1st for best boy

Post and r8 charts

>ywn strip Lucy naked and fondle her pregnant belly

4th for Best Boy

Buy EoH!
Now with 100% more FAST

6th for best JoJo

prettygood/10

How much does Bandai Namco pay you to post this in every thread?

The thread has already submitted to Giorno.

They've given me the joy of playing the game since release

How did we go from P6s discussion about heaven with Pucci and P7s Jesus to this?

We need to spread his greatness, anyway.

Do wikifags really exist?

Hato confirmed for complete moron

I like how Josuke is off-panel thinking "the fuck is wrong with these people?"

What are they?

post yfw this sounds at the end of SO
youtube.com/watch?v=A3yCcXgbKrE

>yfw Araki names a stand after something by __ICP__

People who skim through the wiki without reading / reading very little of the manga/anime

>I like how Josuke is off-panel thinking "I wonder if I can convince Yasuho, Daiya and Hato to have a four-way with me... one testicle for each, eh-heh!"

>mfw Turkish coup failed
;_;

22th for Best JoJo

>not the opening to this
You dun fucked up
youtu.be/oW_7XBrDBAA

I just watched the new episode.

What the fuck was going on at David where they decided that the freaking rat episode would be the best looking episode in the entire series? I can only imagine how great the censored bits looked, too.

All in all these last few episodes have really been impressing me, good shit.

I'm a little surprised he hasn't yet given how famous they are. Honestly there are a few decent Stand names in their discography.
>[Riddle Box]
>[Hokus Pokus]
>[Under the Moon]

New opening is so shit. Standard shonen jpop/jrock schlock. Every opening has been unique and memorable up till now.

Why are song, album, and band names so fitting for Stand names? It's such a random thing to name something after but it fits so well.

Only when they add local multiplayer you fucking shill.

If Dio met Kars would he submit to Kars's will ?

>not this
user, we can go forever like this
youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

It had lots of QUALITY, user
They were just smart enough to save the good shots for vital moments and close ups

Why does everyone name their stands after music, except the people in P3 who had their stands named by Avdol/Enyaba after Tarrot Cards, or after Egyptian gods, with literally no overlap.

Too bad user. That's how every opening is gonna be for now on.
And besides, chase isn't even that bad

They'd talk about bread

I want a part where stand names are based off of LoterĂ­a cards.

youtube.com/watch?v=ILmX5MfGuxg

Oh, yeah, totally.

I used to be one myself for quite a few series in my early teens; I'd get interested after seeing them mentioned on here and then read the tvtropes page, followed by wikipedia if I was still interested, followed by maybe skimming a few chapters/episodes before inevitably losing interest since I used to have depression and found actively consuming media instead of just summaries weirdly tiring.

I still post in Fate threads fucking constantly but all I've really seen of it outside of the wiki/tvtropes is doujins, carnival phantasm, 18 episodes of Zero, a few episodes of UBW, and Extra.

In that EXACT order.

When are they going to replace stands? Went two parts with hamon/ripple, four parts with stands, one part with stands and the spin and spin didn't stick so we went right back to stands only. Stands are great don't get me wrong but it'd be cool to see another gimmick. Araki's been running on stands for six parts now.

Then again, if it's not broke don't fix it?

When are anime-onlys going to stop having such a huge boner for Star Platinum? Everyone I know doesn't want to give Crazy Diamond a chance because "it's not as cool as Star Platinum". SP is overrated as fuck.

KIRA KUIN DAISAN NO BAKUDAN: BAIT ZA DASUTO

Stands are here to stay. Even if Araki said otherwise at the beginning of a part he'd forget and write them in later.

I like Star Platinum because of how simple and 'rule of cool' it is. Just a big aztec warrior lookin' dude that can punch fast.

The Hand is way better though.

Why asks a question when you already know the answer?
>Then again, if it's not broke don't fix it?
Yup, that's exactly why.

examples plix

i need more animeonlies to feel superior to

They're simple minded retards who refuse to read the source material, of course they're basic bitches too.

I'm a mangafag and Star Platinum is my second my second favorite protagonist Stand after Tusk

The Hand looks better in Black and White than in Color honestly.

Damnit, I don't have "Bait the Dust" anymore. Can anyone help me out?

>Dio y El Mundo
Based.

Here I come Anikiiiiiiiii

GER>CD=S&W>Tusk>SP>SF>HP
Actually I think I might have a thing for overpowered stands.

Why did they tone down the general volume of background music after the first season?

s-sauce for pic?

This thing?

i know you're just jokin with this but it'd Beto Za Dasuto

I prefer this color scheme.

I just wanted to make the fact that it said "bait" more obvious

My mom started watching JoJo and she is currently at the end of part 3.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing Sup Forums?

Am I colorblind? I thought this was black-white. It's a creamy-white but a shade of white nonetheless.

>My mom
Yasuho?

Nigga das purple

2nd's a great color scheme, I love it. But I still wish that The Hand's SAS came with at least one "erasing" accessory.

How old is she ? She probably needs medical advice or a better son/daughter.

It'd be cool if Josuke and Okuyasu reappeared at the end of Stone Ocean to help fight (and then get killed by) Pucci and this would be the color scheme for The Hand

M O R I O H
O
R
I
O
H

Why does Araki keep slut-shaming Yasuho's mom

HEY (You)

My mum watches Jojo too. She got really into part 2.

Yeah it's pretty dumb to not have one. I reeeeally want to pose them like this

It may not be unique but it's definitely memorable.

After hearing it twice I had CHASU CHASU stuck in my head for hours.

out there in the cold
Getting lonely getting old
Can you feel me?

Why doesn't Johnny ever mention to Jonathan that they have the same name? Did CC2 forget?
It's fucking weird.

Because they exist in separate works of fiction and shouldn't actually be able to interact

Because they don't.

Jon is short for Jonathan, Johnny is short for nothing - it's just a variation of John.

To each their own but I prefer the hand to be blue

Also how would a Keicho/Bad company SAS look?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who reads it like that every time, despite the picture.

It was a tribute to Stroheim. Araki fucking nazi.

>you will never watch Yasuho's mom force alcohol on Yasuho and then violently rape her in a drunken rage

I'm talking about Eyes of Heaven.
They spend most of the game together.
>Because they don't.

what's her stand name?

If Yasuho was real, she would probably look like that. Japanese women are ugly as fuck.

Was he masturbating while eating?

and same for her mom.

He was feeding his pet mouse.

I dunno I think Araki did a good job of making his characters look vaguely asian this time around

Degenerate

this ?

Where can I find the new chapter leak?

Ugly as fuck (and she's probably a japanese model)
Even without makeup caucasian women are far prettier than japanese women.

>Sup Forums
>talking about 3d women

It's like you want to be called gay

>Also how would a Keicho/Bad company SAS look?
Accessories would probably include a bow, maybe an arrow (though Part 5 Silver Chariot already has one).

Bad Company SAS wouldn't look good unless it came as a separate release with the Apaches and tanks (and obviously that's unrealistic thinking). Otherwise it'd just be one or two static soldier accessories for Keicho.

Who was in the wrong here?

>Caucasian women
>good
Asians are objectively cuter and more attracted to white men. White man + Asian woman is the ideal. White women can fuck blacks or whatever the hell they're into these days.

ayy lmao

That's a trick to avoid reality user.

Yonkouproductions on tumblr
But the faggot made it viewable only to tumblr users so you have to make an account

They were originally posted at yonkouproductions' tumblr, but I think he removed the post and made his account available only to other tumblr users.

There's an alternative album here.
imgur.com/a/WZbjR