Selfie video in the midst of gunfire

America's new Audie Murphy, Dan Blitzerian. Amongst the carnage one man was so brave he managed while running to take his 2005 Razor phone out and record in shitty quality while making sure nothing else is seen around him. Just his brave, courageous face, as he ran past wounded people providing no assistance. But he did manage to amognst the fire and fury of Vegas to give commentary on the situation.

"Hey I'm being shot at and "panicking" according to some people, let me prove that by pulling my phone out and recording a brief face shot video selfie"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mGsE1s0CJj8
youtube.com/watch?v=rXrQZ_1VGd0
imdb.com/name/nm3626447/
news.com.au/sport/sports-life/millionaire-playboy-and-poker-player-dan-bilzerian-reveals-hes-in-a-relationship/news-story/da2e102c1b378bb689a5490b4483723a
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506937307720.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ncxkFzaBqPo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bilzerian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Bilzerian
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His hat really makes me angry for some reason.

look
if it took a mass shooting to realize this guy is not what he SELL$ on IG, then you’re just as retarded as the man children who worship him

Two dudes fucking on their honeymoon in Belize wish they were as gay as Dan.

kek.

I beleive there wa sa mass shooting "Blitzerian" is an actor hence the absolute stupidity he performed, fake social media to convince you the "psyop" is real....Thats why people were standing around looking around they saw heard no real gunfire only the horde of actors hired to start flailing around all ANTIFA political hacks.

what sociological/psychological term would be assigned towards this behavior?

Where people feel the need for validation by whipping a phone out to record themselves
during any sort of event or crisis where priority should be safety, instead of "let me upload this online for views".

Link to vid?

The obvious one would be narcissism. Maybe some sociopathology mixed in for not aiding and using the event for personal gain.

he looks like a fucking rabbi

Yeah, makes me suspicious. No idea why.

youtube.com/watch?v=mGsE1s0CJj8

youtube.com/watch?v=rXrQZ_1VGd0

Then the CIANigger came with a camera man btw no muzzle flashes 32nd floor LOLOL It slike they knew what was going to be said conerning the "footage" beforehand and had held in reserve footage lol I'm Dan Blitzerian I have a huge ass ten gallon hat on I'm going to run toward imaginary gunfire after running away from the "wounded"

He pulls out his ID and creds I don't who you are get the fuck away from me....LOLOL

imdb.com/name/nm3626447/

ZOG agent the wussier version of Frank Sturgis

news.com.au/sport/sports-life/millionaire-playboy-and-poker-player-dan-bilzerian-reveals-hes-in-a-relationship/news-story/da2e102c1b378bb689a5490b4483723a

Millionare, hollywood, made CIA financed propaganda..nothing to see here goys keep ignoring the non fire coming from the 32nd floor. BTW he is a degen.

YEAH! WHO WON THE LOTTERY? I DID

HE IS KING OF ALL FAGGO!

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506937307720.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=ncxkFzaBqPo

Filmed from way behind the stage area where the shooter was "aiming" supposedly and where most of the "victims" were in the first video

>Two weapons systems heard clearly in the first part of the first close and suppressed bursts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bilzerian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Bilzerian

/ourguy/ infiltrating psyops to discredit them covertly? Or a Zionist hack wearing a "right wing" facade? He was arrested for "bomb making material????

Read up on this dude I'm believing deep state ZOG crisis acting agent who performs...infiltration and subversion....

www.blacked.com

Stephen was a millionaire poker player in vegas.
Dan is a millionaire poker player in vegas.
Stephan looks down, sees Dan.
Girl next to Dan gets shot in the head.

why are people ignoring the multiple shooters?

He could see dan and Dan couldnt see a muzzle flash why in the second video doe she have a personal camerman following him? "Propaganda self promotion opoourtunity"?

that's not how quotation marks works, nice audie murphy reference tho

COP "i don't care who you are"
someone got btfo.

Yes they do its a "joke" within a "quote" get it?