Joseph

I still hate how he pussied out after losing to Diego

Excellent Tier
Johnny, Jos2uke

Great Tier
Joseph, Josuke, Giorno, Jolyne

Good Tier
Jonathan, Jotaro

Jolyne sucks, Jonathan is alright, Joseph is best, Jotaro is ok, Joosuke is great, Giorno is cool, and I dont know about the rest.

Giorno is horrible are you fucking high

The only bad jojo is Jolyne, every other one so far is alright.

Who doesn't love a prison dyke man

Dyke? She's not gay you tard.

She looks and acts like a dyke. She clearly deflects cock unless it's her white knight cuck Annasui

You're an idiot, get some taste in anime and then come back to Sup Forums.

Good taste xdd

I'll go drown myself in Studio Shitli trash and gay shit like Bebop and Eva. You're a fucking cuck if you don't like Jolyne

Jolyne is better than Giorno. OP actually has some taste here.

>xdd
Holy fucking shit how old are you? 12?

How is Jolyne bad though? Did you just rush through 6 to get to 7 or something?

Translations bro, English fags got cucked BADLY.

It's a meme you fucking autist learn what a joke is

Samefag alert.

>people like "lol im a dick, mega pussy, and poorly developed, but it's ok because I'm a cripple"

>everyone hates the second most creative jojo, jolyne

Fuck man are there any more loyal translations? Or do I need to learn how to read Nip like a fucking weeb?

How is using xd a meme? That's just a sign of autism.

Samefag? What are you 12?

This guy knows what he's fucking talking about

They're both good. Johnny is without a doubt the most developed and believable one, though he isn't likeable as a person which is the point. The only thing that stopped him becoming a mass murdering psychopath is the friendship he had with Gyro that grounded and humanised him. You don't have to like the person but liking the character is fine.

You are such a fucking raging autist go chug bleach

Do you even know what samefag means? Newfag alert.

His development, despite being thorough, was fucking garbage. Plus they killed him off in the most pathetic shitty way possible.

It would have been better if they just didn't address it.

Johnny is absolutely one of the worst, if not the worst jojo. He is literally NOTHING without gyro and does not deserve half the praise he gets.

Again, this guy knows what he's fucking talking

You first asshole.

Only Part 5 is fucked in English, less so 4 but it's accurate enough and doesn't make stuff up like the Part 5 ones, which also butcher the characterisation. If you don't wanna learn Japanese then Italian (what I read it in) and French have official translations which aren't ass. If not you'll just have to wait for JJCA to finish their retranslation. They have 7 volumes left to go and just yesterday they released the first King Crimson fight which is like halfway through 5. Won't be finished this year though.

Lol creative comeback you do it first. Fucking normie

I actually cringed when I saw how Johnny died. It was fucking retarded

I already read through a lot of their shit. I'll reread part 5 when I can, but for now I'm twiddling my dick waiting for Part 8

That's the point, both Gyro and Johnny don't get anywhere without each other. They were both the main character and when SBR was it's own series before retroactively being made JJBA Part 7 about six months in Araki actually called Gyro the main character. They're different people who help and improve one another.

Waiting for 8 to finish or just new chapters each month? Cause it'll be a while before it's finished, like 2 years minimum.

It's like Kamina and Simon from Gurren kinda. They build off eachother and rise up when the other dies

I read up to where the chick killed the fucker with high heels and just haven't touched it since

all of you are fucking raging autists jonathon is the best jojo part 1 is best part and everything else after is shit and i read it out of spite

Gyro is a pretty solid character on his own, not perfect but johnny is a literal fucking trainwreck without him, and barely manages to pull through with him.

There's been one chapter since then, it's pretty good and you should read it. Also introduces BEST MOM and pretty much confirms that Jobin is the main villain. Also we got spoilers over a week early this time so we know that the chapter coming out in a few days is a flashback to 2 weeks before the Higashikatas adopted Josuke and it's about Joshuu stealing a guy's wallet to buy idol goods like a weeb. No clue how it ties into the main plot but it looks entertaining.

JJL Chapter 56 translation WHEN

Erina.

>less so 4
I hope u don't mean Duwang because I laugh @ duwang translation for being retarded

Get a feeling so complicated?

Is it just me or did you know from the fucking start that he was gonna end up dead

Holy fuck, sweet. I've been waiting for a real villian

I once read a chapter in Duwang by accident. It took me a while to realize the translation quality ate shit sadly enough

It's not out yet you silly fuck. Those were just the spoiler pages that Yonkou somehow gets every month, though he got them super early this time. Chapter comes out on the 19th, like every month. A few months ago we started getting same day digital releases so HWMN can do translations within 24 hours now.

I kind of felt like gyro would die, yeah. Especially with how he was characterized and well developed/looked at by araki's vision.

Come on user. No one has ever lived to old age with the name "Zeppelli"

I'm sorry please don't hit me

I musta misread, sorry man. I'm glad I finally know the release schedule, thanks. I couldn't find it for shit prior somehow.

I just assumed because, as said it, he's a fucking Zeppelli

What would Jonathan think/say about his descendants?

>reading through part 4 for the first time
>mfw reading duwang

I just skipped over 4 and went to 5 because I thought it was pretty boring. But now that it's airing it's got me wanting to go back. Part of the enjoyment is from just how Fucking awful duwang is. I still dont think part 4 is the best part ever but this is making it okay

That's a good point, I tried to go in unbiased though. It's pretty common for araki to kill the "reliable" partner too. (IE: phantom blood)

Duwang actually gets the character traits right and doesn't fuck up the plot despite being in broken English. Whoever did it clearly understood how to translate and carry meaning across they just didn't know enough English to do it properly. The Part 5 translations actually make every character feel samey and kills any personality of anyone but Mista because Mista's personality is apparent just from the art. They also made shit up when they didn't understand something in the original text. It manages to be worse than a translation done by a Chinese student who didn't know any English.

It's not like he shows up and says 'I'm the main villain', but it makes him much more sinister because Josuke kills Damo and then we see Jobin hiding across the street in a car watching everything and he gets upset and then mad when Damo dies and he failed to kill his family, which is pretty fucking suspect and he then calls a new character who is also super suspicious

Joeseph: God what a rude shit
Jotaro: Holy fuck what an edgelord
Josuke: What a fucking white knight
Giorno: I didn't wanna birth no FUCKING FAGGOT
Jolyne: What a fucking dyke

I forgive you both for your transgressions anons. And yeah, we get chapters consistently translated on the 19th every month from now on which is nice. HWMN are our saviours.

I kinda wish the Baron's role was carried on as more than a checkered hat and a fucking clown and bubble using faggot

>jonathan
>calling anyone a white knight
>listing giorno
>jonathan calling anyone a dyke

holy shit you are a fucking underage retard

Holy fuck that's amazing. I can't wait to catch up on JJL while I'm on vacation

Ur so funy user xdd

Giorno is both Jonathan and DIO's son though. This isn't that hard to grasp, DIO and Jonathan's cells became one which is what gave him his link to the Joestars in the first place and is why Giorno is linked to them. Giorno has 3 biological parents, retarded as it sounds.

Stop using fucking xd's. Grow up kid.

Have fun. Damo's death is absolutely fucking BASED and it skyrockets Gappy right up into one of my favourite JoJo's. He's sort of like Jotaro but done right, or a goofier Giorno. When shit gets real he gets double real.

So Giorno is basically the offspring of a gay couple. Neat

You're not my mom you fucking autist eat a dick

Where do people get Gappy from? I just call him Jo2uke

No, unlike you im not gay.

>No, unlike you im not gay.

Great comeback. Seems like you're the kid here

the gap in his teeth

Because of his gap teeth. It also flows better than Jo2uke, but people know who you're talking about no matter which you use so it doesn't matter much. It's annoying though since the two Josuke's are spelled the same in English but not in Japanese so they know who someone is talking about when it's written but over here we need to specify or use nicknames. The nickname 'Hat Josuke' has caught on recently because that's what Speedwagon calls him in Eyes of Heaven.

Dio

Oh shit, huh. Thanks for that clarification

Hat Josuke, Jo2uke and Gappy are all fucking great nicknames

>Joseph: He'd probably hate his irresponsibility and rudeness
>Jotaro: While disgusted at the way he speaks to women, he'd be impressed by his integrity
>Josuke: He'd probably like him the most, even if he wishes he didn't style himself as a delinquent
>Giorno: Nice kid, other than being a career-criminal
>Jolyne: Horrified by her crassness and fashion-choices, but he'd admire how dedicated and compassionate she is. Even though it's not obvious he'd probably end up relating to her the most, given how their stories both ended
>Johnny: Jesus Christ how horrifying
>Gappy: A mixture of pity and fear

OP here to say you're a fucking faggot

Where is this shit from?

Japan.

Artbook?

Seeing Jotaro smiling makes me happy

That's not much of a smile my man

>Got tier

Also what's the issue with Gappy man

Jotaro was a fucking badass last episode. Tanked that shit straight up because he knew Josuke could save him.

Get Za Warudo'd

God tier
Jonathan
Joseph
Jotaro
Josuke
Jolyne
Johnny

Shit tier
Giorno
Jos2uke

There's nothing wrong with Dosuke

Wow what shit taste, there's literally nothing wrong with Giorno or Jo2uke.

Giorno is retardedly broken are you high

>son of DIO and has Joestar blood flowing through him
Honestly, it makes sense that GE is broken.
And GER makes sense because of Giorno's desire and how utterly broken the Requiem had to be to defeat the already utterly broken King Crimsom

I mean, Jotaro defeated Dio because asspull so fuck it

Having broken powers doesn't make them a bad character.

Josuke.

They play it straight and that really ruins it if you ask me. You can't play retardedly op straight and have it end well. Ever

Joseph > Johnny > Jolyne > Josuke > Jotaro > Giorno > Jonathan

So guys, what's the consensus on Part 5 now that the new translations have gone pretty far into the series? I know a lot of people say the old translations were probably responsible for 5 being so shit, so would you say that it's a lot more readable and interesting with the new scanlations? Would it change your ranking of Part 5?

Your picture is giving me cancer, had to wash my eyes with this.

Finally someone with good taste

Beep beep, best opinion coming through:

Joseph > Josuke = Gappy > Johnny > Johnathan > Jolyne > Jotaro > Giorno

Much better, though as someone who went on to read it in Italian the part that's going to make or break it for most people imo is when the last stretch in Rome is retranslated. Everything after Green Day and Oasis got absolutely fucked in English. As such I don't think we'll be able to accurately judge how much people here warm to the Part until it's actually fully completed. It'll no doubt become some people's new favourite and be seen better, but the rest depends on how well JJCA do with the Rome stuff.

I feel that JPG applies directly to you

STAR PLATINUM! ZA WARUDO!