Jojo became a fucking monster of the week anime

It was so much better before with Dio.

Now it is just a boring monster of the week anime.

It's moe slice of life with murder and I like it.

It's like you didn't even watch Part 3.

In case this isn't trolling the main plot should start next week.

Nice bait. It's been stand of the week since part 3 started, except that part had very few interesting stands.

Is that a meme or are animeonlyfags really this retarded?

You realize this shit was written 20 years ago right? That's how useless your complaint is

>yfw you realize that one out of eight parts is boring and four out of eight parts are mostly filler

This. Assuming they aren't baiting, it's like they didn't read/watch part 3, or just watched the end of it. Dio as a character (along with his stand) aren't relevant until the very end of part 3. The whole benefit of having stands instead of hamon is that there can be episodic bits where they have to work out the mystery of a stand power in order to clear a hurdle in the plot/not die. If this does not appeal to you in its base form then you probably wouldn't be interested in the bulk of jojo.

Thank god the best parts 4 and 8 are pretty much the best manga ever.

> Now it is just a boring monster of the week anime.

Part 3 was like that too.

Only Part 1 and 2 not like that.

Sup Forums went from falling in love with Part 1 and Part 2 to absolutely hating it in the beginning of Part 3 and now.

Part 7 has a lot more plot relevant arcs too.

If part 7 like part 1 and 2 i'll check it out.

If you don't like the rest you probably won't like it either, it's still around a two thirds of villain of the week.

Part 3 had the most boring fucking stands ever. A few were interesting, but overall it's easily the lowest in terms of stand creativity. Seriously like how many part 3 stands didn't even have powers and were basically just monsters?

WHY IS THE NEW OP SO BAD?

I like the visuals, but the song sounds like it's from Naruto or something.

It was so much better before with Kars.

Now it is just a boring monster of the week anime.

>anime
>now it is
>what is source material

Top bait, but just in case.

>implying Part 3 isn't the most monster of the week part
Read the fucking manga.

Part 1 was like that too though, just much shorter.

part 4 worst part imo

It's been Monster of the Week for the past 25 years.

edgy

Highway Star when

No it wasn't.

Back then with the Dio arc. They were following a trail to reach him, they had to find Dio or else Jotaro's mother would die.

Now at this part of Jojo they have no final objective/destination, they are just in the same city waiting for something to happen. Moster of the week shit.

>every episode
>NEW SUTANDO TSUKAI GET HIM JOTARO

>I swear it isn't monster of the week
Stop deluding yourself. Just because they are "following a trail" doesn't stop it from being monster of the week. Is Pokemon or Sailor Moon not monster of the week?

I personally think the hunting episode this week was one of the weaker chapters in the manga as well. Don't worry, it'll pick up soon.

>I'm one step closer to _______ after beating this completely inconsequential ______ we'll never see again!
What series am I describing? Pokemon or most of Part 3?

New sailor moon monster was show at the beginning of the episode, then it would die at the end. And the plot would not advance.

The same thing happens now in Jojo, the monster of the week lasts only one episode. The plot does not advance.

The Dio arch was different.

>the monster of the week lasts only one episode. The plot does not advance.
But that's wrong, you fucking retard. The fights are around the same length in the manga as in SDC, except not shit.

Check back in in a couple episodes for when it goes back to the monster of the week you like when Kira shows up and they fight stand users hit by an arrow.

Or better yet, just wait for part 5 because it's literally monster of the week but they're chasing a bad guy and it's a million times better than anything in part 3.

Or better yet kill yourself you faggot.

who do you think youre talking to little bitch

DIU is the best part.

gay

He has a point. At least in Part 3 they moved to a new geographical location after each fight, until they get to Egypt. Part 4 is just dicking around.

Kira dies from an ambulance running him over at the last moment, nobody else dies.

Blackmore was gay

Japan isn't very fond of part 4. Nips fucking love Rohan Kishibe but that's it. Maybe that changed with the new anime, who knows.

for sure, but he had a great design.

I'm an anime only fag. I'm just not feeling part 4, it doesn't feel like a bizarre adventure. I'm not saying it's bad, it just seems so far removed from everything that I've seen so far. For people who haven't read the manga, do any of the later parts echo any retarded but grand adventure themes that parts 1-3 had?

>Implying Part 3 and 1 to an extent wasn't monster of the week
Part 4 is that but better because the stands, fights and enemies are much better and more interesting

I forgot this

>monster of the week
is this bait? because part 3 is exact same thing but with... cards!!

Did he heal the farmers?

Araki forgot
Yeah but off camera

Part 3 may have turned into monster of the week at some points, but at least it had better characters than Persona 0: The Presequel.
Face it. It all went down hill after part 3.

>Now it is just a boring monster of the week anime
>Now

>Part 3 may have turned into monster of the week at some points
>turned into
No, it was that since the beginning.

At least Part 4 mixes things up.

It's not that they don't like it, and that pic isn't even claiming that. It's easily the third most popular Part over there behind 3 and 5. It's just that 3 and 5 are so much more popular than everything else that it makes it seem like they dislike everything else. Part 8 is actually catching up and may overtake 3 as the third most popular though, JJL is doing really fucking well in sales and reception currently.

Define better with a boring mc with no personality, 2 characters that are put in the bench for half of the series and only to comback and do nothing after and get immediately killed,a dog that did absolutly nothing until the very end, Joseph who got mayorly downgraded and Polnareff being only one with an actual character arc.
In 3 or 4 episodes Koichi got more character develpoment than Kakyoin or Avdol in the intire run of their respective part

Yeah 5 is basically a redone 3 but much better. It's only a journey across one country though, but it's done well. The first half of 6 is kind of like 4 but with more mystery and the second half involves breaking out of prison and trying to make it to Cape Canaveral in 3 days with the cops and Stand users on their asses. Part 7 is a reboot and it's about a race across the entire North American continent, West Coast to East Coast over 6000km. It's the most journey like by far. 8 is still currently running in Ultra Jump but it's sort of similar to 4 in that it's set in Morioh but it's in the same continuity as Part 7, it's basically the Part 2 of the new series. It's VERY mystery driven but it's done so well and the writing is so good that it pulls you in in a comlpetely different but equally compelling way.

>Define better with a boring mc with no personality

A few Japanese teenagers staying in a small town and doing nothing isn't really that interesting. That's the problem. As mundane as the part 3 cast were, at least they went to a new locale every week and did interesting things. This shit is so slice of life that it isn't even funny. Are we gonna get a hot springs or cherry blossom festival episode soon?

Next episode literally introduces the main villain. Though the two after that introduce a new minor character who the main villain will kill in literally the next episode. I understand people not liking how much dicking around there is in early Part 4 since it kinda got me in the manga a bit but if you want them to be working towards a goal you'll get it starting next week and kicking in in a few weeks time.

Most of the movements was just to change the setting a bit, but the plot was not importantly advanced. The OVAs cut out the majority of the part and still managed to tell the story.

Agreed

alright op it seems you're a huge faggot but here let me spoil it for you:

part 1, 2 & 7 are the only legit adventures

part 3, 5 & 6 are adventures but with MoW shit

part 4 & 8 are literally SoL with stands and some plot there and there.

enjojoy your stay

Naruto openings are pretty good though.
This isn't even being an animeonlyfag you dingus.
the part 3 anime was way more of a monster of the week show than part 4.

What was with the actual quality shots? Did they fire all their Koreans?

Part 1 was objectively the best because it had the most DIO.

Prove me wrong.

1, 2, 3 & 7 are best.

even during part 3 it was a monster of the week anime. It's just that there was an endgame villain we were already familiar with. Part 4 is pretty much exactly the same, except the endgame villain is hidden.

It didn't have any DIO. though.

>it didn't have joseph
I proved you wrong.

Part 1 didn't have DIO, idiot.

>hamon fagging: part 2

This is why Steel Ball Run is the best part, it immediately gets good as opposed to having to wait for the arc where the fat fuck Shigechi dies.

Although Jojolion is also cool.

Why didn't josuke or jotaro bring a pot or pan with them to fight the rat?

Also did anyone else feel uneasy not seeing josuke fix the two people?

Slice of life isn't inherently bad, especially not when it's filled with charismatic characters, interesting stands and unique, creative situations like part 4 is. And, as you've been told, the main villain is coming up and he's basically as entertaining as Dio with a better stand.

>they went to a new locale every week
This is one of the worst things about part 3 and some other parts for me. Constant pursuit with no down time gets kind of tedious and tiring to read, most long running series mix it up but Jojo tends to stick with it for entire parts at a time. Keeping the setting somewhat constant is a nice change of pace and gives it a more fun, casual tone.

>tfw finish reading part 6
>felt like a complete cliffhanger
>steel ball run does not look to be a "sequel"
sad times

Jotaro and everyone else get mercilessly blown the fuck out, Pucci wins but it's a short victory since Emporio manages to kill him at the last moment. Universe resets and only he remembers everything that happens.

It's a definite ending, not a cliffhanger.

Part 3 is stand of the week the entire time.

At least characters in this return more often, and it feels like an actual world.

Post horrible Jojo art

>this line wasn't in the episode
You had one job, David.

What did josuke mean when he said he was nervous around steel balls?

He meant that he's afraid of surgical tools.

>Universe resets
user they all have different names
they are not the same people
they got blown the fuck out
which means their timeline got blown the fuck out
I wanna say their bloodline got blown the fuck out, but I doubt it.

sono chi no sadame?

Part 7 > Part 4 > Part 2 > Part 6 > Part 3 > Part 5 > Part 1

Part 8 is still too early to rank, but is on course to be up there between Part 7 and Part 4.

There was only one key animator on this one, apparently.

Why did they stop making them like the first 4 anyways?

Run out of budget?

The fuck's an esa?

The company that does the CGI openings are doing their own major project apparently and aren't doing stuff for other companies currently.

Probably not, since segments like the Reimi one are on fucking point animation wise. It's a stylistic choice given the nature of part 4, but I'm hoping for CG once it gets serious and nears conclusion.

I might get disappointed.

I hope they come back too.

Not just because of the animation quality, but from the incredible amounts of detail and symbolism that were put into them before. Now it's just boring regular anime OPs.

European Space Agency

Of course! Now it all comes together. Back in part 2, Joseph sent Kars into space. Now that we're on part 4 and Joseph is on his last legs, the Europeans want to go to space to retrieve Kars and experiment on his perfect body for science. Why didn't I think of that myself?

Shit taste
Early part 4 at least has good stand and figths
Early part has shit like the sun,ZZ and ape
Part 4 has a better mc and villain too.

>Run out of budget?
Did you see the visual of the new Op? It was great

What are considered the most OP stands?

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

GER

Why is the sky yellow ?

The whole premise of DiU is the general life of a town if say 2% of the population had superpowers, what would they do? That makes it a bit Monster of the week because it's seeing what people chose to do. Even through that though, there was a degree of an arc in that they were chasing Red Hot Chilli Pepper.

Come back in a week or so, as the main villain hasn't even appeared yet, which is when the real plot starts to develop and becomes the backbone of the part for the remainder.

In this part, there is a lot more actual progression to the story of defeating the villain, a lot of the heroes trying to figure out more about him to fight, rather than say Part 3 where people come and fight them as they head to egypt. That aspect is still there, but there's lots more about who the villain is and how the heroes can get him than previous installments.

Gold experience requiem
Giorno is just too Op.

> You're the fucking bait !

It's the work...of an enemy「STAND」!