DAILY REMINDER!

turkey committed genocide on the Armenians and only get away with denying it because they are in NATO and america protects them

when will they pay for their crimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Army_(1861–1922)#German_Military_Mission
youtube.com/watch?v=PW7tvMd_-lY
youtube.com/watch?v=jhfyp7Xp0Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=yVKwWIOniSU
youtube.com/watch?v=pPY7zraRI1w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Muslims#Muslims_of_partial_Greek_descent_.28non-conversions.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme
realjewnews.com/?p=77
youtube.com/watch?v=dBCXzvY4VoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=L1B2Ux9pTLA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam#Pre-modern_era
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamidian_massacres
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adana_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_of_Van_(1915)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>muh irrelevant event happened 100 years ago
Literally none cares.

>slavery happened a long time ago lets forget about it

>the holocaust happened 70 years ago lets forget about it

why do whites have to go in shame and whip themselves for shit that happened in the past but the turks dont?

are you a roach?

yeah dude fuck roaches. Their time will come soon enough and Armenia will get it's land back.

We shouldn't either dumbass.

Armenians are basically Jews. Let those fuckers burn. Roaches actually did some good for once.

>why do whites have to go in shame and whip themselves
We don't fix this problem by forcing others to be cuck. We fix it by not being cuck.

It was the Kurds who carried the genocide against the Armenians, the Turkish Army was busy fighting WWI.

Couldn't the Armenian genocide more accurately described as a christian genocide as the Armenians were christians surrounded by a muslim empire?

Yeah no. A big portion of the commanding staff of the Ottoman Army that time were Christian Germans. They did just fine.

talk shit get hit
wh*Te subhumans. we will also genocide your subhuman race in Europe too.

>mind
>blown

Well actually the main orchestrators of the Armenian genocide were an Albanian and Bulgarian. Anyway stop whining Armo it was a century ago.

Bullshit.

A Christian Polish village still exists untouched and with special privileges in Istanbul.
Armenians attempted to genocide and got BTFO.

why do wh*Tes even care about what happened in TÜRKland
wh*Tes should care about their own shitholes and their eventual extinction

The day of the tall pikes grows near Turkfags.

If it's Armenians it's just called culling.

this, the difference between us and them is the roachmen don't give a fuck

how you ever spoken to a roach about armenian genocide? some of them don't even deny it anymore they just don't care...it's actually respectable to a certain degree

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Army_(1861–1922)#German_Military_Mission

What I am saying is it was clearly not religious motivated because young turks at that time were huge Germanboos who are Christians.

Silence amerimutt subhuman mutt of 60 peoples. Or else i'll kick your mutt skull in

bro you're not even turkish, you're some kurdish dick head thinking he's clever lol

I cant wait until Erdogan purges you rats from every corner and crevice.

youtube.com/watch?v=PW7tvMd_-lY

"It" never happened.

The difference is that it never happened.
Some Turkish flags are either fake or won't represent their flag, while to some it's such a retarded issue they don't try.

Well turks have a constant Butthurt brigade of Greeks, Serbs, Armenians and others constantly giving them asspained (you)'s. Like if I had a dollar for every butthurt balkan Christian comment I've read over the years I'd literally have millions.

Its the same deal with Russians and poles/balts/etc. When you have to deal with constant crying and complete asshurt I imagine it just becomes comical and you stop giving a fuck

>muh Constantinople and genocide
>yeah and?

On the flipside when you shit talk people from places that don't get a lot of hate like Poland for example they just ooze butthurt and are generally thinskinned.

Interesting phenomenon desu

WxslyCf
lololol
cuphacabra calling other mongrel
t.hamamböceği

Fuck off turkshill, the historical revisionists are the worst.

>wh*Te/amerimutt subhuman hiding behind a flag because it's too scared to show its identity
lmao wh*Te boy
know your place. or else i'll rape your mother.

lol
cupachabra calling others mongrel
t. hamamböceği

lmao wh*Te boy
know your place. or else i'll rape your mother.

He’s here boys get the can of Raid

I can easily stick a can of raid up your ass. Amerimutts are weak as fuck due to their mutt genetics. This is also why you lose wars

Ben beyazım
yarım slavik
lanet olası zenciyi!

>can’t say your country loses wars if it’s a third world constant war torn shithole

The only mistake Turkey made was letting the Kardashians and Maddox and the rest of their ilk escape.

I really wonder how an Armenian's mind works.

>Try to genocide a people
>Get BTFO
>Whine about getting genocided
The hell?

nice holy land you got there otto,shame if it was........liberated

CON

The only thing Turks are guilty of is being super undiplomatic.
Like what do I even need a reputation for when I didn't do anything wrong?

You don’t have to reiterate the fact that you don’t understand history or the world stage. We all clearly see the flag you post from.

lol king roach fell from horse
youtube.com/watch?v=jhfyp7Xp0Bc

youtube.com/watch?v=yVKwWIOniSU

based greek
youtube.com/watch?v=pPY7zraRI1w

>Turk
>Calls people mutt.
Hello pot, I'm kettle.

>Amerimutt subhuman projecting his mongrelness onto others
i'd love to destroy your mutt country

yet only thing gets destoyed is your ass

You Mongoloids couldn't even destroy Armenia. Looking forward to the day when the Kurds annex half your country, and the Greeks take the other half.

"muh gulenist traitors" lol
lord roach
stay strong my fellow roaches

>mutt
Calm down Genghis Khan, you don't have to be so insecure about your mutt genetics.

>flag hider subhuman still tries to get attention from me
shoo shoo
subhuman

Soon

be quiet roach!
> be turkshit
> "muh rape baby subhuman"
> literally a product of rape victim and stockholm syndrome
kek

>be quiet
lmao. what are you going to do? i can easily break your face with a hammer and rape your mother wh*Te boy. know your place. now GTFO or show me your flag. Wanna learn what kind of a subhuman you are. you subhuman son of a whore.

Armenians need to change their name. I keep thinking it says Americans and give a shit for like 4 seconds.

Your real name is Amerimutt.
Americans are native Amerindians that are peaceful people.
You're a subhuman mutt.

>fucking mu....
>literally a neighbouring mutt-byproduct
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Muslims#Muslims_of_partial_Greek_descent_.28non-conversions.29

I would be happy to stomp your roach skull but i'm afraid i don't participate in oil wrestling, a typical subhuman sport
lol do you wear your fairy brown trousers too?

Armenian genocide is recognized throughout the world even with Turks being in Nato. The Greek genocide is also starting to be recognized world wide:

>Some other organisations have also passed resolutions recognising the campaign as a genocide, as have the parliaments of Greece, Cyprus, Sweden,[11][12] Armenia,[13] the Netherlands,[14][15] Germany,[16][17] Austria[18][19] and the Czech Republic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide

With Turk still living in denial and the evolution of human rights , they are destined to trip over and fall on their face, especially since they continue this behaviour even towards non-christian minorities like the Kurds.

> 1461523860963.png
HAH
it's >A >FUCKING >AMERIMUTT
HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH
now listen up you subhuman mutt. you literally are a subhuman sperm cocktail of 60 peoples. You don't have an identity, you don't have a culture, you don't even have blood, you have cocktail running through your veins.
You're >A >FUCKING >AMERIMUTT
get used to your real identity.

fucking wh*Te subhum.......

If you have never faced oppression in your history how do you expect to understand it? What the Turks are doing is retarded since they are denying a part of their history. Russia recognised both Holodomor and Katyn when Soviet Union fell. Denying history and trying to cover up history is the foremost mission of the genocider and the oppressor, this why people get angry with the Turks, the Turks assume that their actions can be as easily forgotten by scrubbing under a rug. But most Balkan nations as well as the Armenians have built their national identity in that they resisted and revolted against their oppression.

a typical wh*Te sub.........

>propaganda box praise erdogan
fucking kek

WE

I don't even get it, as a Turk I'm 100% Ataturkist and believe in what he said regarding the world community.

Why is it that the second you praise Ataturk and it becomes apparent that it's good for the Turkish people someone pops up to slander him?

When his ideas included the well being of all peoples?
I don't get it, shouldn't you cheer for us?

Get the remaining three or states to recognize it. You have memes, use them. There are plenty of state officials on Twitter.

Oh you mean the niggers who betrayed their civic citizenship in favor of an ethno-nationalist cause and got BTFO when the government caught up with their shenanigans?

They should have thought about it before signing up as volunteers for Russian, French, and British armies.

Armenians unironically deserved worse. All they got was deported, and some got Kurd'd along the way. Cry me a river niggers.

>Ottoman Empire

>Any notion of civic citizenship

Christians in the Ottoman empire were paying jizya tax up until the very end you moron. Also have your heard about the "blood tax"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme

Mankind is a single body and each nation a part of that body. We must never say "What does it matter to me if some part of the world is ailing?" If there is such an illness, we must concern ourselves with it as though we were having that illness.

- Ataturk -

daily remind turks are jews, thats why the genocide gets denied.
realjewnews.com/?p=77

youtube.com/watch?v=dBCXzvY4VoQ

be silent diaspora roach
youtube.com/watch?v=L1B2Ux9pTLA

>the holocaust
KEK

>britbong
When will you pay reperations for all your ex colonies?

>Christians in the Ottoman empire were paying jizya tax up until the very end you moron. Also have your heard about the "blood tax"?

This is patently false.
Post-Tanzimat, 1848, they were not paying Jizya and were expected to serve in the army.

WW1 Ottoman army was an army of all citizens, greeks, armenians, jews, included. It's why a lot of the Gavurs dodged their service and came to USA before the war, like Elia Kazan and a bunch of Sephardic jews.

300,000 Armenians served in the Ottoman Army, including at Gallipoli.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme

Of course. Armenians were not included tho, nor were Eastern Christians (like Christians in the Middle East).

It is the definition of you orthodox balkan peoples that they are the rejects who were unable to make the cut for jannisary recruiters because of their inferior genetic stock. Only brawny, intelligent, smart, clever, strong, and sharp people were selected -- cumulatively depleting your people of any genetically valuable specimen.

Being Greek today = remainders, the rejects, those not worthy of selection to the glorious jannisary corps.

Let me tell you. The Armenians pretended to be the Millet-i-Sadikat (the loyal people) until the crucial moment of war, in the middle of the stream. If they felt so strongly about leaving the state, they should have done something about it in the 1000+ years the Turks fattened them up with exclusive monopolies, exemption from military service, gold-jewelry crafts training. Not in the middle of a war, in a treacherous act.

our ex colonies love us though

My picture is of Vlad, being raped by Mehmet II.

He was a but-boi of the sultan.

Are the Kardashians white?

Classic Gr**k tactic:
>declare war or rather, indiscriminately begin ethnically cleansing and murdering turkish ciivlians
>turkish army catches up to you
>get BTFO bc Turks are genetically superior
>cry bout muuuuh genocideee cuz your dead litter the streets in piles
>be butthurt instead of learning your lesson, plan the next treachery.

damn
I thought it was a meme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam#Pre-modern_era

>try to dis-meber and colonize turkey
>murder, rape, and defile turkish qts & civilians
>lose war
>muuuh genocide.

What genocide?

Nope. Vlad Dracula and his brother were handed over to the Sultan by their father (Christian family values), to serve as Fatih's butbois.

Vlad was so throughly cucked and dominated that Mehmet thought it would be hilarious to make this twink Governor of Transylvania(Wallachia) on his behalf.

Vlad's trauma just triggered or something because he just snapped and went autistic.

Mehmet loled' and killed him.

pic not related.

There was no nato in 1918.

The Janissaries were not recruited, they were collected as children, this darwinian style selection theory you attributed to them never happened. The blood tax had the purpose of making christian children into fanatical mujahedeen that would be more loyal to the Sultan because they did not have an urban background and could secure him from treachery in the palace. Also no such "depletion" happened because during the time they were disbanded they never numbered more than 30.000

Also saying Armenians were traitors is patently absurd, they were overtaxed and never had equal rights as Muslims in terms of political or economic representation, this is why they resorted to trade. They were not traitors by allying with Russia, it was Ottomans who were trying to expand to Circassia and the Caucasus as in the Crimean war, because there were a lot of muslims there. They also did pogroms against the Amrneians well before the genocide:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamidian_massacres

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adana_massacre
The Ottomans were on a path of ethnic cleansing as soon as 1914 when 1,000,000 greeks were kicked of their homes and their ancestral lands. In 1915 they put the Armenians and Greeks into labor battalions , and when they offered to pay out their service, the Turks started killing them indiscriminately:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_of_Van_(1915)

so you telling me vlad was bummed by sand niggers? lmaoooooooooooo romania btfo

just fucking get over it already.
armenians tried bulling some shit, failed and got clobbered in return.

Daily reminder that Armenians + Greeks dindunuffin and their "suffering" wasn't just totally an absolutely accurate portrayal by a academically-fanatically neutral war-time Allied (UK+France+USA) press meant not to work as propaganda against Central Powers.

Armenians+Greeks were totally NOT the pawns of Allied propaganda during the war!

They were handed over to the Turks to ensure the cooperation of their father, this was a common practice in ancient times. The Romans did it to subject tribes.

Also it was Radu, Vlads younger brother that caught mehmets eye and was his lover. Vlad was not cooperative with the Turks.

We never killed any civilians without cause like the Turks did, the Turkish Muslims living in Smyrna were untouched when the Greek army arrived there. And the massacres perpetrated by Eoka-B in Cyprus happened only after the Turkish invasion(that happened in July 20 1974) in August.

there was no civilian massacre in the Cyprus invasion.

>The Janissaries were not recruited, they were collected as children, this darwinian style selection theory you attributed to them never happened. The blood tax had the purpose of making christian children into fanatical mujahedeen that would be more loyal to the Sultan because they did not have an urban background and could secure him from treachery in the palace. Also no such "depletion" happened because during the time they were disbanded they never numbered more than 30.000

False. They were recruited at the ages of 9-13. But sometimes even younger 5-7. The recruiters were fastidious. There are manuals in the Ottoman archive about the intense selection process.

Get in here, at the end of the day we're more similar than we might like to admit.

the whole war was started because you retarded started killing turks and trying to unify the island as a greek-only state, before unifying with greece.

turkey only used it's rights under the guarantee treaty.

Reap the rewards faggot. We've dumped enough heavy metals all over your regions dirt people that they won't recover for centuries

Both brothers.