Did Androids 17 and 18 do anything wrong...

Did Androids 17 and 18 do anything wrong? I know they ended humanity in Future Trunk's timeline but in the present did they do anything that would be considered bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiHu_wmZT-o
youtu.be/O54feGSATSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the killed a truck driver
attempted murder
premeditated acts of violence
that kiss is also sexual harassment, Krillin didn't consent

Find out on the next exciting episode of DB Zeee.
youtube.com/watch?v=eiHu_wmZT-o

>They didn't kill a truck driver dude, they found it on the side of the road. If anything they stole the truck. youtu.be/O54feGSATSo 3:28
>pre meditated violence? Killing Goku was what they were designed for, but they later decided they weren't going to do it.
>Attempted murder? Self defense. They were attacked by Vegeta.

Who are you quoting?

They never killed anyone. Vegeta, however, killed a truck driver while fighting them.

17 attacked the perfect being-to-be. 18 refused to join & later Cell needed to made do without 18.

>perfect being
>killed by 11 year old

Holy fuck he was only 11?

Reminder that 17 now lives committing crimes, can't be stopped by the police, and Goku and his crew don't care.

Yes, he was in High School after the 7 year timeskip

All of which isn't even that bad when you consider that Vegeta killed billions, Tien was a Assassin, Yamcha was a desert bandit and likely killed people indirectly via starvation, Roshi is a straight up molester, Oolong took over and ruled a village via fear, Piccolo tortured Goku and technically is the same being as King Piccolo so he has all of his sins on his soul, and Goku outright fucking killed RRA soldiers.

The only good people that i can think of that aren't kids would be Krillin and Chaotzu

Chaotzu is clearly a fucking psychopath in the waiting who is probably Zeno's dad or some shit so i guess that Krillin is the only good guy by default and even then he was a little shit once and that's worth getting your ass beat but the Androids kinda got fucked up by Cell so i guess it all evens out.

Z
Z-Fighters

Zeno
Zeno-Fighters
Dragon Ball Zeno

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

17 is a park ranger who has a wife and adopted kids, So outside of protecting the wildlife he ain't done shit.

He's pointing a gun to two guys at the end of DBZ.

tucking pants into socks is pretty bad

just to raise a hands, he didn't killed them.

They were poachers

>successfully killed Goku & Trunks
>most potential, SSGSS Golden Cell
>perfect

GT doesn't count !

I dont remember this fellow. Must be fake.

>the killed a truck driver
That was Vegeta

Why is Vegita such a dick? A guy who lets his tail get cut off by Yajirobe has no business being so uppity.

It counts, you asked what they did wrong, and god does it count.

they're actually pretty nice once you get to know them - says Piccolo

THICK

nope! I didn't ask anything and gt don't exist in db saga.

Technically no. But remember that they were only activated early because of Future Trunks and his warnings.

That was just so they'd stick their hands up for the Genki Dama

Also it's anime only.

They robbed a clothing store and stole a truck. And they conspired to kill Goku.

even if GT were canon, it doesn't count. 17 was being mind-controlled by hell 17 and then after he was fused, hell 17 was the primary force at work and even he was being controlled for awhile by Dr Myuu

even if trunks didn't open his mouth, vegeta (not sure about piccolo) would've been able to beat 19 and gero easily enough. the problem was gero running away and then acting him which he would've done regardless.

the only thing trunks did that hurt them was let everybody know that the androids they were fighting were not the same ones from his timeline. this prompted vegeta to let gero wake the androids instead of just blasting the door down immediately and killing him.

either way, bulma is a stupid bitch for apparently knowing where he lived all along and never telling anyone in any other circumstance. and they are ALL stupid for not using the dragonballs when they had the chance to just wish to be taken to his secret lab or something.

Today is episode live in 4 hours from now
vaughn .. /wgg100

Reminder. Get ready.

Vegeta said that if anyone tried to stop the Androids from being made he would kill them.

Finally, just a few more hours.

I'm full of caffeine and my hands are ready for a day long marathon.