Dan Bilzerian trying to ""help"" the cops

youtube.com/watch?v=rXrQZ_1VGd0&feature=youtu.be

Jesus, this guy

>Running towards gunfire with a fucking camera crew behind him
>Cops tell him to piss off
>DUDE I'M A BADASS LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT

lmao he was running back saying the same thing he was saying when he ran away "that girls brains were fucking hanging out"

Kek fuck that guy he's such an attention whore.

hahah we got a badass over here

LOL
>just showed you my cred

He shoulda had a sniper rifle with night vision that would've been dope if the headlines were Dan takes out shooter in Vegas and given key to the city.

p.s. I don't know about sniper rifles or if they even work with night vision but just saying.

What a fucking loser.

might as well shine a flashlight into ur eyes instead of trying to use nv in las vegas lol

This guy is the perfect role model for muricans. A pathetic loser who thinks too high of himself but is nothing but a shallow show-off with no substance. That IS american culture basically.

> Bilzerian entered the Navy SEAL training program in 2000; however, after several attempts, he did not graduate. He was reportedly dropped from the program for a "safety violation on the shooting range".

shitcunt

>night vision
>Las Vegas

AYYYYY

>Dan pulls out his wallet, appearing to show cops he has the right to pack heat, and screams, "Give me a gun!" The cop fires back, "No, get the f*** away from me right now."

lol

This guy is like Bittenfeld, retard boar who always charge and still stay alive at the end

But that cop won't sqaure up tho and that's a fact

Danny bilz take me on your yacht! You're a hero!

>run away from the event
>OMG YOU"RE SUCH A COWARD
>try to help
>GTFO ATTENTION WHORE

Dan just cant win.
He'll have to hole up with 10 hoes and recover till this blows over.

his dad stole millions, might even still be inside for it if not dead.
thats how he funds his lifestyle, the poker larp long debunked
shame paddo the shadow missed him

>Dan just cant win.
Nobody would care if he wasn't such an attention whore filming himself the whole time, turning a national tragedy into a Vine Tier soap opera solely about himself

>Dan Bilzerian
literally who?

U right bro no two ways around it

Guy was an idiot, said he didn’t bring his gun. Like he’s going to do something about a guy 32 floors up with a handgun or some shit. Totally using the scene to gain followers, unless he’s truly that demented to think he was going to be a vigilante

infrared should work great. Would be epic, but no one carries a sniper rifle with themselves, I imagine

I'm cucked already, but he got pretty fucking cucked. I just cannot wrap my head around how you can recover from this.

Thx bro I knew there could be no two opinions on that point
Have a good day

He wanted to fire a rifle he had never laid hands on into a hotel full of people. Smart!

Coward

Wat u mean no two onions. U being sarcastic?

Nah I said opinions

>unless he’s truly that demented to think he was going to be a vigilante
He really does think that he's some kind of navy seal, even though he was a washout loser who uses his dad's money to buy cocaine and hookers. His "adventure" at Vegas is some kind of a pathetic attempt at regaining his self-confidence and self-worth as a human being. Because I am pretty sure he feels dead inside, just as dead as the girl who was standing next to him when her brains were blown out by the shooter, and just as dead as the prostitutes lying there pretending to be dead when he fucks them

This is fucking perfect holyshit

How do you imitate them so perfectly

well if that cop would of had an Acog scope on his rifle he could of suppressed the shooter

>all these faggots playing hero

Some of these people that ran back in are incredibly lucky they aren't dead. What irks me about the general public is that they're ignorant of the fact that there is a fine line between bravery and stupidity. When there is another mass shooting of this scale, I would not be surprised if more people ended up dead because they want their 15 minutes of MSM/Youtube fame.

Whilt other people stayed and tended to wounded he ran and filmed himself.
Then he spent the rest of time filming himself pretending he was a bad ass.
Fucking piece of attention whoring gutless cunt

Maybe, but lets be honest, we enjoy watching that kind of action.
If Dan got in a firefight and filmed the whole thing, Id only be appreciative of getting that footage.

>would of had
>he could of
American education everybody

wasn't this the guy that'd post his gun collection and caption it with "I hope someone tries to break into my house, I'll be waiting", and then he runs like an absolute pussy lmao

creds LOL

I posted the video first for this reason, but yea go for it, nail this liar...Notice no 32nd floor gunfire NONE... and none from the Mandalay its right behind the stage clear view....

He went from prepared running self shot srelfie to camera CREW??? LOL

We got a retarded faggot having a conversation with himself.

oh fuck off this isn't hollywood

Those cops made it clear who the real badasses were.

Is he autistic?

Yep and fired into the hotel killing everyone except bad guy

Why does the way he crouch remind me of Snake from MGSV?

Somebody meme this now

>night vision in vegas

this better be bait, you cunt.

No just narcissistic

He could have fired at the 32nd 135 room all he wanted there was no one there firing, he would have hit nothing...also he would not have known what room to fire at...ZERO muzzle flash which should be present at night coming from burst and auto fire.

Nah don't know that boy

happening threads are built on dangerously open radio feeds and attention whoring cunts at the scene.
If you dont like to watch, then well, idk why you are on Sup Forums

>"I hope someone tries to break into my house, I'll be waiting", and then he runs like an absolute pussy lmao
The Vegas shooter didn't break Bilzerians NAP
But if someone breaks into his house his property rights get violated and the NAP is broken. I'm pretty sure Bilzerian is a hardcore libertarian who has read Hoppe's Democracy: The God That Failed, and his wholly Misesian in his demeanor. I mean, Dan invested in Bitcoin. Good chance he is Satoshi Nakamoto

Fucking loser lol

Fuck u on? I'm me not him

The police are clearly violating the constitution. It´s his damn RIGHT to have a gun and the police refused to give it to him. Unbelievable

Imagine if by chance one of the cops fucked up and handed him a gun, he'd just spray into the hotel and probably up the kill count lmao

no I don't , and fuck you for trying to speak in my name

I'm sayin

Love to watch then watch the 47000 false flag faggots debating over everything and the colour of the sky to prove nothing to nobody

LMFAO what a fucking idiot

>If Dan got in a firefight and filmed the whole thing, Id only be appreciative of getting that footage.
Maybe only as a caricature. But for the most part I think people like Bilzerian are just a bunch of fucking losers pretending to play cowboys and indians

Huh?

Just shell a few thousand dollars on a proper thermal sight. I spend that much on sushi a day.

I said I'm sayin. It's a saying

There were heroes helping people get out out of the concert area.
If Dan wanted to be a real hero he would have helped people trying to get over fences. Or helped carry people who had hurt their legs get to safety. Instead he ran away. And chose to film himself pretending to play action hero without actually doing anything at all.
What a poser. This guy doesn't even understand what it means to be a hero.
Superman and Batman save the citizens, and then if they are still needed they help out. Stop posing as John McClain. And help the people around you. That would have made you a hero.

>Active shooter
>Hey man give me a gun!

What a dumbass, the cops should have just shot him right there. They have no idea if its 1 or 10 shooters. If it some Mumbi or Paris style attack. And here comes this LARPer

>suppressing fire onto an occupied building
>end up killing more people than the shooter himself

O ok u mean like some Goku type shit

>Just shell a few thousand dollars on a proper thermal sight.
Yeah bro and why not put in some of them Barret guns bro shoot that Vegas shooter back to Reno yeehah
>I spend that much on sushi a day.
Is that codeword for Japanese whores?

the person you see in this video is what it would look like if the medias ethics in covering mass shootings became a person.

>Stop posing as John McClain
What does a US senator have anything to do with this? Didnt he get sent to Vietnam and got jailed or something?

>takes rifle out
>shoots the 28th floor, kills a beaner
>cops hear shooting
>get shot by cops
>die wearing a stupid cowboy hat

Nah bro that's Saiyan. I'm sayin saying but without the g. So, sayin.

John McClane, from the DIe Hard movies.

Dan is a BUDs dropout. Despite having infinite money, fame, and hookers he'll always be one of those insecure weirdos who didn't serve in combat, so they play pretend and come off tryhard as fuck

utter cunt who cares more about getting internet followers than anything else

painful to watch... Ill never be as big of a hero as him

his nickname is songbird becsuse he sung like a canary when they put the screws to him. i wouldnt have done that if i would have been in vietnam. thats a fact

>painful to watch... Ill never be as big of a hero as him
Try doing the same when some Indian shoots up a reservation, or kill his cousin who he raped. You might even die a heroes death

Las Vegas should make an example out of this fucktard. Getting his friend to shoot a video seems like it would ruin the obvious PTSD/Insanity defense.

rlsno elaboratec please explain further

Autism , not even once

>i wouldnt have done that if i would have been in vietnam. thats a fact
D-Dan? Senpai... are you here? Teach me the ways of the cokefiend

Why does this post feel like something you'd hear in one of those phony Navy SEAL exposed videos?

a shame he didnt get shot

lol that cop was based.

O ok I feel u thx bro for having patience with me, my moms just passed of yeast and Im really out here tryna work out my mental u feel me. So it's always cool to run across a brother who got patience and who willin to show it. Too many brothers out here impatient. But not u bro and I just want to let u know that in a time like this, when my moms done passed of yeast and my mental Im tryna work out, u appreciated bro thx again bro for having patience. Hope I didn't run on to long but Im just really tryna let u know what it means to me to come across a cool cat like yourself when all the rest of the world so impatient. Maybe if we weren't anamalous we could meet up in real life and be patient together but it just ain't shake out that way thanks again for having patience bro and I wish u all the best.

He dropped out or was kicked out of Navy SEALs training (BUDs). Usually these guys stay in as Explosive Ordnance of some other semi high speed job, but Dan didn't and never served during the wars, so he compensates for that by pretending with fun toys. He did a live feed at new years in the middle of the desert with full auto guns and dumb hookers in bikinis in high heels, drones flying everywhere. They had to cut the feed when one of the hookers was shooting a full auto AK and almost smoked another hooker. It was pathetically irresponsible

unironically this, the most useful thing this idiot could have done was take a bullet destined for someone else

BUDs dropout? I dont understand?

This is embarrassing

One guy did...

Rich poker player that killed people.
Rich poker player that is a jerk.

Rich poker player looks down out of window and sees D-Bag rich poker player at country music show that he knows.
Rich poker player shoots at D-Bag poker player.
Girl right next to Rich D-Bag poker player gets shot in the head.
Rich poker player aimed at and missed his target?

Here He's a wannabe, all the money and hookers can't hide that shit

ok mr freud im vere impressed by your diagnosis and analysis i contact you of i am in need of any more people to be rekt XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hes gotta be laughing about that moment with his buddies by now. I hope someone shows him that this video exists.

> "YO this retard came up to me once the shooting started and asked for my gun! LMAO"
> "Yeah he kept goin on about his creds and waving his carry card in my face"

Wtf u got me fucked up if u think Im readin all that fuck outta here

Isn't he a faggot ?

Without knowing anything about him at all, it seems that the answer is yes.

thats retarded