Which version of this book has the least Jewish influence?

Which version of this book has the least Jewish influence?

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/esv.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_apocrypha
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what kind of sequence of words is that?
jews of the flesh feature prominently in the book, very prominently

There's only two versions, the original and the King James version, they're exactly the same except the King James version is in english. the first 5 chapters are literally the entire jewish holy book and that's about it

the original isnt even just one thing
the vulgate is not the original, it is a work of translation itself

the kjv was the best for the english *of-its-time* but language changes and we have much better renderings now for current speakers of english to read and understand and comprehend and absorb the Gospel than the KJV

The Quran

KJV or die
jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/esv.htm

>we have much better renderings now for current speakers of english
I have no problem with KJV English, but of which version(s) do you speak?

Read the New Testament, skip anything by Saul (we don't need the Law, right guys? Let's forget the Saint I had Killed, Faith is enough) and you will be fine.

oh look ANOTHER christcuck thread you make them almost constantly you no life fuck

The Quran

i myself have no issues with it either but it is very distant(foreign) and aloof and strange/difficult and awkward for younger EFL(english as first language) speakers to read and also comprehend

i have an exceptional gift for a grasp of english and its vocabulary/grammar but no so for many people, especially younger people

I recommand the NKJV above and before all others for today's english speakers

English has very much change and metamorphosed exceedingly over 400 years and the original KJV is a stumbling block between lost souls and the gospel

you get to to pick and choose

please be serious

*gift for AND grasp of

non agresion bolicy :DDDDD

I am being serious; the parts of the Quran copied from the Bible are more unaltered than any current Bible today.

Esv for you English speaking fans.

The Gospels don't agree on all accounts. You need to accept Jesus and follow his word the best you can.

Saul is not Jesus. Saul never knew him, and he tells you that you can neglect the law Jesus upheld.

I am never going to be able to look at my fucking bible without thinking that you fuck

KING
JAMES

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_apocrypha

The fucking New Testament. Dispensationalism is what Judiazed Christianity into it's current form where the Gospel need not apply if you're grandfathered in on an old covenant... What a sham!

thats nice

> and he tells you that you can neglect the law Jesus upheld.

nope

The Septuagint and greek new testament.
If you dont want to learn greek read king james but it was influinced by (((them))) to a degree. If you just stick to new testament its solid though.

Holy Kalevala

ok?

ok?

that doesnt even have anything to do with the bible!!!

Paul spent three years being taught by Christ directly and was thoroughly vetted by the Christian Church in Jerusalem to make sure his understanding was accurate. They didn't find a single point of contention.

Look at history of the Bible. Put together by Catholic church (at the time simply the "Christian church"). Translated by Catholics, then by Anglicans. Do your own research to understand what you're reading.

So do you also throw out Peter, since he wrote (inspired by the Holy Spirit) that Christian Jews no longer had to abide by dietary laws?

never ever conflate "catholic" with Christianity
ever.

>Christian Jews no longer had to abide by dietary laws?

not quite
to glean the original true meaning therein one simply need remember that our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit

Current translations (like ESV) utilize manuscripts written within 150yrs (several within 60yrs) of the actual events. KJV, Wycliff, and other centuries old versions used much more recent manuscripts that were sometimes translations of translations.

The Jeffersonian Gospels
It literally has no jewish trickery in it

While that's true, I fail to see the relevance to Peter's vision.

Still least jewish

>never ever conflate "catholic" with Christianity
>ever.

Maximum kek.

The Bible gets it's authority from the Catholic Church, which got it's authority from God through Jesus and Peter.

Arguing that the Catholics "got Christianity wrong" is a contradiction. Heretics (protestants) who think they understand the faith better than the institution that literally wrote the book are at best well meaning but misinformed, and at worst agents of evil using the name of God for evil ("prosperity gospel" is one example which comes to mind).

Yes, there are plenty of translations floating around. However, the Catholic Church still made the decision of what actually went into the Bible (before the protestants decided to pull a little bit out).

Well, half of the fucking thing is written by Jews for Jews so I'm going to say literally 0 of them.

I will tell you how to understand the Bible and all of its wisdom.

It's simple.

Pretend that everyone in the world is you.

Pretend that their joy and their suffering is yours.

If you do this, you will understand the message better than most people.

Douay-Rheims

Quran obviously

>least jewish influence
>book is literally "Jews: The Story"

checked and keked
(you) kinky Austrian fucker

Most versions of this are based on the Greek version, which was translated from various languages, especially Hebrew, by the Catholics in the early first millennium. And of course, all of these writings, especially Hebrew, were written by literal Jews, or people who were born Jews.

So basically, all versions of this book are tainted by the Jews.

Paul even says to the churches if you do not belief me use your prophets to confirm what i tell ýou is true , paul is legit