What does sjw mean

what does sjw mean

social justice warrior

>when you are newer than r/t_d

k

Social justice warrior. A condescending and sarcastic term used to apply to liberals who attempt to impose social justice on the world at large, or in other words, championing causes that supposedly are in the interest of underprivileged groups who don't have an equitable amount of power to do so themselves.

This can come in the form of forcing politically correct speech and phasing out words, or encouraging policy like disallowing profiling.

That's not a very flattering picture of Eva Braun. Did she not have makeup on, or something?

Stupid Jew

Sexy Jew Waifu

Shorthand for communist agitator hiding behind nice sounding social causes. Their goal is nothing short of the destruction of the West.

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

Nice pasta

???

This is not 9gag REEEEEE

Excuse me, but how new are you, is this the first time coming to this "board of peace" ran by a few Macedonia content farmers ?!?!?

It means never having to say you're sorry

Basically just a progressive extremist.

My uncle told me a story of when he went to Morocco on leave. He said crippled kids would come up to you at the airport and beg for money. He was warned beforehand not to give money to these kids because parents will purposely cripple them at a young age for the purposes of getting more money while begging.
Backwards fucking savages.

lol those are white kids we steal from america you nigger sppic

You're still a backwards savage

google it

nothing