation made it in

Surely anime only people have still watched the first series or the movies. I refuse to believe someone would have jumped right into this with no prior knowledge.

Based. Rape Horse can now move at sanic speeds.

You don't actually believe what you said, right?

He's fast!

Why the fuck do the flashback animations look dank asf but not the rest?

Stolen from the movie ;^)

They really should've played either of these when facing the Apostle and the Rape Horse.

youtube.com/watch?v=NRCrqec5uA4
youtube.com/watch?v=OO-QCjpXdfo

The pig Apostle was PS1 tier CGI, who the fuck approved this thing, either do it right or don't, what's the point when you have a tiny budget

The clanging was especially bad in this episode

>unsheathes sword
>clang

>swings at spirit
>clang

The flashbacks look even worse than the CG.

What episode does Gattsu kill Griffisu?

The never ever episode.

user that drank shots to CLANGs last week.

I'm about to go get my bottle and start clanging em back. I made this video in celebration of this amazing day.

youtu.be/JoZJ3IFYcHY

Nigga is you blind?

Not when he has to introduce what apostles are.

isidro looks rapey

Hello?

All season long we are going to get a dose of clang aren't we?

It's actually official art by Miura, only Griffith is shooped.
It was for an April Fools joke.

>cut a dog
>clang

I actually really liked the episode and for once it didn't actually look like shit, too bad that it seems we are going back to ReBoot next week.

The loli witch of cuteness turned into a shit.Isidoro is just Gambino.And Guts is too old,how old is he right now,25?He would be 50 at max.

yup still looks rapey

Only some dogs were clang dogs. Other dogs were gashunk dogs.

>hit a ethereal being,orginating from beyond the plane of the living
>clang

last week i was sure none of this shit would make it, now i have hope for the troll rape cave in weeks to come

Bitches won't explode in troll-lings, I guarantee it

I just hope they get their 2D team (the one that did Rape Horse, not the one that does Single Character Cell Bobbing Up And Down) to do the orgy

have your phone on speed dial to poison control, your body isnt gonna be able to withstand the CLANG

Holy shit, that's horrible, please Schierke, never grow up.

Ghosts are made of metal.

>for once it didn't actually look like shit

>that manfaced Schierke

kek

Mind If I save that?

I lost my shit here looking at that fat, smug ET there in the mouth.

>we won't cut anything buy we will make horrible 3d animation that will make viewer cringe at every frame

That rape horse scene looked like it had TOEI ANIMATION HERE FUCK YOU written all over it.

the pacing is way too fast
feels like they are going to finish the whole manga storyline in one season
maybe they knew it was gonna bomb and that's what they're aiming for

>throbbing horse dong was cut

BUY THE BLU-RAY

Pretty sure they're just rushing through their Blackswordsman/Lost Children mashup to make it to Conviction and tell the story proper.

I REALLY hope they were just short on time and the important things (like Mozgus) will have better textures

If Mozgus looks like that, I... I...

I want a real Lost Children production. Movie would work best.

Feel like they're gonna take their sweet time with the Tower of Convinction. That story has a lot of moving parts.

Someone defend this

Oh dear god, that horrible mouth with the flat teeth textures.

Rapehorse transcends quality. It's good no matter what.

>no cock anywhere
I can't defend it

Dat ass!

dat ass

Still the highlight of the episode

the shit that will never stop bothering me the most is the spergtasic back and forth between 2D and 3D. The show should have just been mediocre at one medium instead of being horrible at both.

[RAPE INTENSIFIES]

"I'm not going to be lame and hold back because of my injuries. I don't care even if my arm falls off."

"I'm tough, and taste like shit."

Jesus christ, they are taking way too many liberties with Gut's dialogue and trying way too hard to make him this edgy cool badass. Early black swordsman Guts was edgy don't get me wrong, but never this bad, as it was always like "I don't care if anyone gets hurt" understandable edgy.And it never even lasted long, because then we got golden age, and when it went back to Black swordsman Guts quickly started to mellow out and finally started to accept Puck. It was never this bad or accentuated to this point.

And what's up with the level of super human that Guts is getting here? In the manga, Guts getting hit the way he did in the beginning in the hallway by the apostle here would have had him spitting up blood and barely able to stand. I'm not complaining that it is unrealistic, Guts has always been superhuman, rather it is not how it would happen at all in the manga. It's not the level shown in the manga. And I love how casually Guts just bangs the walls, and a bunch of rocks just come falling down.

The tree monster, for example. In the manga he uses the momentum and force from firing the cannon to cleave through it, and even then the HUGE durable tree isn't completely cut through and is still there, the fight only ends because the sun rises. In the show, he cuts through it with just his own force in one swing and some anime magic happens that makes it seem like he's swinging the sword with the force of a goddamn tornado and cutting through like a million miles worth of tree, when in reality he would have ran out of momentum to fully cleave through the tree by then. And then the tree just disappears, like it got fucking obliterated. Made it seem like he was goddamn one punch man. It's starting to become more than just the CGI at this point. This is really saddening.

I don't understand why the stinger looked so great compared to the shit we've seen so far. Did the budget just kick in?

This shit is so bad
Like, I can't find even a single redeeming point

>CLANG when slicing through spirits

>not watching akira for it's amazing art scenes

>mfw this anime is only going to get progressively worse

sorry to break it to you user, but Guts is based on those cheesy 80s film action heroes like Arnold Schwarzenegger that spout cheesy one liners whenever possible. Gut's design was even based off of Rutger Hauer, so its pretty much within character. You're right on his lack of injury and struggling, thats something I really loved in the manga, and it makes him seem invincible in the anime.

Every episode has gotten better than the last. Mozgus incoming next, its gonna be great.

I thought he was loosely based on Bruce Campbell from Army of Darkness, with the metallic arm and all.

yea but I thought Miura had something to do with the first 3 episodes

What the fuck!? Why would she stop so that the camera angle could change?
Who is directing this dog shit?

>Every episode has gotten better than the last.
Cool! By the end of the season we might just have an abortion covered in shit instead of an abortion covered in shit, piss and blood.

Just started and about 3 1/2 minutes in. 8 CLANGS so far. I don't think I'll be able to do this.

It's a lot of influences from Western movies, Army of Darkness included.
Though some people get buttmad when Dark Horse has Guts say "Groovy" when he gets his metal hand because they don't know the influence.

Why are they in a building? Whats going on?

Wait till you see the rape horse high speed sakuga

I had to pause to believe in what I was seeing

It didn't fit.

Groovy always fits, pleb.

groovy

Old Isidro is literally Gambino

RAPE
APE
PE
E

HORSE
ORSE
RSE
SE
E

Special anime-only episode that's basically filler

Nothing changed except the swine apostle showed up for some incomprehensible reason, everything was the same as the manga except it was all indoors

>Why would she stop so that the camera angle could change?

It's hard to use the D-pad and the C-stick at the same time

Approximately 25 clangs by the time we get to super speed rape horse.

You were fucking 100% correct about rape horse. Holy shit I had to pause it since I was spitting my drink out. The VA and janky ass animation holy god.

it's not.

Why am I still watching this? Why am I making myself suffer so much?

Fuck they are Berserking Berserk at this point. It's just rape for entertainment. They are raping Berserk.

The only thing tolerable about this adaption is the music... that is IT nothing more it's just complete and utter shit.

It's not a bunny, but it'll do.

Im watching just to see how fucking bad it can get

What is guts's model, anyway