When did you grow out of supporting Trump?

As a based centrist, I never supported him. Although I find Hillary was just as unfit, and her smugness rubbed me the wrong way. It's always nice to see nepotism and arrogance fail

I never did, ruckiry I grew out of my pussy hat and proudly back our GE.

This.
Trump is a moron but lesser of two evil.

Insert big FAG words here.

I was never an out and out Kekistani/ MAGA-pede, but I did really enjoy watching all the smug cunts getting rekt by Trump.
It was damn worth it for Election night

>voting

I was never for Trump

Honestly around April after the Syrian strikes. Up until then I thought he might actually be different. Still wouldn't have voted for anyone else though unless Rand ran as an independent. If this Vegas thing turns out to be a true false flag, then I have no doubt in my mind that Trump is in on it too like Bush was in 9/11. If he's willing to sacrifice 60 of his supporters just to instigate another conflict (I think somehow it will be linked to Iran) then he is truly not /ourguy/

I still support him. Sure lots of people are cockblocking him from doing anything, he has the world against him, but he's been trying to do what he said. Our system is fucked up. Can't change it quickly without a crazy reform. It caters to political bribery and Trump hasn't got the massive influence for it.

When I stopped seeing him as a president. But as an Emperor.

Right after I realized he'd have the nuclear codes. Seriously, guys, we can't let him have them.

Pay me.

voting for trump again 2020 desu

you gonna have a 8 year long bitchfit?

Kushner.

The story of Trump, since he first became a household name, has always been that he is a ruthless yet maladroit businessman. He transparently and shamelessly panders to the lowest common denominator.

There was no reason to believe anything he did as a politician would be any less tacky, superficial and ultimately devoid of value than the hideous buildings he destroyed the Manhattan skyline with.

For eight years the right called Obama an empty suit; they promptly got on their knees and performed fellatio on another empty suit, except this one was made of polyester and assembled in Cambodia.

Look, it doesn't matter, the last polls I saw are showing Hillary up by five in North Carolina. Gonna be an early night for Drumpf.

I am on the right side of history, because it's her turn!

Is that AIDS Skrillex?

This, only rural and suburban retards are gonna vote for Drumpf. City people will vote for Hillary.

I miss AIDS Skrillex

I dropped my support for him back when the Syrian air strikes occurred.

Which was perfect timing, because his presidency has been going downhill ever since.

never.

Exactly, then we can bring in more brown people to breed these racist rednecks out of existence. Hillary knows how to rule these pieces of shit.

I support him more than ever. Sorry that you are still crying over the Hillary loss.