One post, one thought. This is all you get

"The storm". Who is he standing beneath? What did he lead the American people through? The flag I have chosen is important, too.

It's coming, and I hope you all understand the consequences of what you have been "memeing" for.

I've been ready and willing since before this fucking election happened. lets get this shit going

whats happening halp me im dumb

braise gek

He will probably lead the fight against bad goyim who dont respect G-d's chosen people.

Trump will send the blacks back to Africa like old honest Abe planned to do, and he will use the help of the UN. Wow cool great thread thanks OP for being totally transparent and totally not larping

Wrong. Trump just BTFO of your Vegas plot. It's over.

Same ppl from lv took that pic with... You guessed it, a fucking potato.

Kill yourself

Are you trying to tell me that the Blue Helmets are going to invade Dixie?

braize geg

11/4 isn't happening faggot. Trump is killing the deep state before then.

that is abraham lincoln, i guess op thinsk there will be a civil war. whcih is pure insanity lol

Seriously is everyone dumb here? Yesterday he was going to meet with top officials for the Iran deal. No antifa or Vegas shit.

i really hope so.

11/4 isn't happening period.

Here we go niggers USA vs the fag republic ft the eurofags
Perfect

Meme it into reality

>tfw Trump spilled the beans and the Deep State has to postpone their plans

It was supposed to be a SURPRISE, Donnie.

Fuck no. Why the hell do you people shill for the fucking assholes that keep humanity enslaved? Do you want to be a pussy?

Braid keg

Amnesty for DACA?

I don't think they can help it. Weak minds + Mind control = robots

Harvey and Irma prevented this from happening. Now it's time to turn the tables and enact the greatest sting operation of all time.
Punished Trump time line is a go.

Id like to learn more about the storm