Nigger Hate Thread

Nigger Hate Thread, continued from >>>Employees at a Federal Way Denny’s are no longer employed at the restaurant after the chain investigated an allegedly racist incident that occurred there on Wednesday.

>Facebook user Palmer Pellham posted on Thursday about the incident witnessed by he and his wife.

>The previous evening at about 10 p.m., he and his wife Esther, who are apparently white, were at nearly empty restaurant for a meal.

>“There was only one other table occupied when we arrived,” Pellham wrote. “We were seated immediately. A few minutes after we sat down four young African American men walk in to eat. They have to wait about 10 minutes, even though the restaurant is empty, to be seated.”

>“She then asks for them to pay before the cook will prepare their food,” Pellham said. “She says that she has had several people order food and leave without paying so her manager said she had to have them pay first.”

>The young men asked to see the manager.

>Pellham told the waitress that the couple didn’t like the way the restaurant was treating its black customers.

>“She said she had several people dine and dash and she had to do it,” Pellham said. “I told her that being racist was not the way to deal with that situation. She began to argue with me and asked how should she deal with it. I told her to call the police and that if someone doesn't pay their bill that #Denny's should cover the loss. Her manager finally turned around and told her not to talk to me. I finished paying and said that I was never going to Denny's again.

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article176435501.html

instagram.com/p/BZ2MiW9lQ4P/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkX6gL5esnY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnRrA6f0sE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JKQBLM3EraM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5O6JwY0GJ8
youtube.com/user/CharlieBo313/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM
s1.webmshare.com/g8mJ0.webm
dailywire.com/news/16816/non-western-immigrants-consume-59-denmarks-tax-joseph-curl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's see how long THIS thread lasts. Pray for anyone who works at McDonalds.
youtube.com/watch?v=mkX6gL5esnY

Dey wuz gud bois. Dey dindu nuffin.

Pray for poo in loos who own gas stations in Detroit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnRrA6f0sE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JKQBLM3EraM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5O6JwY0GJ8

Great channel for any of you who enjoy observing negroes in their natural habitats but don’t want to be raped or murdered.

youtube.com/user/CharlieBo313/videos

>see related videos
>it’s nothing but niggers filming their own exploits on minimum wage workers

What a beautiful culture

WE
youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM

Contributing stories
>work in IT at a local Uni
>working the front help desk over the weekend, usually have 2 people working
>me and my roommate are working right now, it’s pretty dead
>some negress calls me from a fucking concert or something, she’s screaming into the phone but I can’t hear for shit and there’s yelling all in the background
>AYO HOL UP GET ME MY ACCOUNT SHIT IT BE BROKEN
>talk normally, ask her what isn’t working and what she needs
>AYO SPEAK UP WHITEY I CANT HEAR CHU
>speak louder
>eventually I’m yelling over the phone because the dumb cunt doesn’t have any situational awareness or empathy
>literally just talking loud, not even angrily
>UM SIR ITS FUCKIN RUDE TO YELL PLEASE WATCH YOUR TONE
>excuseme.wav
>I’m just trying to speak up because you said you couldn’t hear me
>UM YOUR RAYCISS, STOP YELLING AT ME SIR
>CAN I SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER, YOU’RE VERY RUDE
>no, it’s the weekend and he’s not here
>FINE TRANSFER ME TO SOMEONE ELSE
>lady I can give you your shit
>NO YOU RAYCISS
>transfer her to friend, who is begging me not to
>mostly just for laughs
>when he picks up, she goes off on him for racism and shit for like 10 minutes straight without stopping, then immediately hangs up
>doesn’t get any of her information, which she needs to do literally anything at school
>mfw
Blacks generally aren’t bad, though they always seem to call from a fucking wind tunnel or there’s always someone yelling in the background. White women, fucking mothers especially, are the worst shit to deal with.

Day of the rope when?

Explains this
s1.webmshare.com/g8mJ0.webm

this has nothing to do with politics, cletus. fuck off and kys you insecure little bitch. no bump.

Found the nigger.

Thanks for the bump Jamal

There's always that one white guy that tries to explain things to the mooks.

I worked at applebees for a while, and every time a nigger group would come in, I would warn the servers beforehand, because they all either walked out on checks, or didnt tip at all, and had super complex specific bullshit they wanted. Same with big groups of mexicans, but they were usually just not tippers.

What do you do if they walk out? Does the manager just take the hit in the wallet or what?

26k really ain't shit when you have all those kids.

the waiter notices, then the manager usually had me go back into the office and point them out on the camera feed, cause I was the host, and sat them. Then i`d go talk with the waiter as they flip shit, and skirt around saying racist stuff because at work. Then if they ever come back, which they rarely do, I would tell the manager, and they would do nothing. The waiter would often confront them, with no result other than them walking out. Thankfully, there are few niggers in my area so it didnt happen too often.

oh, and the waiter would sometimes get compensated for their time from the management. The restaurant book says someone has to pay for it, but it usually got hushed up. A waiter ragequit on the spot the last month I worked there because of niggers walking out on him, and he got no money at all off the table.

Jesus, what fucking subhumans

dailywire.com/news/16816/non-western-immigrants-consume-59-denmarks-tax-joseph-curl

Fuck niggers. And towelheads too for a good measure. Every single shitskin cunt pushes a stroller but they don't work for shit.

>>White women, fucking mothers especially, are the worst shit to deal with.
>be in therapy session at the VA
>therapist asks if she can ask me a question
>sure
>so user, you work at a pool, yeah?
>yes I do
>I well I was there with my daughters and I saw a lifeguard and manager staring at me and talking for like 10 minutes and finally he came over said my daughter couldn't use the tube she was using. why did he take 10 minutes to do that?
>because Dr. VAtherapist, middle aged women are the 2nd worst bitches to deal with, the first being older women, so he was probably debating if he wanted to fight this battle.

>because Dr. VAtherapist, middle aged women are the 2nd worst bitches to deal with, the first being older women, so he was probably debating if he wanted to fight this battle.
10/10