Is this man the quintessential boomer?

>Makes millions in real-estate during America's most prosperous years.
>Votes Democrat, preaches feminism and immigration.
>Spends vast amounts of money on worthless, selfish pursuits.
>Repays society for his wealth and good fortune by literally mass-murdering the younger generation.

There's a lot of intersectionality here, and we need to be doing more with this politically.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/stocks-bull-market-is-2nd-best-since-wwii-2017-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a job

>Repays society for his wealth and good fortune by literally mass-murdering the younger generation.

Typican selfish fucking boomer.

typical*

nobody cares that you made a typo, you narcissistic doofus

Still, the only picture of him so far with his eyes open is the an hero aftermath. Wtf is up with that

??

After the shooting happened, I researched this guy and this is the most glaring reason why I was pissed off.

Boomers fucked this country and told the next generations to fuck themselves even more because they literally still think it is still those prosperous times. Do this shit, do that shit, go to college and get that degree so you can make six figures IMMEDIATELY right out of college, etc. There are big fat glaring reasons we cannot do what they did decades ago! It doesn't work because the whole country is fucked.

fuck off back to plebit

boomer is the worst generation ever, they got it all, then degenerate and betray the traditions

If this gains traction the left will just pivot back to mental illness.

Boomers are based tho

Quintessential boomer. Has everything handed to him and still can't just go fuck off somewhere.

>intersectionality
how to spot the infiltrator.

now trump is fucking you all harder than anyone sending you all to die in north korea and destroying america on putin's orders

Pic related

>> intersectionality

At this point they're leaning on the gun debate, which is basically a dog-whistle to blame Republicans and the NRA. But Paddock was anti-Trump, and considering his target, it should be pretty easy to push this as anti-Trump-supporter violence. In fact it probably literally is.

>be millenial
>19
>quit graphic design school
>get factory job
>put away cash
>buy home at 21
>rule of thumb to work at job for three years before moving up
>sell home at 29 for decent profit
>see shit like this pic related
>think of how autistic leftists are all for overspending social programs that they hate boomers for
>get a little sad

Fuckn hell you posted that unironically on the day Trump sets the presidential record for market gains sinse wwII. Note the date of the article.
>businessinsider.com/stocks-bull-market-is-2nd-best-since-wwii-2017-9

They really are the worst generation.

So this guy is confirmed anti-trumpeter pussy hat wearing pinko faggot right?

Why are so many in the ((Firm Handshake)) generation so retarded or gullible?

how? you out sourced/in sourced them all

You can't even tell if that's him or not.

No they fucking aren't.

>fatass white boomers with flip wives

anyone see a pattern here?

boomer detected

not here they would gladly give up their country if it means living comfortably.

Hi grandpa
I can’t tell you how many white guys I’ve met up North (Peace Region) that have told me I should go to phillipines for vacation and take the tour de yellow pussy.