youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gehenna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise
near-death.com/reincarnation/experiences/arthur-yensen.html
undsci.berkeley.edu/article/basic_assumptions
www1.lsbu.ac.uk/water/magnetic_electric_effects.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yV4Xh8yfbn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who knows? I can't worry about that right now.

Neither, dead is dead.

Heaven yes, when the Lord returns.
Helll no, Earth is/will be hell after the Lord returns for 2 thousand years.
Enjoy burning Kek worshippers

There's no such thing as death. You wake up as someone brand new after your old body expires.

Yes

Hi plebbit

aren't you tired of making these threads you reddit fucks

neither one exists.

Many people walking around are actually dead inside. It's in their eyes. There is a whole lot of soul draining going on. It's a legit thing. It's a power transfer between master and servant. Don't be their slave! If they succeed, you end up a robot that can't think for themselves.

This is Hell

>Anything I don't agree with is R*ddit.

No, I know they both exist.

I met a zombified 20-something year old recently. I sure hope the powers that be are watching them. They were pure menace. I wanted to run away, but I played along because in reality, that is a good tactic.

mexican opinions dont matter here amigo. if u have nothing to offer like maybe a crate of tangerines stolen off the back of a truck then we'll talk

I believe pedophiles go to hell.

There are two possible futures.

One that is good, and one that is bad.

Every choice you make takes you in the direction of one of these possible futures.

That is the definition of Heaven and Hell.

Other definitions are just speculation.

No heaven or hell, just hardwiring that breaks down over time. At some point the sparks go out literally. I work in critical care and see the loss of spark of life every night. It makes me feels having perfect little kid to look at everyday knowing I will and so will she and we will never see each other again. But we have today.

You don't believe in heaven cuz we livin in hell.

There's no such thing as souls.

No, I dont want to spend eternity with a guy who punished most people for eternity for not worshiping him even though he never just came and told us he was fucking real.

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

Yes. I'm going to Heaven. Shits going to be so cash.

God gives every man a measure of the Holy Spirit, which draws us to God. It also tells us the difference between right and wrong. Those who reject the gospel burn in Hell.

The choice is up to you..

No, we need to find some other way of punishing Nihilists and Atheists who do terrible things.

The universe is of a logic design.
Meaning you can take simple logic and apply it to all things and be correct in one way or another.

This includes ourselves.

Nothingness is a contradiction .
Energy is neither created or destroyed.

These two statements are reason enough to believe that you will return to life after "death".
It is inescapable. It is however fortunate that the mind/memories/intelligence is a physical attribute and will ultimately be left behind when this body entropies, feeding another's structure.

>Those who reject the gospel burn in Hell.
Ouch, I better believe then. Thanks for the heads up. Now I believe in your religion

I do. I believe in Jesus Christ and the Lord himself. I may be scared of all this Illuminati shit and Satan sacrifice in order to initiate his NWO and bring forth the Anti Christ, but seeing that Trump isn't an NWO satanic pawn, i do see that shed of hope. I pray that Trump exposes those pedophilic satanic zionist scumbags and remember Sup Forums

Jesus is always there for you, no matter how deep shit you are in, depressions and whatever troubles you are in, are easily washed away when you place your faith and soul in Jesus himself. He died for your sin, after all. God bless you all!

Absolutely.

And without question, I greatly fear and respect the Lord.

>Heaven and Hell

SING ME A SONG
YOU'RE A SINGER
DO ME A WRONG
YOU'RE A BRINGER OF EVIL

you're stupid.
Enjoy the jew zombie, may he bless you.

>hell: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gehenna
>heaven: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise
places on earth

survival of the fittest right?

you wanna let the stupid die?

No but the eastern bunny is real.

maybe trumps health care plan should tell you something

There is in a sense. But it's just another form of energy it has no magical properties. It does not store memories or produce thought.
So i guess in a sense you're right. What people define as a soul is incorrect. however there is most definitely miserable energy within observation and it is inherent in all things living and dead alike. There is also an energy that is inherent in only living things.

It's silly that people think "heaven or hell" when the mind/memories are a physical thing. when your glass spills over. The energy will have no recollection of the evil/good you've committed. You may as well be sending newborns to hell. It's a silly concept.

But i digress. we have energy it's just not what you would typically call a soul.

Jews hated Jesus. Literally Synagogue of Satan. Why do you think (((they))) crucified him? Satan is scared of Jesus, but do not worry my friend. Jesus loves you anyway :) He died for mankind and shed his blood so he can save you from eternal damnation of hellfire, once saved, always saved. That's how much God loves his children, even John 3:16 even states it

near-death.com/reincarnation/experiences/arthur-yensen.html

I hope this is true, that would be awesome

Do you remember those skits as a child.
Going to school and one person is to a pass a message through 30 kids. The last of which was to relay the message to the audience?

Please don't have children. you're a very stupid person. i shouln't have to explain something that should be painfully obvious to you

memories are stored in the brain. when the brain dies so does your memories. stop posting stupid things.

Disappearing for all eternity would make a good afterlife desu.

But would it?

won't happen you still reincarnate but you'll have no memories. energy doesn't die.
If you're lucky maybe you will come back as a tree in a large forest or endless field of grass. Then you won't have to deal with humans anymore. Not that it would matter because any prior memories and distaste for humans will be lost on death

btw. if there ever is a day of the rope (idiot uprising). you people won't put up with idiots like you.

that's more or less what happens. he's right

Try and type like someone that isn't fresh off the boat from r*ddit.

>Le epic flag fagging haha

Absolutely Reddit.

Leaf.. If a day when rope is acceptable happens.
"idiots like you" their most likely the sociopaths that are going to be raping and killing the "non-idiots"

Heaven and Hell definitely exist, though maybe not in a literal sense. I view hell as the state of nonexistence, since joy can be found even in horrible forms of existence. See Camus on Sisyphus.

So, hell is no afterlife, and heaven is anything whatsoever. Even being raped by demons for all eternity is still heaven, because it will just become existence after a while. You will begin to understand that no matter what happens, you won't die, and you might even get used to it.

So close to Satan Quads.

Leaf.. If a day when rope is acceptable happens.
"idiots like you" they're most likely the sociopaths that are going to be raping and killing the "non-idiots".

In other words, fat neckbeards who post pictures of book pages are going to be gun down before the idiots.

I'd give you ppl a homeland in a sec if I was king

Nope. Pretty much have to be a faggot to believe that.

Yes

nonexistence is a contradiction
nothingness cannot exist.
Please, stop posting stupid things.

The Universe is governed by basic rules:
1/0. Nothing simply cannot Exist
> There exists above, below, left, right, forward, back, inverse, exverse and all combination of these root directions.
> This is your "infinite sphere". In this instance it is all there is but it is only an instance.
2. There was time in existence/ True time, Neither a past or probability.
> The act of creating an instance in turn created time and time cannot exist antecedent of it's self. meaning: 1/0 never happened in a sense.
3. The presence of time and time's effect on existence subsequently gave birth to location and measurement.
> Measurement is time
3. This created the point of observation, a disconnected feature of the above 3.
4. True time having existed through the developing rules/stages, begot past and probability.
>Boom, every possible location is now defined through the probable measurement.
4. Duality, the mutual incentive for being both infinite and finite. Eternally spiraling expanding and folding in on it's self.
4. Motion is manifested through the observation of measurement and/or the direction of measurement

Let me correct some other misconceptions you may have:
Infinity only exists in mathematics.
The Universe, is a torus.
Even time/anti-time will eventually curve in on themselves. The same thing applies to the possible number layers contained in the multiverse.
Matter is static if it isn't observed.
Intelligence is only a survival mechanism used by weaker species, not an attribute of consciousness.

you know why?

No, I'm not retarded.

Jews invented Christianity and Islam to cuck the west and middle-east respectively out of nationalism. And yet Jews themselves do not believe in heaven or hell. This should clue you in. >muh eternity in hell! is just a way to keep people pacified and in devotion to magic sky daddy instead of what they should be devoting themselves to: family and country.

btw, you know the 1st 1/2 of the bible? don't worry about that part.

joos

we more or less keep you ppl as pets

Unless the observer is a fundamental part of nature, then, at some point in the scale of things, there'll be no distinguishable difference from the observer and the observed things in substance, only in functionality, that is, consciousness and the matter surrounding it are made of the same stuff at some level. If the observer isn't fundamental to the working of nature, then it might be possible to dismantle it and end its existence as a conscious thing, but our knowledge is far too limited to grasp such things at this moment.

You are operating on assumptions. Your statement should begin with, "Based on current scientific knowledge."

As with all scientific knowledge, it puts massive amounts of faith in the realness of reality, as well as in our ability to perceive that reality. If, somehow, our perception of reality isn't as real as we think it is, i.e. consciousness relies on extra dimensions that we can't perceive as 3 dimensional beings, or this is all a simulation, then our consciousness and memories might exist after death.

There's no 3 dimensional evidence for any of this, so it's probably not true. I'm just saying to always understand what assumptions you're making.

I only believe in purgatory. We are already there.

we just let the serfs find their own food and shelter.

Neuroscience is not an assumption.
It's not that i don't wish i could live in you're magical universe, but my intelligence tells me, "you're wrong".
I have figures and data for my assertions. you have a story that passed through word of mouth for eons before it was ever documented.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out which on contains the most truth.

as long as you're not eating the neighbors everything is cool.

god how I wish those same scrawny faggots would show up in front of mosques in Europe.

How easy it is to pick on the peaceful

No because I'm not 12

Correct, and maybe when you die people are getting a glimpse of another life, and that life is possibly being transmitted to their minds. However it is unlikely that those memories were belonging to them personally.

Sorry for the late reply. i was looking for the names of these experiments i read about along time ago.

First being:
>Associate Professor Andrew Truscott and his PhD student, Roman Khakimov, of ANU's Research School of Physics and Engineering conducted a version of John Archibald Wheeler's delayed-choice thought experiment.

This proves a lot.
1. Reality is seemingly chaotic if not measured.
2. observation is not a attribute of life
So you're right in a sense

the second experiment.

>a story that passed through word of mouth for eons before it was ever documented

I don't exactly know what you mean by this. I was just trying to say that all scientific knowledge (neuroscience included) is fundamentally based on measurement of physical phenomena over time.

I also don't really have any assertions yet. I've just experienced some things first hand that cause me to question science's fundamental assumptions.

undsci.berkeley.edu/article/basic_assumptions

in what why is forgetting all your loved ones and friends with no way in any shape or form to remember then in any way Cool?

What is this, a shitpost for ants?

the second experiment. i couldn't find the name.
www1.lsbu.ac.uk/water/magnetic_electric_effects.html

Basically water will retain information for a period of time. there is a link if you care to read it.

So more proof that you're right.

However, as i previously stated. Neurosciences tells us one thing for sure. When the brain is damaged. The information stored is lost.

I'm not saying it's impossible to pull information out of the air upon death just that it is unlikely an effect of reincarnation. Rather it's just that, pulling information unrelated to his consciousness.

I read: >You are operating on assumptions
and >massive amounts of faith

sorry about that. Not disagreeing with you. I would love to read you experiences if you care to share them.

Better question: why are Star Wars fans such faggots?

ever notice we're only all in this together when the righteous want something like a bigger military or tanks for the police.
they don't even care if the police use those tanks on ppl like them or the neighbor kid.
but that's when we're all in this together. anything else and you're on your own .

?

Thanks user, will check these tomorrow.

if there every was a day of the rope, they'd go after each other after we were gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=yV4Xh8yfbn0

No worries. I've seen some things that I can only explain as either mindfuckery or genuine supernatural experience. It's probably just me going insane, but I don't want to think I'm crazy, especially since I still retain all my faculties.

One such experience is that of my existence being played out in the mind of a blind man in the bottom of a pit, all while a man and a woman observe.
I've also experienced closing my eyes and opening them to see a seemingly infinite number of versions of myself, all asleep with their eyes closed.
I've also had darker experiences, like dark, misty figures visiting me while I sleep. More recently, I've seen them while awake. I was sitting in my living room listening to music, when 4 or 5 of them appeared in a semicircle before me. I couldn't see them with my physical eyes, but I could perceive their presence and exact locations.

I know this wasn't simple imagination, because I imagine things all the time and have no inclination to believe them. All of these experiences were perceived as if they were reality. Whether they're actually real or not, I don't know, and I might never know.

What could possibly have lead you to believe this?

He's right
t remote viewer who watched test tube people on mars waiting for souls from humans

So, hell then.

Yes,

I believe this world could be our heaven; I understand most people, though identified as human, but are not, make it hell.

You should try LSA.
Not being funny. When i am struggling with complicated problem. i will take a high dose of LSA and figure it out nearing the end of my trip.
I don't get the same effect with LSD for some reason. Have a notebook or laptop ready and write down everything.

That being said. I really don't know what to make of this reality myself. My theories are just as insane. I orbit around logic but some of them get pretty out there as i try to make sense of everything.

For instance.

I have a theory that:
our lives, our memories, friends, our bonds, conflicts, vices, favorites, our shame and pride.
it is all part of a sphere consciousness transmitting it's thoughts in our world. Connecting us all through tendrils experiencing life through us. But our little sphere is only as big as the amount of things we experience in life and neither us or it is the center of this world.

So i have so pretty out there theories too.
Who really knows?
If we're ever going to find out we have to be able to related things to one definitive truth. I've chosen logic and until i can prove my theories they can never become beliefs.

In other words, find out what was really happening. If it is as you speculate or if it was something else entirely. Write it down and debate people on the parts you're unsure of. find you're resolve and beliefs through trial and error.

remote viewing is inaccurate.
the fact that it was abandoned by the military should have been all the proof anyone needed.

Those weren't souls that were going to inhabit that flesh, at least not dead consciousness.