Japan Quake in 2 mins

there was 2 shooters in room

the swat had his body freshly killed, they kidnapped him, this was ****** job

he didnt do it, this was staged to look like he did, the shooters were swat, the police who stormed his room had him.
they dumped him inside just after them killed him in the melee

this is crazy guys, the numbers dont add up, there is one swat member missing from the videos, they are trying to cover it up

they were not swat obviously, but a black ops team Omega 5, this is Deeeeeeeeeeeep state shit lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P0GY_iSCGjE
rt.com/business/405765-russia-restarting-fukushima-reactors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you.

Stfu

Boy, conspiracy theorists sure have a lot of time to pump this shit on Sup Forums

Almost like conspiracy theorists are unemployable bottom of the barrel scum

Some nerd bean counter with no gun experience can shoot more people in 8 mins while not even being in range than a battalions did with 40b of Military equip 2 years deployed in Afghanistan?

HAHHAH, you Dumb mother fuckers.

Holy shit!! Alex Jones was right!!!

Yeah. Sure. Enjoy prison pedo.

youtube.com/watch?v=P0GY_iSCGjE

Your jim jams appear to be shimmied

Of course they are. Low class whites give whites a bad name

Uhhhhhhh.

was this posted before or after this happened?

What?

Fat old Boomer neckbeard with gambling addiction and no training giving 8 mins and impossible range to sire piece of shit carbine

OR

2000 of the world's most advanced military deployed for 2 years in a war zone with trillion dollar budget

Who wins the kill count?

Aww its the fucking amature!!

SURE IT IS, WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

THESE THINGS DONT HAPPEN!

You are all fucking Mugs, you're getting sucked in. It's pathetic to see

Not all faggots are OP's, but all OP's are faggots.

What.

The .

Fuck.

Bro we know it was Mossad.

If one bloke can cause this much shit with a handful of guns then i hate to be the one to break it to you, but you're utterly fucked lads.

I mean, you are an accident waiting to happen, 200m guns and limitless Ammo, can't you see they are playing a trick on you?

Only repressed plebs live with that kind of threat, whats the matter, dont trust your govt?

Remember its they who gave themselves the right to tell you what you can and can't do so dont pretend like you're fucking free, you're not, you're literally China, but fatter and twice as stupid.

jews did vegas and 9/11.

Yes, this is the thread to be in.

But really, did you predict the earthquake or am I sleep deprived

Dude what the fuck

Fucking Jews are controlling the tectonic plates now?

Earthquake happened at 7:59 UTC.
>stupid fucks can't even use the internet to see he posted AFTER the quake.
Sup Forums is now officially old people kikebook

Paine would not have stood for this BULLSHIT

>now

goddamn CIA earthquake machines

No he did not he got a notification from the geological earthquake watch before it was reported on the news. Pic related shows time of quake, a good ten mins before he posted this post.

THIS FUCKIN EARTHQUAKE SHIT ON FUKUSHITA IS OBVIOUSLY BULLSHIT.

rt.com/business/405765-russia-restarting-fukushima-reactors/

They fuckin turned Fukushima on again yesterday1!!Y!Y!Y!Y!Y28HfhoADFHfhsioh wWTFFF

post time: 04:17:16

Post time: 04:30:53
image: earth quake 30 mins ago

I mean the earthquake was 18 mins before this post was made

Thats saying little coming from an American who cant even set the date out correctly

when is 4/3/2018, what day is that Wyatt?

You guys truly are for the birds.

I don't give a shit about that, it's your title.

the machine I use to browse Sup Forums is blocked from every site but Sup Forums. I don't trust you bastards.

KILLMEEE

oh okay. cheers.

CMON TSUNAMI WIPE THESE NIPS OUT

Trumpageddon 17! Reckoning nigh

There has actually been an earthquake in Japan... can someone verify if this person really made this thread BEFORE the quake happened?

This thread was made 50 minutes ago at 10/06/17(Fri)01:17:16. When did the quake happen?

Moron, read the entire thread before posting.