FAGSTRALIANS!!!

FAGSTRALIANS!!!

WE SAVED YOU FROM THE JAPANESE EMPIRE.

IF IT WASN'T FOR US YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE BEEN FUCKING ENRICHED.

FUCKING APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d44_1328480892
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you didnt "save" us, you burdened us with the miserable existence that is being non-japanese

Shit, America, we love you for that

>saved from japs
>taken over by chinks

shut up cunt I could kill ten japs with my bear hands in the time it takes for you to eat a hotdog

Not sure how you would have any experience.

We did that for you.

Apologize.

underrated. America was about to form a nice partnership with Japan back in the 80's but they rejected it for spics, sandniggers, and chinks. good job USA.

>guys

You're all a mob of cross dressing gender fluid pozzed out trannies.

If USAs soldiers then saw the American public now they'd mow you all down like parvo infected dogs

and you allowed the chink plaque to spread to the uncontainable monstrosity that you see today. Thanks retard.

Yeah instead of glorious honor driven Japanese empire we got Jews fags and chinks.
Cheers mate.

Australians defeated the Japanese at Kakoda solo. We never needed you to keep Australia from a continental invasion. You just saved British colonies.

The only reason we needed you cunts was because we were still bowing down to the fucking poms who left us, and their own countrymen, to die in POW camps for 3 fucking years. There would have been less casualties if they never surrendered Singapore.

>ENRICHED
not a bad thing
depends on what's "enriching" you desu

>we
>us
what did you do

Japs are better than hoards of chinese fucks

I would prefer to be ruled by Nippon than the Chinese that practically own us now.

Unfortunately for you, history was written in blood, not in Hollywood.

The US didn't defeat Japan, it just committed two major terrorist attacks against Japanese civilians.

The Soviet union crushed Japan's largest and most skilled land force in just 10 days, and was one Island hope from landing 1.6 million Soviet troops in mainland Japan.

Never occured to an American how Japan lost China? Or why Russia owns every Island north of Japan?

Read about the Soviet Invasion of Manchuria and get red pilled.

Thank you both Americans and Austrailians for saving us from Japan and communists

Australia was too big to take for Japan anyway.
We'd be like the Eastern front to Germany.

There are no innocent civilians. Japanese civilians supported their gov. They were happy when they were colonizing others and bombing pearl harbor.

If it were not for two nukes, Japan would have already genocided every Koreans away.

>lose war to emus
>think they can beat japs

Here's another argument using the same logic as you just used.

If it wasn't for the US genocide of 80 million native Americans, Indians would have developed a bow and arrow of mass destruction.

Terrorism justified by fictional alternative future.

Edge master

>but now our asshole boomers are selling us out to the Chinese
>and like any country that is/was mainly of euopean blood we're getting filled with foreign hordes
It's literally degenerative, entire suburbs go to shit because of these cunts.
WAKE ME UP.

We fight with you in every war since. What more do you want?

To shut up and buy more F-35s, and say they're wonderful even if they never fly!

Bullshit, Douglas Macarthur bailed to america. The Aussies did all the fighting in papua new guinea themselves Americucks did shit all.

The Fuck you Talking about!, Being a Ninja and Samurai is Awesome and you took that away from Us ASEAN! You Fucking IMBECILE!!, HOPE NORTH KOREA and CHINA NUKES YOU!

>yfw you realize Japan won in ww2.

Not to mention the fact that the prick believed that because our militia force (literally conscripts that don't want to fight, who managed to fight off the experiences and veteran Japanese army) didn't have a high casualty rate we weren't doing much.

Same asshole also dismissed Australian victories as "allied victories" even if it didn't involve anyone else.

>with my bear hands

watch out we have a Yogi Bear on our hands

>implying there were no rebellions against their emperor

lol naive

>blatant land grab out of a dying empire
>HURRP DA SOVIETS BEAT THE JAPS HURR

>WE SAVED YOU FROM THE JAPANESE EMPIRE.
And now they are the first to be colonized by Chinese Empire

Read:

We slapped a lot of japs m8.

liveleak.com/view?i=d44_1328480892