Bumpfire stocks should be banned

He's right and you know it.

t.NRAlifemember

NRA is for cucks. The NRA doesn't do shit for gun owners. Donate to the Second Amendment Foundation instead.

Fuck that, it's not enough. Ban all guns and let the gun.nuts have muskets as outlined in the constitution.

Shills get prison time, I hope you know that.

DO NOT REPLY THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

>give them this and they will relax
That's not how it works. You give lefties an inch and they'll go for a mile.

More like Blumpfire stocks. Amirite?

They already took every fun gun design we've ever created. Now they're wanting our hilariously impractical range toys too? No, they can get fucked.

Hoplophobic bigot

wew these are spicy powerful religious memes, full of culture

>they will relax

kek what a fucking idiot. I guess he's never heard of California.

thanks for all the zeros i g-guess..

my son die from bumfire stacks during sandy hook I never forget that day now I wish all the stocks were BANNED

Honestly OP is right. Semi automatic is more precise and you won't waste ammo also you can do rapid fire with semi. Bimpstock should not be banned, just make a special licence for having them.

why dont special ops use bump stocks?

You can have pump/break/bolt rifles/shotguns, revolvers, and semi-auto firearms with a fixed magazine with a capacity capped at 5.

neocon gass yourself

pretty realistic LARP

Fight it tooth and nail. If they get it easy then they won't appreciate it and they will return for more right away.

Oh, and sage this fucker.

Its so citizens can be on equal footing with a tyrannical government.
>government just use drones l, missiles nukes
No they won't, they won't destroy their own infrastructure and be kings of ruin, not to mention international outrage, soldiers are humans, police state wanted.

Second amendment was never about hunting. Muskets were cutting edge technology at the time equivalent to any rifle today. Using that argument is akin to saying freedom of speech doesn't apply to television or radio

no. give them an inch and they take a mile. they've already taken a kilometer, im not giving them the rest of that mile.

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
― Benjamin Franklin

If you come for my stock, Ill use it.

I want one but they're sold out everywhere now. Thanks CIA

yeah but can't you build them really easily? What's the point of banning something someone can bang together with a few nails and pins or whatever?

They can ban it and it would probably get them to "relax" but it wouldn't achieve anything.

fuckliar I have 2 bimbstack on my m-16 I shot all I want 2 bananas clips full of bullets. I was in dirtbox for 3 years 2nd platoon that how I rolled

I definitely want an automatic weapon for self defense.
Not a bump stock one though

Why don't we just ban recoil?

>give them this and they'll relax
did you get interested in politics in the last week? that is not how the left operates at all. their modus operandi is to never be satisfied and always immediately go for the next demand once their current one has been fulfilled.

>Give them an inch and they'll be satisfied

they're for spraying down the government from your property when the military state comes into effect

>slippery slope is bullshit
>give them this and they will relax
I'm guessing this is yet another bait thread but after seeing so many retards defending a ban in an earlier thread I can't be sure.
Either way fuck off.

this is thread