Qualidea Code

>no source material to spoil people other than some LNs of the overall world setting
>no HS release
>no thread

>a-1
>decent authors (Kōshi Tachibana, Sō Sagara, & Wataru Watari)
>very nice VA selection
>post-apocalyptic monster slaying with a little comedy
So, what did you think of the first episode of the dark horse of the season, Sup Forums?

>A-1
Get ready for it to crash and burn after 3 episodes due to budget constraints.

It already did during the first episode.

>VAs
>silverhair loli
Aoi Yuuki

>blackhair
Ayaka Fukuhara

>brownhair boy
Soma Sairo

>blonde
Yui Ishikawa

>redhair
Chika Anzai

>blackhair boy
Yuuma Uchida

>older guy
Hiroaki Hirata

OP by LiSA and ED by GARNiDELiA

Woops one more VA

>pinkhair
Noto Mamiko

It has LiSA, ClariS, and GARNiDELiA so i'm watching it. Shame it doesn't seem to be very popular in Japan and might even flop, though.

I mean, you're not interested in the actual anime? Just wait the CDs if that's all you need.

Just listened to the radio. This week's episode promised to have quite a load of fanservice and we'll see Asuha's 大活躍, not necessary a fanservise kind though.
Get ready for those Onii gomi and maji ukeru lines.

>maji ukeru lines
My fetish

He says retarded shit in every thread, pay him no mind.

Fuck that cape.

>dark horse of the season
The dark horse is an unexpected gem user. QC was just a bland piece of nothing.

Dark horse of the season goes to Amaama to Inazuma.

>Amaama
Even worse than QC

Oh boy here we go.

Of course I am, otherwise I would have just downloaded the songs instead of watching the show.

What kind of fanservice will we see today?

First episode was entertaining but a bit lackluster considering the rank. Hope episode 2 starts to pick up things. Also, less chuuni = better. Save the chuuni for real/serious battles instead.

I hope we get to see a bit of the chiba siblings past. (Their mother is fucking ridiculous).

I don't understand, I was hoping for topless girls and shirtless douche asshole mc.

Too bad then.

Wait the episode hasn't aired yet.

Probably the preview in the first episode.

Maybe the fanservice scenes weren't in the preview, but they'll exist anyway?

No, 2nd episode is today right with the service?

>kids with super powers heading a big ass organization
Sign me out bros.

The adults are the ones running it though.

Hopefully the adults get their screen time explaining the shit they do too, if not might as well say the kids running it.

Well adults build that thing so to put kids into "cold sleep" so maybe they're more on science side than magic.

>dark horse
That implies that the first episode and the show is good.

It's not.

Reminder that Chiba is best region
>STALKER-like lifestyle
>very tolerant leadership
>CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER
>long range weapon, so 10/10 comfy while still able to kill Unknowns
>you can often listen to Kasumi and Asuha playing trumpet & accordion in a distance

Based Watari.

For you

Hope we get something interesting along the lines.

"Dark horse of the season" indicates something that is unexpected to do anything of note but ends up becoming popular and sells a lot. Something like Osomatsu-san or Shirobako would be examples of this

QUALITY Code is possibly one of the more blatant examples of an anime designed by committee to sell since Kabaneri last season. This can't be a "dark horse" because it was getting the usual hype levels of marketing from Aniplex anyway. And what a shock, after that terrible episode 1, nobody seems to care about it. Well nobody cares about the LNs either

I hope we get incest-bait eps.

So the focus lays on these two today.

Dropped this after the dude's transformation + flying scene in episode 1 (´・ω・`)

We had two good max threads and a half dead third thread for episode one after airing

It was fine

Don't need daily threads that get bumped once every thirty five minutes

this is AOTS A1

A new episode is airing later, though, so it's alright to have a thread.

starting

get in here niggas

what a slut, teasing her brother like that

It was generic battle academy LN garbage.

Nice.

Why is she crying?

bwaka strength

They just woke up. And she wants to go back to bed.

Seriously though it's probably because her family except her brother are all dead.

Why the fuck are battle academys so fucking popular in Japan anyway. I haven't seen a single one where the setting justified their existence in a logical way. Most of the time they seem to just exist because the adults in universe act in an idiotic and unrealistic fashion.

Beach ep so soon?

Wait, are you talking about the cold sleep thing?

>Hime's dick was this big

oh boy
we beach episode already

Don't worry after Asterisk and this bombing hard, you're not going to be seeing much of them in the foreseeable future.

the quality is so horrible that I don't feel my boner at all

In this show makes no sense, but if you have never seen a show in which the academy is a real academy and the only fighting is a tournament that lets you show off or defending from people attacking the academy then you need to watch more anime.

It doesn't seem like a battle academy at all though. From what I can tell, it's more like they're having kids take on the role of the military since they got the powers and shit.

>bikini service immediately

Well they're desperate, aren't they?

Oh shit. Incest incoming.

This isn't the yuri I was promised.

She's embarrased.

fucking degenerate incestfag

This is why I am watching this show.

It's absolutely terrible.
I loved every minute of it.

It's a coat.

It is a superman mantle.

>Speakeasy criticized their own medium
>yet wait QC will have fanservice too

>No LNfags to shit up everything
If this is true than picked the fuck up.

But it's funny if they're being ironic about it.

Pffft.

Aniplex should stop using A-1 Pictures for almost all of their titles.

DId they even say something about fanservice? They do use fanservice but below the average.

This anatomy seems off.

They are both Jewish organizations who care for nothing outside of profit, they fit perfectly togheter