WHAT WAS THE FUCKING MOTIVE?

WHAT WAS THE FUCKING MOTIVE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G48jO-JeuLU
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-tennessee-church-shooting-20170924-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He wanted to whoa all over the brown bricks until they made funny scream

Then he poured boiling milk all over his victims' skulls.

Boomers revenge

He wanted to see if the weapon had any tracers

He wanted to kill White People because he drank too much of the contemporary Anti-White Koolaid that's so hip and PC right now.

They're not releasing the motive because the idea of America's worst shooting in history being an attempt to kill and injure as many as White People as possible would ruin the current political game that gives the elites control: identity politics. All of Identity Politics rests on the foundation that the White Race (the White Man specifically) is nothing but evil and it's sole purpose is destroy nonwhites; the support beams is white guilt.

Imagine how many Whites would turn into "You know what? Fuck this." mode and then go into 1488 if the news got out that a White Man was brainwashed by current politics into killing his own people.

That's the only explanation for this.

He was just done, and fuck you. That's literally why.

>shooting a bunch of white republican voters at a country music concert with the very same weapons and modifications that you've been trying to ban for the past decade

Hmmm, it's a real mystery.

Think about it, a Country Music concert would generally contain a majority of white people. Maybe a few minorities here and there, but they're collateral damage.

It's so obvious, just hearing the words "Country Music" you think of nothing but White People.

THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF

SUSHI

I'm really tired of this narrative. My father was at the concert (thankfully he's okay) and he is a liberal like me. Plenty of liberals like country music.

>that pic
i want to flood his mouth with loose teeth

My friend, some people want to end Bump Stops in hope that it does something to stop this carnage. Others want a motive as if it will make everything all better like a bandaid.
My friend, there is no motive and there never will be. You will have to accept it and find a new path.

It's this. Considering the premeditation involved, his targets, and the people in his personal life it was pretty clear he was a lefty nut who wanted to kill whites.

FBI has been conducting sting operations that go like this:
>Find loner, outcast whose been visiting shady websites
>Engage him, and add fuel to the fire -- make him an extremist and suggest an act of terror
>Sell weapons and explosives
>Arrest before the crime takes place.
You can google recent FBI sting operations and they've been doing this all over the country over the last decade. This looks to me like a failed sting operation. Which is why the FBI has said nothing useful during the press conferences and why the sheriff is afraid to tell us anything.

There have been a lot of stings in Vegas in the last 4 years. I strongly believe they radicalized Steve, but he fell off the map and did his own thing (bought his weapons and explosives independent of the undercover.. they weren't watching him closely enough).

But generally his point is valid. A right wing extremist isn't going to go and gun down people at an event which is overwhelmingly attended by white people and generally considered to be a right wing audience.

>Tfw racist Black Man commits a mass shooting at a White Church just like Dylan Roof did one week before the Vegas shooting.
>MSM completely ignores it.

youtube.com/watch?v=G48jO-JeuLU

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-tennessee-church-shooting-20170924-story.html

Bonus: the shooting was stop by a preacher with a conceal-carry permit.

furthermore, now that Antifa has been declared a terrorist organization in the US, I believe that was the bait, rather than Jihadism. A lot of Trump hate going on right now, and even though its been said that Poddock may have voted for Trump, its possible hes upset with the administration and was swayed by the liberal media. The undercover FBI agent perhaps radicalized him to act out against conservative republicans in such a manner. But we know Stephan was a loner. He probably got a lot of ideas from the agent and then declined (knowing that he could do it without the help of the other radicalist, being a loner, and wealthy, he went off on his own and bought guns and planned the attack). The FBI did not continue keeping tabs on him once he declined to work with the undercover

i tired to make a thread on this the day after the shooting and it got 404d instantly. This was a mass murder of whites. If this is the motive, which seems to be very likely, its instant race war/civil war which would lead to world war.

He didn't get his sushi /COMPED/

Reminder he was scoping out the Lorde/nigger concert a couple weeks prior.