A question for Sup Forums

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Hillary Clinton? I'd like to hear various opinions, trying to convince a Hillary worshiper that she's awful.

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2010/06/hillary-clinton-remembers-friend-and-mentor-robert-byrd/
youtu.be/qTWU0v1WPjM
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6528
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Right from the bitch's desk.

Also fun

Good stuff, nice job. I'm still collecting stuff from WikiLeaks

Who?

Remember her friend from the DNC? Already worked for her when she ran against Obama? Back when birtherism got started by - Trump?

Friend of mine that is total Hillary supporter. She's still butthurt about the election, she cute and all but I can't get past the fact she's a Dem.

>fml

Really great stuff you've been posting, love it!

There's a lot user. Don't go get suicided now.

I used this line on people during the election. It doesn't necessarily change peoples minds, but it usually causes a moment of introspection.

If you believe that the US government has major problems with foreign and domestic policy and requires major changes, then electing someone who has been in and around it for decades, including being an instrumental figure in the last governments foreign policy, is probably not a way to get the change you want.

Here's some reading pleasure: observer.com/2010/06/hillary-clinton-remembers-friend-and-mentor-robert-byrd/ - remember though, the KKK is full of -Republicans- who are -racist- and -don't- want you to vote Democrat.

Special mention ought to always go to the ones about Sanders and "contacting" Jon Steward. If your friend could be called a stereotypical liberal, they might end up crestfallen in the face of where their news come from.

AJ, Joe Rogan on Pizzagate.
youtu.be/qTWU0v1WPjM

Die with your dumb canadian rage!

You are most welcome. A good friend of mine lived near Benghazi once.

Sadly though I don't have the full collection of my stuff regarding her. I had made this nice big collection of links and what I suspect was one of your alphabet agencies shoa'd the content they linked to before I'd archived half.

Crooked Hillary.
LMAO!

People with head injuries shouldn't be in a political position. Notice how much they fuck everything up and make poor decisions?

t. McCain and Hillary.

Which isn't to say I won't still dump a lot of related stuff though.

It's as much about her politics as it is about her. She wrote her thesis on Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for radicals' remember?

A power hungry cunt, that can't accept that she's mainly responsible for losing the election.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6528

>a. A desire to gain a greater share of Libya oil production,

b.Increase French influence in North Africa,

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05779612 Date: 12/31/2015

c. Improve his intemai political situation in France,

d. Provide the French military with an opportunity to reassert its position in the world,

e. Address the concern of his advisors over Qaddafi's long term plans to supplant France as the dominant power in

Francophone Africa)

a pedophile rapist coke head traitor sociopath is now in office you dumb fucks, have fun dying for this scumbag when he starts WWIII

We will, now you have fun getting "fired" Dachau-style

she's the one that lost idiot
trump's only flaw is that he is not an actual russian agent

Okay, I'm afraid this is as much material as I have on this computer. But it should be enough to make anyone with a trace of sense left re-think their approach to what they buy into.