MURRICA!! HEEEEEEHAWWWWWW!!

>Revelation 17 King James Version (KJV): 1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

>America
>fight wars for "freedom" as a cover to spread its degeneracy and evil into every nation on the planet
>120 countries have a McDonald's
>over 800 military bases in 70 countries and on every sea in the world
>filthy satanic mass media exported globally
>Literally owned and operated by Luciferian Jews aka the Synagogue of Satan
>Revelation 2:9 - I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

WAKE UP PEOPLE! WE AREN'T THE GOOD GUYS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zpge1e6GWoE
biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/18.htm
framingtheworld.vhx.tv/buy/babylon-usa-full-movie?country=us&platform=macintosh&site_id=2586&uid=8510479795330#
store.framingtheworld.com/products/babylon-usa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot one more line of greentext
>Forced nearly every country in the world to install a Rothschild owned central bank

AMERICA, I HAVE SEEN YOUR POWER! YOU ARE COMBINED WITH ANTI-CHRIST! NONE OF YOU CAN DENY IT! CONFESS YOUR SINS BEFORE GOD AND DENY THAT BLACK ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Nice try shareblue but we have Trump now

Does anyone know when the full movie is going up on youtube?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zpge1e6GWoE

Unless Trump openly makes war against Israel, the Synagogue of Satan, then America is still in compact with the Devil.

Who said we were the good guys? This fucking country is as evil as it comes. Why do you think they portray Hitler and Stalin the way they do? The USA has murdered way more innocent people then those two combined.

God is going to allow the 10 kings and the Antichrist to nuke America.
Read Revelation 18.
biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/18.htm

Also, the Statue of Liberty is Prometheus in drag. That's a man baby!
Also, the 7 horns in his crown are the 7 seas that the whore sitteth upon.

I got the DVD. Just buy or rent it to help them make more films that name the Jew, you fucking kike.
framingtheworld.vhx.tv/buy/babylon-usa-full-movie?country=us&platform=macintosh&site_id=2586&uid=8510479795330#

Or buy the hard copy here and get a fag hating shirt or something.
store.framingtheworld.com/products/babylon-usa

>4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
I have been trying to leave this country for the last year. God help me.

No, Zionism is the abomination that causes desolation. Essenes knew the Messiah would not come so they turned the nation of Israel into its own Messiah. That's why Zionism is anti-Christ.

>WAKE UP PEOPLE! WE AREN'T THE GOOD GUYS!

Yes we are and we always have been.

Also your interpretation of the bible is heretical.

No we aren't. The fact that you think that is heresy and it shows you don't know scripture or American history. If we were the good guys why would we work for and harbor the Synagogue of Satan and build monuments to their Babylonian gods all over our country? I am not just talking about the Statue of Liberty either. There are monuments to Baal, Mithra, and Moloch all over the country and the symbols of those devils are all over our money and government buildings. Repent.

False. Islam is anti-Christ. They worship a false god and false prophet and blasphemy Christ. Literally Satan's creation.

America is Zionist and it always has been. For all intents and purposes America and Israel are one unit. America is the Mother of Harlots, the whore of Babylon. The neo-Vatican and Pope Francis are the Beast.

Wrong. The Jews (they are actually Luciferians masquerading as Jews) are anti-Christ. Hence why "Synagogue of Satan" is mentioned in the Bible.

God's wrath is poured out on Babylon at the 6th Trumpet. Chritians will be raptured before then.

Spotted the kike loving Zionist apostate neocon.
>13For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe. 14For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: 15Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 16Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

America was founded by Luciferian Masons specifically to usher in the kike Antichrist.

>for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: 15Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God
Paul naming the Jew lol

The antichrist will be a Jew. Jesus said they will not accept Him coming of the Father as His witness, but they will accept a man who comes of his own accord.

Muslims are small potatoes. Pawns In the Synagogue of Satan's game. Zionism is the "falling away", (((Christians))) yoking themselves with kike infidels that made it possible for Israel to happen. And for the way of the Antichrist to be prepared.

All these pre trib rapture, Schofeild reference Bible neocon shitheels are the falling away that they claim is a rapture reference instead of the apostasy that actually describes them.

Paul brings the bants.
He was educated at the feet of Gameliel, a famous Rabbi who wrote parts of the Talmud.

Wasn't Paul a Greek? Its been a while. I fell into apostasy when I was 18 and have returned to God, very recently, like the prodigal son. And not even because of fear of current and future events, but because I had my first child and it is now impossible for me to see life and the world and not see the hand of God working in it. Praise him. Praise Jesus.

Paul is an Israelite from the tribe of Benjamin. He was Saul of Tarsus which is in modern Turkey. He wrote in Greek because that was the English of his time.