Elon musk gets trolled by Sup Forums

which one of you is responsible for this?

are you a former SPED student?

Is this some retarded viral marketing?

no, it's not their actual account. It's a troll account

I'm getting real tired of all this romanticism.

Then why is it verified?

It is their real account. You're a moron and your thread is gay.

Is this advanced post-modern bait?

CIA shill

>elon is a redditor faggot

i hate both those people.

blue check dipshit

>(((and Morty)))
what did the kikes mean by this?

Yeah it takes a real rocket scientist to figure it out. Your secret online safe space isn't secret. It's mainstream

all that dweeb cringe

>(((kurzweil)))

It's white though..

Does this confirm Assange is no longer in control of his Twitter? He wasn't this autistic until after Vault 7.

Fuck I hate Musk and his fanboys

Most ignorant people ever

You are retarded, That's the actual Twitter account of Rick and Morty.

If you weren't a Redditor you would know this as it's old as fuck.

Why do we care for dweeb convos on a website keept afloat by a single man, which ironically, the creators hate?

I tried to watch Rick and Morty, but the jokes just went waaaaaaay over my head.

Guess i'm not intelligent enough...

Nigger tier leftist propaganda in a "smart hip" package. The writers are literally pink haired faggots.

Christ, Elon Musk is a dweeb. No wonder Amber Heard keeps taking him for a ride.

Understandable. You do need a PhD in at least experimental physics to fully cherish the show's subtle brilliance

Could not have said this better myself, fuck this shit show, only something written to be as inconsistent and random as possible would be conceived of by the mind of a fucked up faggot.

Elon Cuck

Since when did you need a PHD in physics to enjoy dialog that consists of; guttural noises, references to sodomy and kike glorification.

Literal nigger tier humor. Not even the gallows humor that your average drug dealing felon might have, the Pseudo Intellectual "I'm a black woman with four degrees in different
disciplines of anthropology and I can only find work as a planner." type of nog humor.

taking the bait so hard,kek.

it was sarcasm, *burp*, Morty, nobody expects you to understand the meaning of words spoted by the smartest man in The Universe

Lol you are just mad because you don't have the brain capacity to understand the show. Poor you

You have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

t. Abdullah Machmoud the oiljew

PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!

>hey marty, marty, (burp) loook, hey look, im a pickle, PICKLE RICK, YEAAAAAHH
>(burp) hey marty, loook at (burp) me, im a tiny rick, fuck yeaah, Tiny RICK YEA
>hey marty, (burp) nothing (burp) matterms we're all just particles (burp) floating in space, so lets just let in billions of niggers to rape our woman and decrease our IQ, nothing matters cause universe is just a simulation and reddit rules

This is smart humor everyone.

t. Muhammad bin Ahmad al Gothenburgi

People who love Rick and Morty are the new Big Bang fans. Never picked up a science book in their lives and also read those books that just have drawings of 'superheroes' in. Also casual gaymers too

I like how spain and portugal were left out because they are already muslim.
Very accurate image user.

>implying I'm a southcuck
Nice try gypsy beggar, but i'm not gay like the ones in southern Sweden

Should have asked him how the gubbernmint welfare sim works and who did he bow down to in order to play.

It's good that musk is a redditor. Maybe he can take all the redditors on a rocket to mars and they can die there.

we were left out cause we kil u

Finally someone says it. Pseudoscientists are the fucking worst. They pretend to be so clever, but when push comes to shove they can't explain simple distillation or do a mass to mol conversion. Pathetic

oi remember when we ducked it in our lands and your commander got instagibbed by a random cannonball and your king and his entire dynasty were decimated.
Good times friend, good times, glad we could put it all behind us and chat.

yeah, go to Spain and tell them they are muslim
see what happens

You're not a smart as you think you are.Sure the show is clever but it's basic shit for basic bitch. Quantum mechanics for dummies.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

How is a pol troll account verified?

just becase they deny it doesn't make it false user.
trust me, we were there for 800 years, spain is 100% arab.

Rick and North is pretty funny and I don't pretend to know shit about science. He turned himself into a fuckin pickle.

Pasta's back on the menu boys!

fug me piggle rig amirite?

I tried to watch Rick and Morty once but I can't watch a show where one of the main characters constantly keeps burping and making other disgusting noises on screen, no matter how "witty" it's supposed to be,

Shut up niggers, Elon Musk is literally Sup Forums incarnate (if Sup Forums was sane and fucntional)

>autistic
>successful capitalist
>redpilled on niggers since he grew in South Africa
>wants to take the white man to the stars

Just because he enjoys normie media that doesn't mean he is on their side. The fanbase is absolutely cancerous, but learn to enjoy things you fags

lol here we go

Back2 /r/Futurology

I bet you even sucked Kurzweil's dick back in the day, too

if this is a simulation, then why do you care about global warming, rocket retard?

The simulation would hypothetically last for another couple trillions of years, the earth will not (not a climate change fag, but this is the rational process)

Sup Forums is running our simulated universe? That explains a lot.

And he flat out said that it is no good if only dumb people breed and the smart don't.

I actually enjoy that show. I know it's stupid, but I like it. It's the white noise for when I fall asleep, which is really the only time my tv is on.

>BBT for people who mock BBT

This will always completely obliterate R&M fans.

...what.

you have tattoo, you're a degenerate faggot

>Sweden
lmao fuck off your country is the most boring anti country that ever existed in the history of earth