>lets go back to that dossier

Mueller*

Sage

Uhhhh that's reddit..... REEEEEEEEEEE

>random reddit garbage
>sourceless argumentless one-line catchphrase
>one-post by this ID
Do not reply to bots.

Your falling for the Smoke and Mirrors user.
Imran Awan: Blackmail / Spy ring

House Democrats ordered the systematic falsification of records showing how they spend their taxpayer-provided office budgets, according to lawyers for two former House information technology (IT) aides.

Awan was arrested for bank fraud at the airport by the FBI as he was about to leave the country, but that’s the least of it. He may have sold US secrets he could access to Pakistan and other foreign governments. Goodman has found a lot to talk about that the media won’t publish in what has the potential to be the biggest political scandal in a century.
According to evidence discovered by citizen journalists broadcast on CrowdSource The Truth on YouTube ; Imran Awan Spy Ring in Congress, Awan was DWS IT consultant in Congress. He’s Pakistani ISI, doped over 150 Congressmen phones, sold US state secrets to Pakistan and foreign governments.
Imran Awan, used a secret server and a file hosting service that congressional staffers are prohibited from using to store massive amounts of Democrats’ data, according to reports.
Awan, who is under indictment for bank fraud, conspiracy and making false statements, allegedly routed data from numerous House Democrats to a secret server, Awan is alledged to be a member of the Packistani ISI that’s the Pakistani equivalent of the CIA, has stolen data then often black mailed with that data. infiltrated the US Congress.

>reddit
and into the oven you go

No dear. The Storm is Trump, sweetie, it has ALWAYS been Trump.

>everything is just like a movie guys. It's all exactly like movies.

You didn't get that he was being sarcastic? Are you really that autistic?

THIS TIME BLUMPF IS REEEEEEEEEALLY FUCKED PLS BELIEVE ME ;_;

t. OP

is mueller still a thing? i've only been watching OAN lately, and they never talk about that shit

He was literally talking about N korea and Iran why the fucking conspiracies youtube.com/watch?v=BejAk0Y1VOU

MUELLER IS GONNA INDICT!!!

MEANWHILE THE HOUSE AND SENATE INVESTIGATIONS HAVE LEAD TO A WALL

BUT SURELY SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN...SOON...

Jesus those people are such faggots

>larping fags can't read body language or interpret tone of voice
he clearly stated to the reporters that "they would see" what would happen with the storm in an assertive and confident tone, knowing that the storm is something that involves his own planning

LMAO I’m assuming this is r/politics, they’ve been saying scrump is flumped since he started running, you people wanna talk about delusional every event to those people signifies the impeachment of Donald Trump.

How do I upvote this comment?

Are you retarded?

Those people do nothing but circlejerk and pretend everything is fine. Can't find any real news that shows how wrong they are on there.

>Right?

i hate when people say this. they sound like a teenage girl

The "storm" that he is talking about is Half-Life 3 which will be released the same day as the ANTIFA attacks. It runs on a new Source engine with full ray-tracing and everything is photo realistic.

they paid good money for that subreddit

larping fags can't even look you in the eye when talking

Well if retards on plebbit said it it must be true

He's that guy investigating Trump. Something about "muh Russia". He must suck cuz it's been something like 9 months and nothing.

I've been out if the loop. Can an anonymous tell me who Muller is?

Go back to godlikeproductions faggot no one wants to read your novel

@6shPYhme Can't wait for the impeachment! Yay!

underrated

wow guys...these redditors sound sophisticated and high-IQ...they must be Hillary voters from urban cores...I think...I think its over for trump.

>reddit as a source
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF OP

9 months now and he still hasn't found anything

HMMMM

Jesus..

why are some of u guys so retarded?

i was being sarcastic when i made this thread. thought you would enjoy the mental gymnastics of the retards on /r/politics... i wasnt serious

former fbi director who has been investigating muh Russia for last nine months. without finding anything i might add

its okay OP. parts and parcel of living on a big board

Didn't Mueller sell the Iraq boondoggle? And what has Trump done that so bad, anyways? I agree that his personality can rub sensitive people the wrong way but other than that, what has he done? It wasn't that long ago that Trump's stated goals would just be common sense for a president.

Redditard manchildren I swear, everything has to be related to TV shows and TV tropes. It's extra sad when they get lost in delusional shit like this too.

Good fuck him.

One of the surefire ways to tell that someone is brainwashed by Jews is if they compare everything to the media that they consume. The Jews create it, and it creates a new schema for them to work off of. They cannot see the world in a different way from what the Jews show them

(((they))) will never let trump fall