Germans never lie

German firms operating in the UK must brace themselves for a “very hard Brexit”, the Federation of German Industries has warned, as it called on its members to take precautions or be prepared to face heavy economic losses.

Speaking at a conference in Berlin, the BDI’s managing director, Joachim Lang, bemoaned the fact that the UK had failed to produce a clear road map of how it planned to extract itself from the EU.

“The British government is lacking a clear concept despite talking a lot,” Lang said. “German companies with a presence in Britain and Northern Ireland must now make provisions for the serious case of a very hard exit. Anything else would be naive.”

Reminder to the Bongs, we have better and cheaper cars than the Kraut Jews, drive those and laugh at the girly mainlanders.

Cheaper yes, better no.

Sorry, I am saying this objectively and I hate German cars. E.g. they sell Ford Mustangs here in Germany and elsewhere in Europe. They are dirt cheap, the cheapest sportscar you can find. But only brothel owners and 2nd tier professional footballers drive them. They look like plastic from the outside and they ARE all hard plastic on the inside. It feels like sitting in a Honda or Toyota.

Europeans like tech and exquisite interiors on our sportscars. Look at a Porsche or Maseratti or Ferrari or Lamborghini or Aston or Jaguar for how sportscars which can be sold in Europe must look like.

So it's a car for the working class rather than the liberal elite. Why pay millions of Cuckbuck Euros for a meme like a lambo or porsch other than to put on airs of being fancy?

>So it's a car for the working class rather than the liberal elite.
Exactly. But our working class all drives VWs, Audis, Skodas, Seats, Opels etc.

>Why pay millions of Cuckbuck Euros for a meme like a lambo or porsch other than to put on airs of being fancy?
It is hundreds of thousands and there is no other reason. On Saturday and Sunday, you see people drive their Porsches and Lambos and Ferraris and Astons around in the city - round and round and round - we call them "Gassi fahren", literally translated as "walking the car".

>Germans never lie

There is no other way , now that the euros have shown their true colours.
And with it goes their workers rights. Expect 5 million dependents.

Turned out nice again.

>So it's a car for the working class rather than the liberal elite.
Working class drives fuel efficient small cars not some penis extensions that consume fuel like it was water.

True, I forgot you guys pay much higher prices for gas.

Your cars drive like total ass when you are not driving in a straight line.
Literally just muh 0 to 100.

And streets in europe arent straight like in the US, so nobody wants a car that can only do a U-curve when at 10mph

Sweden, the heading was sort of a give away, no?

>Maserati
>Exquisite Interior

confirmed for never having been in one

This is true. They turn to shit even faster than German cars. At least American cars are shit straight out of the factory and appeal to nobody other than shitcunt Australians.

>Germans never lie
VW

>True, I forgot you guys pay much higher prices for gas.
Wuw, a reasonable American who gets the situation in Europe. Yes, we pay fucking sky high gas prices because they put all these taxes on the gas. It is quite ridiculous really. Diesel is still cheaper than gasoline here... purely because of fewer taxes on Diesel, even though Diesel is a shitton more pollutant.

I envy America who always hated Diesel and never promoted it. You were right.

Because the Jews are trying to gas you. Learn history.

Compared to a Dodge Challenger or Ford Mustang 2017 model, the Maserati interior is actually generally ok.

For a few years and then it comes undone.

It's not only gas prices, performance of American cars is shit. See

Dark tan skin just like my wife's lover

Without the USA or the UK buying your overpriced cuckmobiles your economy is 100% finished. Your banking sector's flatlined since 2013 as well.

You're fucked, muhammed.