RIP

Is he irrelevant now? What caused his downfall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHGI6dmmTIc
buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/heres-how-breitbart-and-milo-smuggled-white-nationalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more relevant than you

hi cnn

>irrelevant now
>now
he was a youtube clickbaiter.
those were never relevant.

hi based pedophile

Thanks fucking moron

Someone who has had multiple public talks along with a published book is more relevant than me which is something i was not aware of before hand

He associated himself with Sup Forums. Thats career suicide for any e-celeb regardless of their politics.

That whole underage scandal thing.

In either case, you can make a ton of money trolling people irl - not on Sup Forums.

I

probably has something to do with being a fag who sucks nigger dick

but he triggers the left so that's something at least

Literally who?

firstly losing his platform at Breitbart. It was kind of good for Breitbart though because he had almost taken over their real news coverage with his dumb stunts.

Mostly I think he is just out of ideas. He lives with a staff of 10 guys in a "meme mansion" but they have no idea how memes actually work.

His stunt at Berkeley was always meant to fail, but he thought it would make him look like he was standing up tot he university. It just made him look like an idiot.

He got something like 10 million dollars only a few months ago and apparently he's basically spent it all on new teeth, clothing and other useless shit.

Irrelevant to what?

The definition of irrelevant is “not connected with or relevant to something.”

So, what the fuck are you trying to say?

Fucking dumbass.

>Denounce neo-nazis
>neo nazis were his following

woopsy doopsy

he doesnt understand controversy. he hosted a free speech week while Richard Spencer hosts klan rallys

a) Yes
b)Advocating homosexual Child molesting

He didn't experience a downfall, this faggot can't be touched. He is the left's kryptonite, like him or not he's killing it.

Insulting anime was his downfall.

if anything, milo is proof homosexuality is a mental disorder. he has such a severe case of stockholm syndrome that he thinks he's gay.

Anime insults itself.

He said some stupid edgy shit on the Drunken Peasants Podcast that ended up fucking him over. He justified how his priest molested him and how he supposedly enjoyed it.

He has a stupid name and he is a plant

Buzzfeed just did a hit piece today on him. And the regular conservatives like Crowder are now disavowing him

Even if he is a plant, he has brought in more people to the cause. Plant or not who gives a shit let him suck black dick and make money off the "right".

It was an cia smear job, that mormon spook even admitted it on twitter.

Firstly he got so caught up in his own ego that he thought he could wax degenerate and have his fanboys cheer him along.

Secondly his political compass spun so hard it flew off the pin. He was just an attention seeker, and he backed the most controversial headlines while courting left wing darlings behind the scenes. Sup Forums's favourite hate-fuck Laurie Penny? Good friends with Milo, because they're both paper-thin, money obsessed, shysters.

When you casually send 3k at Gucci but can't to pay your employees they will eventually leave. Eventually he pissed all the talented Ghostwriters off and hired pretty bad replacements. The only reason he is still somewhat relevant is his sugar daddy Robert Mercer that thinks he can buy meme magic. Eventually the cash dries up and Milo will be gone.

Normalization of pedophilia (probably wasn't intentional, but his statements were very dangerous for someone this popular among the conservatives).

Also this

It's funny how all these political commentators point out the left for their hypocrisy and yet here we are eating our own just as bad as them.

Unfortunately, you and the Belgian are correct. Becoming a faggot was, perhaps, his only mental escape from his own personal horror. He may be embracing that which he fears the most because the horror that lays in the shadows bears the most terror. That which lays in front of you in the daylight can be more readily faced with courage.

Link to video?

Journalistic hit-piece.

All he did was basically tried to say that young hot jailbait gay guys sometimes want to fuck older gay men and they know what they're doing.

America doesn't like that: only young hot jailbait straight guys sometimes wanting to fuck older straight women is acceptable.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHGI6dmmTIc

Interesting that a thread shitting on Milo comes out hours after (((buzzfeed))) do got piece on Milo where they out him as a Nazi as they find our his password is "kristalnacht" and they have pictures of Milo wearing an iron cross.

Shills begone.

Milo's got $12 million dollars a staff of 30 and a new YouTube channel starting with a new book and university tour.
No wonder you blm supporting antfaggots are shitting yourselves.

Ghostwriters? Seriously? My experience indicates that most "talents" that use ghost writers are milquetoast paper tigers. It would explain a lot about him. That is a disappointment. I thought he was the real deal despite being a faggot.

Same reason Ann Coulter became irrelevant. After some time, the shock wears off and you realize it's the same material over and over again. All he does is basically go out and call leftists "cucks" and makes fun of them for being unproductive and stupid, two adjectives which also can be used to describe him perfectly. He brings no real value to the economy.

>Is he irrelevant now? What caused his downfall?

He went into total retreat after saying on the Joe Rogan show that he liked being violated by a man as a kid. Nobody on our side cared but he shriveled up like a frozen nut sack.

He had no reason to hide, he was blazing a fire trail with his regular triggering college speeches. He was going straight to the top and then, what do you know, he pulls a Hitler-at-Dunkirk and lets the enemy get away.

Yes, Ghostwriters. Read the Buzzfeed article. Allum Bokhari wrote his book for 100k, weev and Magret MacLennan most of his college speeches and Breitbart.

He's a big personality with great talent in picking talented people, well spoken and smart enough to handle interviews without falling back to talking points. If he hadn't done all this bullshit he'd end up with a show at Fox in a few years.

well it's hard to climb to the top with a black dick in your ass.

he's like baked alaska, he'd fight for any cause that could make him rich and famous
he's also a cock sucker and a race mixer

>What caused his downfall?
His own narcissism did.

even Lauren Southern produces more content than he does, he's a humbug

Really wait for that.

Ann became irrelevant because she turned on Trump without sufficient reason beyond her personal impatience. A stupid move, really.

De dared to almost out the pedos

Opportunistic attention-seeking faggot that stands for nothing, such a personality cannot last for long, too many more compelling competitors who actually believe in and fight for things that matter.

being a pedo just like the majority of Sup Forums retards

Yeah even Black Pigeon and a few others are trying that and it just makes them look cringy.

Pigeon lives in Japan and has his political channel and his weeb channel, so I don't think he gives a fuck.

He's literally coming down to my part of the world and I have bought tickets to see him.
He's still relevant.

the zeitgeist is getting sick of left and right backlack politics and mainstream opinion is starting to shift back to a more moderate base line

guys like milo are going to fall out of favor because of this

backlash, fuck me

>15 year old
>pedo

that's not what that word means

He is a nigger loving gay jew
Need to say more why he can't stay relevant?

who is sam hyde

Probably his refusal to name his molester on Joe Rogan. Plus he's a faggot that fucks niggers.

Twitter banned the faggot because of there rampant homophobia. They no platformed him so he could not interject where is gay ass did not belong. All hail the twitter NAZIS.

>implying your backwater is a relevant country

>literally
wtf is wrong with you?

Guy looks like Mr.Balky

>e-celeb threads
He was never interesting.
He was never relevant.
His entire ""fame"" was piggy backing the "alt-kike" movement.

He is, as he describes, a Jewish, Gay rights activist, Greek, British citizen "European", Catholic and...
a fucking nigger lover.
Not 2 minutes can pass untill this guy talks about his love of nigger cock and how much nigger dick he takes.

t. some irrelevant guy

The peadophilia controversy was a huge blow but it seems like he's learned. He's coming downunder for a tour on University campuses. Can't wait for a showdown with antifa and triggered SJW uni students.

"globalization"

>Case against book publisher is going into discovery in the supreme court
He's still a lightening rod for free speech

He never recovered after getting banned from twitter

>hi CNN
Go the fuck back to r/the_dookie.
Nobody wants "le based black cock sucker" here

>Magret MacLennan
What ever happened to her, she was such a qt. And what happened to Milo's grant?

Go away Balki

who?

Edgy neocon literally who cares

>Ann became irrelevant
Ann was relevant before Donald Trump was even a name in backdoor Republishit/Democrap donor politics.
Ann, today, is still relevant.

>she turned on Trump
Why are americans statist idiots?
Ann supports POLICIES, not people.

If you support people/names, instead of principles/policies, you are a stooge.
>without sufficient reason beyond her personal impatience
Ad hominems are not arguments.

Again, why do you suck Donald's cock? Why are you a statist dumb fuck?

Based

Don't mind me asking, what country are you?

Neocons don't like him you dumbcunt. Why do you think he had beef with Shapiro

how does it feel knowing that he's gay AND he's more dominant than every on of you nerdy weirdos? lol

People only liked him for being a memeing edgy fuck.

There is a funnier memeing edgy fuck holding the USA presidency right now, so Milo is hardly the hot shit anymore.

>Thats career suicide for any e-celeb regardless of their politics.

This could not be more wrong. Tim Pool did an AMA on Sup Forums and nothing happened to him.

#notmyfaggot

> die with your rage

>Eventually he pissed all the talented Ghostwriters
got a source on that senpai? Would be interesting

Agreed. Ann is a champ. She's the real deal.

Fucking go back to plebbit, no one cares you made a typo you narcissistic fuck

the fact that the media spun it so it looked like he condoned underage molestation

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/heres-how-breitbart-and-milo-smuggled-white-nationalism

So I just found this, apparently they have a bunch of his emails, and MacLennan's tweets are really weird, she's not on good terms with Milo anymore?

Yea? I love based Milo recking feminazis. I thought pol was a huge suppprter of his

Twitter is riddled with attention whoring faggots

Anime is an insult to humanity

Who, mcmuffin?

Can fags be coalburners or does the degeneracy of being a faggot overshadow the degeneracy of sucking nigger dick?

LOOK HOW BASED HE IS

SO FUCKING BASED

I think the small issue of him admitting to being a pedo on the Joe Rogan podcast maybe did it.

Election is over and he lost his mojo after the pedogate thing. "Alt right" (i.e. us) didn't really care much for him other than spreading the trump message, getting away with shit by playing the "gay" card, and pissing off campus sjws. only /r/the_donald and kekistan still care. his job is mostly done and his 15 minutes are up.

Twitter isn't riddled with attentionwhoring faggots, twitter is made out of attention whoring faggots

It's probably just that time of the month, give it a week or so

Sam Hyde actually understands the content though and uses the site. Milo and other figures just read a few articles on knowyourmeme or some shit or repost the same popular jewbook memes (pepe, awoo).

He's my /fa/ rolemodel

fag

>buzzfeed

A jewish nigger loving faggot.
I wonder what made him get any attention to begin with.

>“He needs to understand that ‘Baked Alaska’ is over,” Yiannopoulos wrote in one email to Fleuette. “He is not a friend he is an employee. … He is becoming a laughing stock and that reflects badly on me.” In another, “I think we need to replace Tim. … [He] has no news judgment or understanding of what’s dangerous (thinks tweets about Jews are just fine). … He seems more interested in his career as an obscure Twitter personality than my tour manager.”

>At the Republican National Convention, Yiannopoulos deliberately chose a hotel for Gionet far from the convention center, writing to another Breitbart employee, “Exactly where I want him. … He needs the commute to remind him of his place.”

This is the first interesting thing I ever read on buzzfeed, although I guess it's easy when you have access to his emails.

Read it, it's an brief expose of the entire timeline from tech editor to now, it has stuff I had no idea about. Obviously it's slanted in a certain direction but surely you can handle that.

>What caused his downfall?
ummm the jews, they blamed a man who was sexually assaulted as a child of pedo shit

This pretty much. It's hard to acknowledge the opinions of someone who's passionately argued the case for pedophilia. Plus he's always been out of his depth. Sassy and inflammatory, as opposed to intelligent and informed.