I'M ANGRY AS FUCK NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WpMKXuJIYM
youtube.com/watch?v=4uJ9vDumaqA
youtube.com/watch?v=CyQfRL1tL9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok.
Let me know if anything changes.

He was actually the only guy who was uploading rare ex-yugo songs.

who the fuck did this...
What a bitch.

Literally who.

this guy had one of the best channels damn that's fucked

this

Nah there was another channel but it got shoah'd as well. It was NedimIOT.

I bet fucking roaches have striked him because of some songs and comments.

This channel is Turkish, but you can find the ex-yu songs here.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WpMKXuJIYM

youtube.com/watch?v=4uJ9vDumaqA

we can't read that scribble my dude

I wrote "banned" for you.

Yes we can. This account is blocked for violating the rules (principles) of Youtube community.

If you haven't yet realized that (((youtube))) are complete faggots and haven't saved the videos you like and would miss it's your own fault. But it sure sucks when that happens.

commies BTFO

there were no commie videos on his channel

Dude

Give some fucking context or seriously fuck off to Sup Forums, no one knows wtf you're talking about or knows who the fuck this is

>Dude who had syria, god, bashar honour homeland sincerity, serbia strong, all of roki yugo slav songs and tons of cool content in relation to Sup Forums interests is int

Also cheeki breeki original stuff.

>pissant village

STIGLA GA JE NAĆ A RUKA I U SRBIJI!!!

Looks like Alija managed to dodge the drowning for a second too long.

Fucking this. Get jdownloader (or that complicated command-line one that people always push).

Bonus: Playing a local file in VLC is so much nicer than fucking around with streaming video.

i blame alija
fucking turk ruining everything

they banned the guy who put up the remove kebab song because (((reasons)))

I had troubles with searching his vids, for example he serb artillery video. Not surprised that jewtube shoahd him

>complicated
youtube-dl is not complicated at all. For basic highest quality download just make a .bat file with something like

set /p URL=Video URL:
youtube-dl %URL%

in the same folder as youtube-dl.exe. Then run the bat and copy paste the video url to it. Done. You don't need any shitty sites or botnet infested programs.

Jesus Christ why the fuck? Is it because the same person hates Turks, Moslems, and Albanians?

There were some Muslim songs too though.

youtube.com/watch?v=CyQfRL1tL9U

still, he already commented in one of his videos that he hated Turks and Moslems for advocating for the division of Yugoslavia

He got banned for copyright issues and the help teams were prettu unsympathetic. Shits happening to everyone, not just polack channels

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! FUCKING KIKETUBE RUINING EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE