THE
FUCK

REM WAKE UP!

You know why you cringe-worthy fucks~

Re:Zero
Jojo
91 Days
Mob Psycho 100

Never in all my years of watching anime has an anime season made me watch the same amount of anime from last season as the current one.

Truly we live in a golden age

My wife Emilia is beautiful.

>loving Satan's earthly vessel

On another note, if this shit ends up like mirai nikki im going to get really fucking pissed

Went into Re:Zero expecting Konosuba 2.0. All I got in the end were feels and a weird craving to play Bloodborne

>fire

>fire spirit

i always thought i'm Remfag, but i just realized that i actually love every single one of them
they just aren't the same when separated

>puck

Bitches can't into thermodynamics

So did he really become retarded or was he merely pretending?

Only one waifu allowed ESLfag.

he actually is the fire spirit, so please stop

Are all Re:Zero fans 15 years old?

I just turned 18 today. I'm so happy that I'm able to participate after Sup Forums unlocked for me!

He genuinely snapped.
Betelgeuse believed he was faking it because that guy's so far removed from what's sane and normal that he has absolutely no references from which to judge.

This is a rundown of how the Re:Zero threads have been going today.

>Healthy content discussing plot and characters from the show
>Shippers
>Rem shippers
>Rem shippers who justify their claim
>Opposers who give no shits or evidence and continue to shit on them
>People who don't care who Subaru gets with and only wants Rem to be happy
there's been a lot of Rem crap
>The one user who keeps saying Rem shippers are shit

Yes
You can now go to your moe thread of choice and join the big boys

To be fair, Rem is the ultimate waifubait for normalfags and betas. Unconditional love towards someone she barely knows and absolute dedication without reason.

I can't like her either for that reason
Beako is the one

You are probably gay. Fuck off.

>unconditional
>without reason

Here's your (Wew)

>Subaru freezes to death twice
>There's snow every fucking where
>Emilia borrowed those ice attacks from Puck
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"Fire spirit"

It's like looking at a mirror.
This is exactly what someone said way back today.
Do you have anything else to contribute man?

>without reason

lol not this shit again. Emilia said he was a fire spirit remember?

That's correct
He controls heat

>lol

Stop responding to bait you fucking retard.

That is why Remfags are disgusting, they just want someone to give them unconditional affection.

I don't even remember this. Is this one of those "It happened in the LN but the anime studio skipped it, stop being secondaries you should have known this shit already" things?
Or is there a point where Emilia says that early in the anime?

I wish. Life would be so much better if I were a 15yo again.

That's enough.
You've caused enough thread archiving today.
I beg no one else respond to them.

>suddenly remfag defense force
Rem literally has no reason to feel anything for Subaru. She's known him for a week and most of that was spent nursing him back to health so she feels an attachment to him for that reason. Which she misinterprets as 'love' when really it's concern for his well being like a mother.

What's even more telling is that Subaru feels no romatic feelings for Rem.

>it's happening again
>please no
>stop
it's like I'm going through reset by death damn it

He's probably the first man in her life since her dad that isn't far older clown rapist.

No, actually. Betelguese was recognizing the fact that he was selfish, and had snapped because he had given up, not because he was broken.

Reminder to ignore the shitposter who ignores character progression because he doesn't like Rem.

Am I stuck in a loop?

Yup, refer to
FEEL THIS PAIN

Wanna know why Betelgeuse is so great? He's intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor. He also turned Rem into a ragdoll. What a guy!

Why do people like Rem anyway? Emilia has pretty much done all the things Rem has for Subaru. Rem is just a bit more affectionate because she's depending on Subaru to boost her self esteem that she's never had before.

He's not really a fire spirit. I don't see any fire. He is a heat sponge. Kyuubey could use his help as he can replace the witch system entire by just absorbing the heat death of the universe

Enlighten me as to the deepness of the character progression of Rem. Here's what I got:
>meets Subaru
>is a maid
>takes care of him
>saves him when he fucks up in the village
>is saved by him in return
>goes shopping with him
>stays in the city with him
>tells him she loves him

Literally, what?

Ladies and gentlemen

this is Death Loop No. 5

No, it's something that got mistranslated in some subs ([Doki] or whatever) and now people keep repeating it

>He likes black.

Learn Spirit magic guys, else he's going to punish us for being slothful. Invisible hands isn't the only thing he can use.

Fire is the magic school he's associated with. As such, he's technically a Fire Spirit. If he wanted to, he could actually throw around fire.

I gave this show a shot after hearing about the interesting premise. Left at around episode 5 cause it just felt like it was turning into another "guy in fantasy world surrounded by cute grills" but picked it up again when he constantly kept getting shit on and dying over and over again. The mental damage this kid's gone through is something pretty amazing.

He is a fire spirit, meaning he controls heat. He sucks all the heat surrounding him, without any heat the area surrounding him freezes over.

You. I like what you're doing

No more please
I just want to have a thread that isn't about Rem anymore
I'm gonna be honest
I was that user in the first thread today that defended the Rem ship
I really wanted to justify it
Two other anons stopped at nothing to shoot me down with empty bullets
Next thread comes
Same damn thing
Another thread
More of the same
Goddamn
Shit and trolls, only arguing with different people
I've seen it all, and it's terrible
Please end this

>lets not turn this rape into a murder

"A HUMAN IS FINE TOO"

From the other thread.

Now with this, and this Subaru would've been so different.

Btw who's the artist for the draft designs?

That's like saying a dark magic user can cast Holy. Because darkness is merely the absence of light.

Now you know the plight of the F-35 supporter on /k/. A driven, damned and empty existence.

He displayed enough of his character to make an impression on Rem. Also note there is a little timeskip of 2 weeks, plenty of time for a crush to grow. I chided a new girl behind her back in my class because she had a generic name (I was a kid, I had nothing better to do) but then I kept looking for about 3 days until I realised she was the most attractive person in my grade looks-wise and personality wise.

No clue. The old designs feel a little more bland though to a certain extent though.

So, is his knight's garb really black just because he likes black? No one else has their own special colored outfit?

Because Rem is a sheltered autist(even more so than Emilia, who can see through his bullshit) who has no standarts.

She looks so fluffy though.

Looks like you guys are creating enough suffering for yourselves.

I was arguing with brick walls
There was no winning
And I feel hollow
I'm just going to let the anti-Rems do their thing
They won't try to listen anyway

they never did

Don't respond. He's been going at it non stop since last thread. No matter how much you display your argument he'll just ignore it.

It's not really at all, there is no such thing as 'cold' in physics. If you make something cold you have pulled the heat out of it.

Best girl.
Best wife.

Yes. Its just because he literally likes black.

Not the same, thermodynamics. Fire gets hot because it sucks up the surround heat. Puck does this on a massive scale, thus the subzero freezing weather.

For a more apt comparison, a light user can make the area dark if they are able to suck in all the light surrounding them. Not the same with darkness since it doesn't have the same relationship with light as hot and cold have with temperature.

Holy shit. Please lord.

take it from the first user who tried to reason with him
he's been doing this since the preview thread
l̶̬͇̣̳̦͎̣͛̄ͤ̉̉̔̈̕ͅě́ͭ̀̂̂̎͂́ͫ̏ͬ̒͏̷̭͕̻͈̼̥̺̺͍͈̠̪͇ͅa̧̢̝͖̝͈̘̲̦͈̘̗̒̐̓͗̑ͥͨ̑̌̌̀͜ͅv̵͚̪͙̺̲̼̬̹̩̥̟̹̠̯̤̅̂̓̏͗̿̕͡ẽ͈̱̞̲̞̭ͭ̅̈́̒͗̽͗̓̆̒̊̒̚͘͘ͅ ̸̖̜̞̜͈̥͎̙̠̮̯̣͓̄̓͐ͮ̔̀́͢͞h͐̇̂͗͑ͤ̒̃͛̊̔́ͮ҉͖̙͙͓͍̞̹̘͎̮̪̹͎͙͜ͅį̛̗̰͓͎̥̙̗͍͈͕͙͔͕̱̃͆ͧ̑ͭ̎ͧͬͪ͌̈̍͘͘͠ͅm̶̡ͣͨ̆ͩ͟͏̳͔͇̩ ͭ̓̃͊̉҉̨̡҉̺̺͚͎͚̪̘͉͙̱̫͕ͅa͆̀̈́ͯ̍ͩ̂̀҉̷̧̠̠̹̯͚̖͔̘̞͔͘l̸̨̨͙͖̺̗̻̺̳͓̳̘̲͎̤̦̲̰̩̬͐ͣͧ̓ͬ̈͋͌ͯͬ͆̚͢o̸͎̲͎̜̠͈̫̤͎̭̟̹̬̥̭̣̊̈́̒̂̄͊̀n̶͓̝̘̝͊͐ͪ͐͊ͨ̐̌̅ͤ́̕͢e̷̵̻̲̺͔̜̒̋́͆̄̓ͬͦ͊
i'm battered

This. She's the worst character in an anime filled with shit characters.

>The nips know

Why does Reinhardt keep touching Felt's thighs?

Watching Betelgeuse speak and move around is a pleasure in and of itself.

Is he fucking going to lost his arm?

>Meme text

Please stop.

>he controls fire so he controls heat
>removing heat makes ice
>he controls ice and fire so he controls water too
>he controls fire and fire makes light so he controls light
>he controls light, renkve light and you get dark
>He controls dark
>heat and cold cause turbulent air
>He can control wind too
>he can corrode the land with his wind,fire,ice,and water so he can control the ground too
You're taking a translation error to far, it should be common sense that magic =/ science

Oh, so I responded to a faggot baiter (not you, the other guy)
> "even more so than Emilia, who can see through his bullshit"
If you only knew.

Well, what would you do in his place? Can you really blame him?

Best king.

No, that's fanart. It never happened in the Web novel.

Well people are speculating that Subaru is Al.

>meme arrow

Uncle Juice wasn't always such a bad guy.

Watch as this shit becomes canon I tell you. He's going to need to remove that cursed arm one way or another.

Knew what

wow you're retarded

wouldn't you?

>>he controls ice and fire so he controls water too
>being able to melt/freeze a substance means you can control that substance

Great to hear that he's the only black knight around. For whatever reason, that color seems like it might suit him.
It's currently black and corrupted.

Yeah we already know you are new. Now fuck off back to /r/anime.

>Emilia has done the same things as Rem

What? Is this for the later arcs?

True. But Subaru looks like a might be cool barista there.

FUnny thing that she is probably going to become the ruler by the end of the story, with her probably being royalty and all