The Evolution of Derp

Australopithecus: Oooh lightning! God did it! Bzzzzt.
Homo Habilis: Oooh volcano! God did it!
Bzzzzt.
Homo Erectus: Oooh meteor! God did it!
Bzzzzt.
Middle-Ages religiotard: Oooh pandemic disease! God did it!
Bzzzzt.
Modern-day religiotard: Oooh universe! God did it!
Bzzzzt.

Is there anything more cringe-worthy than atheists who are still so Christian in their mindset that they literally cannot conceive of religion outside of the monotheism they're rebelling against? A perverse slave is still a slave.

Religion, myths and legends are an extremely important part of history, helping large groups of humans that don't even know eachother work towards a common goal.

>butt-blasted religiotard shouting at facts

This

There will always be mysteries.

The common goal is scammers in the religion business preying on, and profiting from the fear, ignorance and stupidity of people like you.

Only American fundamentalists think that way. I'd love to see you try to argue with an educated catholic or orthodox Christian

>b-but muh evolution!
>yeah we believe in that, also we discovered the Big Bang

And none of them will be explained by an invisible poof in the sky.

>knows what everyone else on the planet thinks

I'll bite. The goal of Neanderthals dancing around a campfire were to profit or scam other Neanderthals?. I'm not even religious, just pointing out the importance of it in our development as a species.

Why do you think that dancing around a campfire was important in the development of our species?

>it's a fact that for all of human history, people have believed in the shit I'm rebelling against that's only existed for less than three-thousand years
Buttflustered, ill-educated atheist detected. Sorry, friendo.

>religiotard comprehension
>assuming that others suffer from the same delusion that his god is the only god

>I'm going to pretend like the shit I got called out on is someone else's problem
Lazy af. Not even kidding. You know that everyone can still see your post, right? The one where you suggested your ignorant rebellion against monotheism defined all of human history?

>guise, I was only p-pretending to be retarded
Ffs, Bruce.

religion is a lifestyle philosophy

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD SAGE IN ALL FUCKING FIELDS

Your anger is understandable, but your god is fake. You're welcome.

THIS IS A RELIGIOTARD DERP IN ALL FIELDS

FUCKING. FORGOT FUCKING.

obligatory

If only you had an argument. If only......

You've said "religiotard" three times like a cultist, and you're literally incapable of conceiving of religion outside of the monotheism you're childishly clutching your little fists in defiance of, despite the broad expanse of human history that shows it to be a blip. I do believe you're literally retarded, or your father is some kind of Protestant fundamentalist who just finished buggering you. There is no other explanation for your "enlightened" ignorance beyond basic bitch tier "hurr durr I'm oz we troll!" Either way, you are full of fail.

>religiotard
>"oy goy, where is your argument"
im not going to state my position until you give me something we can argue about
if you want to bait retards go to Sup Forums

What's wrong with religion if it englightens a human person to achieve itself a happy life because they have a faith in god?

Remember that Most of the religious people are happier than any transgenders/LGBBQ.

Again, bzzzzzt. Google religiosity vs societal health indicators.

You're getting emotional here. Reflect on why that is so.

You seem to have missed my very first post. Again, religiotard comprehension.

OP is such a genius for figuring this out. Wow much Amaze!

You continue to deflect from your own educational shortcomings with attempts at misattribution of motive, emotion, knowledge, etc. Do not ask yourself why this is so; we all know it's because you realized you don't have the intellectual capacity to discuss the issues you attempted to initially address, regardless of whatever reddit told you about your atheistic euphoria.

There's a reason you literally cannot respond to the criticism of your position without resorting to "hurr you're stupid" and "durr you're emotional." It's because you're some bogan mongoloid who couldn't argue his way out of a petrol can whilst an abbo sucked from the other end, a sensation I expect you're familiar with.