Why did she do it Sup Forums?

Why did she do it Sup Forums?

nj.com/morris/index.ssf/2017/08/timeline_mallory_grossman_death.html

>Inb4 niggers
>68% white school district

No one knows. Young minds are impressionable and irrational. It's sad but these things sometimes happen. Also girls that young shouldn't have social media

>future single mother

who cares, she did everyone a favor.

What the hell is wrong with you?

>The school district is going to lose the lawsuit, big time.

Remember kids, don't join a profession if you aren't a professional.

She was tired of liberals controlling the media and realized it's hard being a rational human being with common sense in 2017. Might as well find the door

She was twelve.

>2017
>parents still sending their kids to the public fool system

Homeschooling is the only way lads

Aww man she woulda been /ourgirl/ :( F

Mother looks like a dyke. No wonder.

(((Grossman)))

I would lay waste to her bullies it's only fair

- Jewish
- Complained of stomach pains
- Becomes depressed, kills herself

I think her dad knocked her up

>makes thread about the benefits of bullying
>expects sob story for this "weakling"
faggots

So the Gen Z redpilled meme is actually true then huh?

ironically I was bullied less in nog shitholes.

>So the Gen Z redpilled meme
You see how many young gois were wearing MAGA hats? These kids are born at a time when feminists and SJWs are at peak crazy. And they want to be politically active. And they don't watch TV, they use youtube. Our time is coming. Unfortunately this little gal
>144243874 thought she was all alone

American moral basis comes from protestants, who viewed children as a symbol of purity and utterly innocent and incapable of wrong. Coincidentally we tend to percieve our children as pure and harmless.

I have other news for you guys. Children are vile evil little shits and around 12 to 13 they actually begin to gain enough faculties to really, REALLY fuck people over.

Im a police dispatcher and were currently dealing with a ring pf 12 to 14 year olds who serially accuse various adults around them of rape.

>be police dispatcher
>get call "SO AND SO TEACHER RAPED MY DAUGHTER!"
>teacher in DEEP shit, all hell breaking loose.
>turns out its a lie when the parents notice the girl discretely giggling and texting her friend filling her in on the details
>gay kid friends with that girl
>hes at her house using foul language
>girls dad tells him to leave
>"OH ITS CUZ IM A FAG ISNT IT?"
>no, its cuz your an insufferable little shit. Now get out of my house.
>calls police
>you guessed it. Rape allegations

Look. I could go on and on, weve had literally a dozen juvenile rape cases opened and shut from ONE FRIEND GROUP of preteens. These arent highschoolers im talking about. Theyre 7th and 8th graders whose new hobby is attempting to utterly ruin everyones life around them with rape and molestation charges.

You know what the worst is? You cant even accuse them of lying and ARE REQUIRED BY LAW to investigate every claim, even if it is coming from a known false reporter.

And thanks to this outdated concept of child purity the juvenile system cant really even DO anything to them because its geared towards protecting kids from adults instead of punishing them (or in this case protecting adults from kids). False rape accusation is less serious of an offense for a minor than keying somebodies car or some shit.

I would have killed myself, too

I agree that 12 is way too young for Instagram or even a cell phone.

I also think the anti-bullying campaign, like nearly every campaign in existence, made the problem they tried to solve much worse.

Before "anti-bullying", kids got their douche fix by calling each other fat or teasing each others moms. Nowadays, with kids' inner douche being suppressed, they get their fix in a much worse way through social media, allowing them more time to come up with f*cked up things to say and the lack of face-to-face visual cue to naturally filter the cruelty of their messages.

So nowadays you have kids calling each other "sluts" and saying "kill yourself" as an immediate defense. I can't think of any time when I was in middle or high school that anyone would ever think to tell another person to kill themselves. "kill yourself" wasn't even a phrase. Suicide was a taboo as hell thing to ever talk about let alone a way to attack a peer. I see it on Instagram all the time.

68% is too low. I blame the negros

i'm gay

>mfw faggots dont know (((Grossman))) is a yid name.

Police dispatcher. You have NO FUCKIN IDEA how horrible kids age 12 to 14 are. The worst fuckin craziest shit I get called for comes from that age group. Theyre old enough to start serious shit but havent developed enough empathy, forethought, self awareness, and moral code yet to stop and think about what theyre doing.

Kids that age are basically biologically wired to be sociopathic. Worse, they have no sense of proportionality. To a 13 year old telling the cops your friend susie's daddy touched your no no spots seems like a perfectly reasonable response to her saying she thought your backpack was ugly.

Juvenile cases are just sealed so nobody outside the parents and police ever hear about it. 12 to 14 year olds terrify me worse than literally any other demographic.

Thanks for the insight user. Seems that the cellphone jew is affecting these kids in ways I never imagined.
Also >Police dispatcher
I'm sure you've got some cool stories.

Stop being a bunch of wusses and bring the community together and come down on those POS vigilante style.

CUTE

holy shit she's a total QT what a waste

inb4 pedoshit

>Inb4 niggers
>68% white school district

America is a 68% white country.

It's worse than you mention when it involves family because a teenager can sell half the house, break everything, sell drugs, and assault everyone and the only thing they ever get are slaps on the wrists. Seriously, teenagers are way too over-protected. Short of murder they're just swept under the rug.

>>Inb4 niggers
% white

So 32% nonwhite. You report this as if it's small? The absolute STATE of the US.

>no archive link

I serve a rural area, so not a hell of a lot. But im not exaggerating. In the past 3 weeks there have been 13 rape/molestation accusations out of a group of 8 kids. They all have smart phones, and will not hesitate to call our police station and report a rape or chomo type event in lurid detail.

We KNOW who they are. We KNOW its bullshit. But we legally CANT treat it any less than with full seriousness. Quite frankly the reason our generation didnt see more of stuff like this is because when we were growing up phones and computers were something most of us had to ask an adult to use.

Smart phones mean they have full access to EVERYTHING on the web with zero supervision or adult guidance.

Children should be a symbol of infinite potential, not a symbol of innocence. Infinite potential means both potential for good and potential for evil. Your duty as a parent should be to prune the evil branches and nurture the good ones. Raise the child, but also get to know the person their biology and environment is turning them into. Children can be viscious, and the ones one step ahead of another can be masters at shifting the blame of their misdoings onto someone else. As a former bully I know this better than most. It baffles me how little people think of the person they themselves were when they were a child. It's like those years completely vaporize from their brains by the time they start drinking and earning money.

And their parents are idiots for giving a middle schooler a smart phone.

My niece is 12 and is a genuinely kind person, but my sister still probably won't give her a phone of any kind until she's in high school. Won't be surprised of it's a not-smart phone.

How did she killed herself?

What's happend with Stephanie Englund? She's a famous fitness model from Sweden. Her all social media deleted. Migrant rape?

Exactly. And ive been at this long enough to watch the same kids behaving that way getting one small fine and a few community service hours after another blossom into full blown criminals.

You know whats the best? When they finally turn 18 and get popped for something and try to pull the routine:
>I W-W-ANNA *SNIFFLE* C-C-CALL MY M-MOMMY! *SOB*"

Sorry kiddo. Your get out of jail free card expired 2 months ago on your birthday. You totally CAN call your parents, but we have no obligation to release you to them the moment they show up.

Oh boy. You really get to watch the dawning horror spread itself across the little cunts face.

(Note: capital R Rural. Sometimes im the dispatcher and detention officer at the same time)

>In early October, and over the course of the next nine months, several girls at Copeland Middle School began to bully Mallory, her mother Dianne Grossman says. They sent the sixth-grader "mean texts" and posts on Instagram and Snapchat. They gave her "dirty looks," humiliated her and excluded her activities at school. The many messages sent to Mallory "were vile" and called her "a loser," said that she had no friends and even suggested, "Why don't you kill yourself," according to the Grossmans' attorney Bruce Nagel.

something happens to the girl and they use bullying as a cover. This happen so many times & it never adds up. Anyone remember the girl who got bullied by the kids that used an UNTRACEABLE APP. It is fucking retarded

her daddy didn't fuck her and she couldn't deal with it.

>something happens to the girl

Like what? I'm curious.

I gotta agree. I was all of 115 pounds until my junior year of highschool. Was bullied ruthlessly and brutally. Every so often I run into one of my former tormenters and they act like we used to be best buddies who had tons of whacky shennanigans together.

Yeah. Sorry. Getting sent to the hospital with a severe concussion and broken teeth because I had the nerve to exist and be smaller than somebody else when a teacher wasnt looking doesnt exactly rate as a fond memory in my book.

I tell them so and they look genuineley hurt and confused that I could possibly feel that way.

Social media empowers the badly raised kids of niggers.
As the article stated:
>Her parents describe her as the "All-American girl."
Niggers knew their place back then and degeneracy wasn't nearly as condoned prior to the digital age.
This.

I'm so glad my parents weren't one of these people. I honestly don't know how I could live with such intense hatred for someone close to me.

Yeah, they know they can get away with it too which makes it worse. These little shits need harsh discipline and to know they will suffer if they pull their bullshit.

Probably won't say because shes a minor.

What does this have to do with so called "niggers"? How often are black kids killing themselves over cyber bullying by other black kids? Maybe there's something to what this user said

I wish I knew! If you look my last post and read the bullying, it sound like some clueless old lady's idea of bullying from 1970's.

>Mallory's grades began to slip, causing her parents concern. They reached out to the district again, saying they want to talk about how she is doing academically as well as her emotional well being in school.

If I had the motivation id go try and dig up something on the parents. See what kind of people they are. It could have been abuse at home in some form. They never even say why the kids were doing this. there is no answers at all & this is how it plays out all the time in these stories.

I cant speak for your country, but our jevenile system is structured almost totally to protect minors, not discipline them. Thier record even gets purged on thier 18th birthday.

This means that short of murder they know they basically have zero consequences for thier actions. Lets be honest, fining a teen doesnt punish them, it punishes the parents. Preteens are sociopathic by nature. They literally CANT empathize with others very well. So a 14 year old kid could give less of a shit if mommy and daddy lose $600 to a fine. Its an abstract issue outside of thier realm of understanding.

Its my opinion our juvenile system actually trains problem children to commit criminal acts.

>get told to kill herself
>actually kills herself
Why do people do this?
Even in she got told this shit in person, why not just tell the aggressor to fuck off? Even if you have no friends and every motherfucker at your school/workplace hates your ass, doesn't mean that their insults are true. Just tell them all to go fuck themselves.

>tfw you will never get a time machine to save her

She was rightfully bullied to death for being a whore

Pretty much the same, we have youth courts for 12-16 where you don't get an official criminal record anyway aside from murder/manslaughter. We're apparently one of the harshest western countries when it comes to youth crime and even the UN has attacked us trying to force us to raise the age to at least 17.

>She made jewelry and sold it to raise money for Camp Good Days, a summer camp for children with cancer

This is the reason why she got bullied. She made everyone around her look bad. I notice whenever I do something good, like buy my cousins stuff, my little sister would bully me and will make me look bad.

When you're that age and that sensitive,it's difficult to find a strategy to cope with the pressure of being a teenager.And bullying,i hope that the school takes some responsibility for this,so that it doesn't happen again,my heart,goes out to the family,and to the the victims of Hate.